Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Bunraku

What are the greek/hermetic lots of feminism and women's rights? or fat acceptance movement?

Maybe we can do 10th house + Venus + Saturn +Jupiter + Mars or something

Bunraku

i spelled his name wrong--it's Rubens. You don't think his models would be considered "overweight" by today's mainstream standards ?

Well, we studied Robbins briefly during our fine arts course and trips to the museums, but other than that there’s nothing really mind blowing or cutting edge about his stance on feminism and fat pride.

david starling

Well, we studied Robbins briefly during our fine arts course and trips to the museums, but other than that there’s nothing really mind blowing or cutting edge about his stance on feminism and fat pride.

Rubens just shows that the physical standards regarding attractiveness are subject to change.

Bunraku

Neptune plastic surgery

I love Neptune. There’s a lot of underground illegal surgery and most of the time their doesn’t look good, but a lot of people love it.

I thought surgery was ruled by Mars traditionally, since it involves cutting and dicing.

Bunraku

Hugh Hefner changed it quite a bit.

Isn’t he dead?

I wonder what the next trend would be. Right now the hot topic issue is black fishing if you’re up to date on the social media thing. It seems like blackness is used as a shock factor a lot of artists like to use these days. In the past it used to be religious imagery like in the 80s.

Hkk

Account Closed
I love Neptune. There’s a lot of underground illegal surgery and most of the time their doesn’t look good, but a lot of people love it.

I thought surgery was ruled by Mars traditionally, since it involves cutting and dicing.

I’m not that sure however I always heard it was Neptune. Not the actual cutting etc but the facial or body procedures itself. The need, the want for surgery. Example Kim kw has Neptune in first house as do other celebs who have had surgery done.

In uk a lot of 20-30 yr olds are getting procedures more so than the other generations. It may be the Kim kw era however it may something to do with Neptune Uranus in cap gen too. They all looking like a cross between mj and Donald Duck!!!

Hkk

Account Closed
Marilyn Monroe even though her procedures were very subtle and natural looking. These new kids on the block are going ott

Bunraku

I’m not that sure however I always heard it was Neptune. Not the actual cutting etc but the facial or body procedures itself. The need, the want for surgery. Example Kim kw has Neptune in first house as do other celebs who have had surgery done.

In uk a lot of 20-30 yr olds are getting procedures more so than the other generations. It may be the Kim kw era however it may something to do with Neptune Uranus in cap gen too. They all looking like a cross between mj and Donald Duck!!!

That makes sense. Neptune is really just making things seem like there is something there, but behind its nothing too spectacular.

I’ve noticed in pictures people take of them, rather than the ones they take by themselves, it’s not that pretty. The only pretty pictures you see are ones taken at such specific angles and lighting with makeup, so it creates a picture of what they want, a product.

Sagittarius ascendant right? It will always do the most and put themselves out there. Neptune puts them in glam or entertainment. I don’t know where her Jupiter is but it’s probably where she can capitalize on it.

david starling

Isn’t he dead?

I wonder what the next trend would be. Right now the hot topic issue is black fishing if you’re up to date on the social media thing. It seems like blackness is used as a shock factor a lot of artists like to use these days. In the past it used to be religious imagery like in the 80s.

Hefner's emphasis on what's attractive is still with us. As is his "hipster" philosophy for single men.

Hkk

Account Closed
That makes sense. Neptune is really just making things seem like there is something there, but behind its nothing too spectacular.

I’ve noticed in pictures people take of them, rather than the ones they take by themselves, it’s not that pretty. The only pretty pictures you see are ones taken at such specific angles and lighting with makeup, so it creates a picture of what they want, a product.

Sagittarius ascendant right? It will always do the most and put themselves out there. Neptune puts them in glam or entertainment. I don’t know where her Jupiter is but it’s probably where she can capitalize on it.

You are so right about something there and nothing behind it. Selfie destruction!

I’ve just looked at Kim kw chart and she has Jupiter in Virgo next to her MC.

Yes she is sag ascendant.