Toxic relationship. Can separation be seen through Aphesis/zodiacal liberation?

Luxsep

Banned
This man tried separating from his partner last year, but she brainwashed him with a child they have in common and he ended up in the relationship.

I bumped into someone who does Valens Traditional Astrology from Persia, and he said that he´d eventually be able to see the truth and separate. He used Aphesis /zodiacal liberation method. I was amazed because he gave me some dates when some specific things were meant to happen, and they had indeed happened on those exact dates. I was surprised that he also seemed to be so sure about this other separation event, but he left too early to ask him about a potential period when this would happen. I think Saturn is influencing him too much this year, so maybe from 2022 onwards...?

There is a lot of manipulation here (at least from her side, not sure about his).

Thank you

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 22

JUPITERASC

Re: Aphesis/zodiacal

This man tried separating from his partner last year, but she brainwashed him with a child they have in common and he ended up in the relationship.
I bumped into someone who does Valens Traditional Astrology from Persia, and he said that he´d eventually be able to see the truth and separate. He used Aphesis /zodiacal liberation method. I was amazed because he gave me some dates when some specific things were meant to happen, and they had indeed happened on those exact dates. I was surprised that he also seemed to be so sure about this other separation event, but he left too early to ask him about a potential period when this would happen. I think Saturn is influencing him too much this year, so maybe from 2022 onwards...?
There is a lot of manipulation here (at least from her side, not sure about his).
Thank you
Traditionally, a planet does not "...transit..." UNLESS it is a chronocrator aka TIME LORD
for the times for the issue being sought
so that the planets testimony about the natives life can be heard.

All planets have periods during which they provide testimony about the native's life
and they are derived from the minor periods of the planets
otherwise known as recurrence cycles.

The minor period lengths are:

Sun = 19
Moon = 25
Hermes = 20
Aphrodite = 8
Ares = 15
Zeus = 12
Kronos = 30.

For example the Moon takes 25 Egyptian years to return
to the same degree that it was in with relation to the Sun.
Venus takes 8 years to recurr with the Sun
(See Valens Vol. III - IV).

When a planet reaches the end of its circular period
the times are said to hand over to the next sign in zodiacal order.
Top level, yearly periods of the planets were considered
the most important overall and broadest picture of the life.
HOWEVER
in order to more completely understand the variations within a general period
sub periods were defined as 1/12th of the length of the general period.
The sub-periods are analogous to the sub plots or the different scenes within the play.
They fill out the story
but the general plot is defined by the general period and it's domicile lord.

In the case of ZODIACAL APHESIS :smile:
take the lot of fortune aka arabic part of fortune for affairs regarding the body
for physical happiness and health, financial stability
and
take the lot of spirit for issues regarding what one does
i.e. employment, hobby or career
and cast foreward in the order of the signs starting with the Lot for the initial period.