rare chart?

ailime

Hi everybody,

I have lots of planets around the 3rd degree all aspecting each others, what does it mean when there are lots of aspects in a chart?
In your opinion what are the pros and cons in this chart?
Sjxai6s.png

Thank you very much!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Luney

I wouldn’t say it’s a rare chart, actually quite common.
Although each chart has its own personality which is what makes you unique.
The red aspects are the challenging aspects(squares, opposites)and the blue ones are trines and sextiles. They are more easy going aspects in your chart. There are green ones which I think look inconjunct
You have a mix .
Your chart from Astro.com has expired.
It will have the aspect grid and other factors of your chart .
:smile:

Last edited:

AsianSapphire

Тhis is called a well-configured natal chart.
It is generally believed that people with such natal charts have less free will in terms of events.

StillOne

Since all your planets aspect each other, you have a very connected chart. It would be wise to explore all planetary aspects in the chart.

You lack the element of water and have an abundance of earth.

You have a very interesting Yod that has your Moon as the apex with Mars and Pluto forming the base. This is a strong aspect pattern that needs to be looked into further.

You have a quintile between the Sun and you Ascendant that should be explored as well... if the birth time given is correct.

Best wishes :joyful:

Luney

Wow, now I see a better Picture! They are all aspected.
It is rare to have that massive Stellium of Planets in Capricorn! Are you Royalty?
You have this Cardinal TSquare . The focal point being in your house of career planets Mercury being the lead planet
Your T-square with Saturn opposition to Mars are the stresss points pulling you in two directions. Toward your career point. One side mars can be aggressive quarrelsome and ambitious, while Saturn pulls you towards more concentrated discipline. You may worry about what others think too much, criticism.deep fears. Unable to express yourself with emotion. No water signs may make it hard to empathise with others.
North Node conjunt Mars, , the need to be able to work together as a group, with others.
You have a lot of ambition, and very intelligent, possibly a brilliant in Academia.
You love the challenge of crisis situations and have a lot of willpower and determination.
I feel with your Moon squaring you sun, Neptune, Jupiter and Uranus in the 11th house, that you possibly could be a performer of some kind. Possibly a Musician, teacher, media, actor. having to express yourself in a group atmosphere. Not saying this comes easy with Saturn on the ascendant, there could be a lot of nervousness. A lot of self doubt. While leaning towards your Mars opposition, is your key to overcome this fear, finding a balance, will be the crisis. For you to reach your goals.
You take yourself pretty seriously, and won’t stand for anything less than perfection.
Yes you are a rare gem..! :smile:
I’m probably way off track..I’m sure someone will correct me lol.

Last edited:

Luney

Since all your planets aspect each other, you have a very connected chart. It would be wise to explore all planetary aspects in the chart.

You lack the element of water and have an abundance of earth.

You have a very interesting Yod that has your Moon as the apex with Mars and Pluto forming the base. This is a strong aspect pattern that needs to be looked into further.

You have a quintile between the Sun and you Ascendant that should be explored as well... if the birth time given is correct.

Best wishes :joyful:
totally missed the yod, was too focussed on the red lines.