Large amount of a guest's money missing at my house!

fushiafairy

HELP!
A guest was at my house. Overnight a large sum of his money in an envelope just vanished.
I won't give much detail to begin. Needless to say, I am upset about this whole situation. All I know is I do not have it and searched heavily for it. It could not have just vanished.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_253_is_money_on_property_if_so_where_hr.15876.46307.jpg
    astro_2gw_253_is_money_on_property_if_so_where_hr.15876.46307.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

tikana

HELP!
A guest was at my house. Overnight a large sum of money in an envelope just vanished.
I won't give much detail to begin. Needless to say, I am upset about this whole situation. All I know is I do not have it and searched heavily for it. It could not have just vanished.

Tthe guest has it... L2 in h8

fushiafairy

I searched all of his stuff, my son's stuff, and the room they were in, as did him and my son. I searched my son, but could not search his friend's underwear! His friend blacked out some that night, so I thought he either stashed it outside and forgot or lost it outside. I searched outside and never found it. I do not think my son would have taken it and hidden it outside, but I had to consider it an option when the money never showed up.

He left here claiming to not have it. He never grabbed anything from outside before he left. So if he does have it, he had it hidden in his pants, taken with him, and he lied about it. If my son hid it outside, it is still there, as he has left here as well, with only the things I thoroughly searched. Since our guest left, he has accused my son of taking it and threatened him physically. Thankfully he is states away now and will not be returning to the area.

Last edited:

dr. farr

I agree: the guest still has the $$; guest wanted to blame you or your son for theft-guest signifying house = 7th under Pisces, containing the vitiating South Node; guest's money is 2nd from 7th, under Aries = Mars; Mars flows toward guest significator Jupiter and Jupiter retrogrades back toward Mars.

fushiafairy

Dr. Farr,
I was hoping you would chime in. Thank you. Brushing off my dusty memory of horary, but I am understanding your answer.

Can this chart indicate why? Are there signs of manipulation?

dr. farr

I think so: guest's significator Jupiter is in your 2nd whole sign house, re to YOUR money: guest might have (or might still) wanted to get YOU to "return" $$ (note that guest's significator Jupiter is retrograde, "returning"), to cover the guest's alleged money loss. Note also that guest's significator Jupiter is almost in exact square to YOUR Part of Fortune!

fushiafairy

Thank you Tikana. I am glad you chimed in as well.

I have always valued you and Dr. Farr's interpretations. You two agree and I had a feeling...

Last edited:

tikana

Thank you Tikana. I am glad you chimed in as well.

I have always valued you and Dr. Farr's interpretations. You two agree and I had a feeling...

The whole weekend was a total nightmare. Not only because of the money.

combusted venus.. he forgot where he put it..
tell him to get a rememberball

fushiafairy

He is gone now and states away. He either has it or forgot where he put it on my property. If he forgot, it is still on my property.

tikana

He is gone now and states away. He either has it or forgot where he put it on my property. If he forgot, it is still on my property.

bloody hell

it is not in your property .. look at his L2.. where is it? H9.. therefore the money with him!
he is states away... so is the money

fushiafairy

Dr. Farr....
I was just reading over some of my old horary posts from years ago. There was one about whether someone would contact me within the week(which he did). The south node was in his house.
A couple months later I responded saying I wished he had not contacted me . You pointed out the South Node in his house as a malefic. I said I would remember that as an indicator of someone with negative actions or intentions!

Now this current quesion: I noticed the south node in my guest's house in this chart right away. You pointed it out as well.

Two charts, different types of relationships and situations , yet south node in their house and both people brought pain and confusion to my life temporarily.

Last edited:

dr. farr

The South Node is one of the most precious astrological indicators because it always, under any and all circumstances, indicates "the point of the problem", the "bad spot", the "one thing that can go wrong", the "fly in the ointment", the "achilles heel", the ultimate "weak point": other astrological factors vary in their influences according to placement and/or planetary contacts (or star connections): the South Node INVARIABLY shows "the bad, the negative" and just where in a chart, and in what connections, this "ultimately negative" point is to be found. Even the Lucky Strike North Node can, under certain circumstances, be cancelled out from its benefic influences, but the South Node always = the "negative point". I always look for the South Node first in any chart, to see where the potential trouble is likely to be found (hence one of my nicknames, "Dragons Tail Farr":sideways:!)

katydid

The South Node is one of the most precious astrological indicators because it always, under any and all circumstances, indicates "the point of the problem", the "bad spot", the "one thing that can go wrong", the "fly in the ointment", the "achilles heel", the ultimate "weak point": other astrological factors vary in their influences according to placement and/or planetary contacts (or star connections): the South Node INVARIABLY shows "the bad, the negative" and just where in a chart, and in what connections, this "ultimately negative" point is to be found. Even the Lucky Strike North Node can, under certain circumstances, be cancelled out from its benefic influences, but the South Node always = the "negative point". I always look for the South Node first in any chart, to see where the potential trouble is likely to be found (hence one of my nicknames, "Dragons Tail Farr":sideways:!)

Dr. Farr,
Do you think the same description of the South Node holds true in Natal Charts too? Or is that indicative of Horary only?

fushiafairy

Dr. Farr,
When looking at the chart, my son, the fifth house, would also be our guest's friend, the 10th house from the 7th house(the fifth house).
It is ruled by Saturn, it the 4th house(our home), unaspected(in traditional horary).
As it is unaspected, is that an indicator that my son was not involved at all, not as a thief or as an intended victim of manipulation?

dr. farr

It would be the 11th (friends) from the 7th, but yes that is under Capricorn disposited by Saturn; in my opinion an unaspected Saturn (as significator of the relevant house) could mean "no involvement" (according to "regular" horary)