Will I travel this summer?

lunaluna

I usually post charts related to relationships so I decided to switch it up a little. This is purely for practice because I want to learn, so all advice is appreciated!

Btw, I had already made a chart with the same question and I lost that chart, so I hope this one is still valid?

QUESTION: Will I travel this summer?

I am represented by Saturn, in the first house. To see if I will travel abroad, I would need some kind of aspect between L1 and L9, right? In this chart, the lord of the 9th is Venus. Venus is applying to Saturn with a trine, is that indicative of a positive answer?
There is also a positive aspect between Moon (the question) and Venus, the ruler of the 9th house.

So, is this a yes?

the chart:

https://imgur.com/a/Mta505S

IleneK

Premium Member
You are Saturn.
Long trips are the 9th ruled by Venus.
Venus applies to trine Saturn.

Venus and Saturn are 3 degrees apart.
Three units of time.

lunaluna

Well, since I asked about it being this summer, it must be 3 weeks or 3 months. I'll make sure to update you! Thank you both for your help!

lunaluna

Another update:

So the trip I was planning to go to got cancelled - the country I was supposed to visit closed its border.
The ticket was bought, the trip was planned, but I went nowhere :D

I am wondering whether this can be seen somewhere in the chart?

tikana

dang

ummm well it should have had evasion or when a planet turns retro before perfectionof the aspect

nothing was ill placed, tbh

lunaluna

dang

ummm well it should have had evasion or when a planet turns retro before perfectionof the aspect

nothing was ill placed, tbh

Bear in mind I had lost the first chart I made for this question, so I guess this one wasn’t valid.
And, on the bright side - I did get a voucher I can use for another flight so I will travel just not now 😅

tikana

Bear in mind I had lost the first chart I made for this question, so I guess this one wasn’t valid.
And, on the bright side - I did get a voucher I can use for another flight so I will travel just not now 😅

AHH okay that makes sense!

2 cents on the issue, get a regular notebook and write your questions and draw or glue the charts there. easy to go back and review them :)