Long time friend quit talking to me - why?

LovelyMissAries

My best friend pretty much dropped our friendship after I began dating my boyfriend and it didn't make sense to me because we never had a direct fight or anything. My best friend has her own relationship so it's not as if she was a third wheel and bowed out.

L1 / L11

I had an interp but honestly just realized this...

L11 ruler is in turned L8 in Sagittarius.
Turned 8H ruler is Jupiter in Aquarius, who receives Saturn.
Saturn is 7H ruler.

L11's turned 7H is Mars (her BF), there is Venus / Mars and Mars is squaring with Saturn (my BF). Maybe they don't like my BF or our relationship.

Her 2H ruler Mercury is in her 9H between Sun (my 2H ruler) and Pluto. What comes to mind is maybe my strong feelings of resentment that have festered will come to light. But I also see themes about like questioning loyalty and "testing" too with her 2H ruler of values being sandwiched between Sun and Pluto. Ego, ego, ego. She's a Scorpio with a lot of conjuncts to Pluto so....

Attachments

• Friendship.jpg
    Friendship.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

katydid

Venus also just came away from a square to Neptune on the MC and turned IC.

The Neptune square lands in the turned 3rd of friends and communication.

Could she have listened to rumours or lies, and maybe is under an erroneous assumption of some kind?

Did you ever make an off hand or accidental remark that may have gotten back to her and was twisted somehow?:bandit:

She may think you did or said something really negative and she expects an apology. :unsure:

LovelyMissAries

Venus also just came away from a square to Neptune on the MC and turned IC.

The Neptune square lands in the turned 3rd of friends and communication.

Could she have listened to rumours or lies, and maybe is under an erroneous assumption of some kind?

Did you ever make an off hand or accidental remark that may have gotten back to her and was twisted somehow?:bandit:

She may think you did or said something really negative and she expects an apology. :unsure:

I can't rule it out as I don't know why (could also be the Neptune square - overall "unknown"!) but in the land of overanalyzing it's crossed my mind wondering if my boyfriend is in the middle of all of this. He is the only bridge now between me and them, and I find it a little odd how that's still in tact. Granted, he only talks to her boyfriend and not her. (Her boyfriend used to work with mine but quit etc. etc. I think he wants back in the shop tbh.)