Manglik dosh

TranceAddict

Here is my chart. it seems like im a manglik person because mars is in my 4th house.
but i have also read that manglik effects are nullified when mars is exalted in capricorn or in conjuction with mercury.
please read my chart and tell me if thats true
is my manglik effects are nullified??

please please !! kindly reply :sick:

Attachments

• vedic-chart.png
    vedic-chart.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 25
Hi,
Yes you are mangli but its a incomplete chart degree of the mars is missing and chalit chart is not there if degree of the mars will too less like 1 or 2 degree you can lead a happy marriage life without any tention. Mangli dosh is not a myth but position and degree and mars poistion in chalit chart most important for correct predictions. Best Of Luck.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta
[deleted phone number - Note: Do NOT leave your personal phone or email in your posts - all correspondence on the Forum is done by PM]
mukeshastro.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Zappy

Really? Can you elaborate because I was told I had this and I like the idea of it being a myth lol I don't want bad luck in love

Mars Dosha is a myth and not valid as per KP astrology. Following are the reasons for the same.

1) KP Reader IV page 69: "To cause difference of opinion,
disagreement, dispute, divorce etc. among the couple it is not left
to Mars alone, any planet can cause such undesirable effect provided
they happen to be deposited in such a position, that the sublord of
the planet is the significator of 6 or 10 or 12 or the sublord is
deposited in a constellation, the lord of which is the significator
of 6 or 10 or 12".

2) N. Sarangan quoted the above statement in his article "Mars Dosha-
A Myth" (KP & Astrology Year Book 2002, page 48) to conclude that
the traditional ideas about Mars Dosha are meaningless without
taking into consideration of the beneficial aspects received by Mars
from other planets, its stellar position etc, and Mars Dosha does
not suit our modern age.

3) KP Reader VI page 319: "Prof. Krishnamurti says that when a house
is in fire, we throw water and sand." does not agree with suggestion
for a native with Mars Dosha to marry with another one with Mars
Dosha like adding more fire to a house which is already in fire.

4) Astrosecrets & KP, Part 1 (Sri Shanmugam}: Regarding Mars Dosha,
naturally, each one will have their own say according to their whims
and fancies, and due to this it is the general public pushed to run
from pillar to post.....In several ways a prediction is given which
has neither clarity nor a systematic approach etc. Finally it is the
public who suffers.

Also Most of points are not taken into consideration. ( extract from KP reader iv)

1 What is the nature of Mars?
2 Of Which houses Mars is the lord? Does it become benefic or a malefic by owning such houses?
3 Which house is occupied by Mars? Is it favorable or unfavorable one?
4 Are the evil results of Mars uniformly the same when it occupies any other sign in Zodiac?
5 Is there no change in the result of Mars if it were to be in a movable or a fixed sign or common sign?
6 Is there no difference in the effect of Mars if it occupies the various houses?
7 Does Mars Dosha means only loss of partner and windowhood? Can it not cause any other trouble during married life?
8 If there is no mars dosha in both the horoscopes, is a happy and harmonious wedded life guaranteed for long number of years?
9 If mars dosha is found, what is the exact nature of difficulties ?
And many more reasons are there..

Crystalpages

Hi,
Yes you are mangli but its a incomplete chart degree of the mars is missing and chalit chart is not there if degree of the mars will too less like 1 or 2 degree you can lead a happy marriage life without any tention. Mangli dosh is not a myth but position and degree and mars poistion in chalit chart most important for correct predictions. Best Of Luck.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta
[deleted phone number - Note: Do NOT leave your personal phone or email in your posts - all correspondence on the Forum is done by PM]
mukeshastro.com

Mukesh ji,

Your patience, tolerance and calm-demeanour is so refreshing to witness! Bravo!!

Kind regards,

Rohiniranjan