USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

piercethevale

Aquarius I hope you are wrong about djt getting in for 4 more years :( That will certainly destroy any hope this country has for its footing, foundation imo in the future.

BTW: As for the New York Stock Market?

One of the 5 Senators, (4 Republicans and 1 Democrat) is married to the chief of the NY Stock Exchange - He too cashed out with insider info from his wife, the day she attended the meetings on Corona Virus, all secret meetings.
My understanding these crooks managed just in her family alone to save themselves a cool 7 Million (his portion & her's) thanks to his wife's insider info.
Of course EVERYONE of them are denying and coming up with excuses!

https://heavy.com/news/2019/12/jeffrey-sprecher-kelly-loeffler-husband/

add background scandal links:
https://www.newsweek.com/stock-act-...cGBZ6YwnhaGkR7g_T8opjith8II9lwpG0OuT1RYMpQZMw

and:

https://www.benzinga.com/government...avirus-pandemic-hit-us#/.XnUcy25JI8Q.facebook

OH, I'm sure that it was just a lucky guess... or maybe they were "cash poor" and needed some dough for the down payment on a new Bugatti?

leomoon

Well, Bernie just threw in the towel.

He had no choice in the matter, the DNC never bothered to help him one iota, same as in 2016 and in this country you need "big brother" to get anywhere in the end.

He will however keep his delegates hopefully as a good bargaining tool if Biden needs them, he'll have to deal. We (Bernie bros) :love: still have a platform they'd like to see in this country. NOT to go back in time via HRC or Joe Biden politics.

p.s. back in 2008 my husband insisted then that HRC very likely used her delegates she too held onto until the last hoorah - releasing them to Obama, only with a promise of an important Cabinet position.

She was given one as we all know. Twice.

I don't like at ALL that Obama didn't have anything good to say about Bernie Sanders, nor did almost ANY of the regulars on the Democratic side like Rachel Maddow, (with the only exception as I recall being Lawrence O'Donnell, which I appreciated him all the more for doing) But by and large, very few. I can understand with Rachel, she is quite orthodox in her religious persuasion. Not what we'd call a "self-hating Jew" (the name given by Israel to those who want to see more equal footing for the Palestinians)....

Bernie Sanders was committed to doing this. I think that lost him favor with Rachel but she always was a HRC fan anyway. :(

Last edited:

leomoon

If Bernie supporters solidly support Biden, he has an excellent chance to replace Trump as President. Otherwise....:pinched:

Agreed and they will. All they need I'm sure is encouragement that he will abide and install some of Bernie's most cherished ideas.

AND of course, choosing a woman was a VERY smart move. I hope its Katie Porter (Congresswoman from Calif) ...She's a whip. Her natal chart is the same as my middle daughter's chart. So now I think I know more about how she'd be looking at the comparisons. Just a few hours apart in birthtime. All their planets and signs the same. And this daughter is a true workhorse of a Capricorn (1st decan Sun sign) . The Venus in Aquarius is troubling, but neither is married, nor probably ever will be for long.

Very very smart, very devoted to their careers. Will devote most time to working. No golf for them.

I use to really like Warren, but she is a sell out. Must be the Gemini Sun thing (double twin self) Never know which Elizabeth you are getting. That wouldn't be good for POTUS again, we've already had enough of this one. :w00t:
Personally I don't get the Stacie Abrams choice? What did she actually do that is notable? I really don't know, do you?:pinched:

Last edited:

leomoon

One nurse was on the News tonight in Michigan. She worked her shift and hurried to the polls to vote in the long line. They told her she was too late by 3 minutes.

Its disgusting what is going on.

Pelosi is going to try to get a change in the next bailout money for Voter Elections via mail for everyone.

david starling

Agreed and they will. All they need I'm sure is encouragement that he will abide and install some of Bernie's most cherished ideas.

AND of course, choosing a woman was a VERY smart move. I hope its Katie Porter (Congresswoman from Calif) ...She's a whip. Her natal chart is the same as my middle daughter's chart. So now I think I know more about how she'd be looking at the comparisons. Just a few hours apart in birthtime. All their planets and signs the same. And this daughter is a true workhorse of a Capricorn (1st decan Sun sign) . The Venus in Aquarius is troubling, but neither is married, nor probably ever will be for long.

Very very smart, very devoted to their careers. Will devote most time to working. No golf for them.

I use to really like Warren, but she is a sell out. Must be the Gemini Sun thing (double twin self) Never know which Elizabeth you are getting. That wouldn't be good for POTUS again, we've already had enough of this one. :w00t:
Personally I don't get the Stacie Abrams choice? What did she actually do that is notable? I really don't know, do you?:pinched:

Time for Obama to step up and rally his supporters to get Biden the votes he needs.

leomoon

Sanders has enthusiastically endorsed Biden for POTUS!

Still nothing from Barak Obama!

Senator Sanders does us proud as a country. Its a damned shame that people can't see beyond their own fears too, as so many will not have insurance even today, people on the news fear they make get ill and be left out of getting care. We had (as a nation) a wonderful opportunity this time to have the collective majority cared for as they do in most other western countries, and we (the country of the brave?) feared a change ..:sleeping:

I don't know if Biden can pull it off however, with or without Barack Obama and Senator Sanders support.

Have you looked at their charts? From what I can tell, both Biden & Trump have trines, but Trump's is closer to the MC in orb for a trine between Jupiter and the MC and his progressed Venus cj his Jupiter trine the Node :sad: :pouty: What do you make of it? It worries me to no end, but there is the greater fate at work too. Its not really in our hands. I wonder if he is Herod the Great reincarnation, since he is as dumb as a stump, or Nero?

the saw mill club

leomoon

I would not put it past Trump to point the finger at Biden for his womanizing, even though Trump is being sued right now in a New York court for raping a woman. Jean Carroll was well known as a column writer then and her husband a TV forecaster who trump knew and socialized with once or twice (photos of them all 4 - together)

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-loses-argument-lawsuit-from-woman-who-accused-him-rape-2020-1

and Biden's accuser:
https://www.ibtimes.com/sexual-assault-claim-continues-haunt-biden-2957597

If Trump dares to bring up Biden's womanizing and assault he's now being charged with around the same period of time, (1993), its going to get truly ugly out there. :crying:

IF Biden could have pulled off a Bill Clinton or a Trump, I don't know that he wouldn't have...although he's not saying, other then the same old male, "I didn't do it" bull.

So, having a woman VP may help a great deal to help to offset the negative press.

Here is his chart, although I used the 11/4/20 transits in error (could be a very long night, and go into the following day easily)

Anyone want to compare the two astrologically as to WHO has the upper hand with Jupiter (the greater benefic) and Venus (the lesser) ? :sick:

I still need to look at his progressions -

Last edited:

leomoon

What's up with Obama? He should be front and center for Biden.

Some are saying its the knowledge of him being accused of sexual assault, but who knows? ....Supposedly, he has a plan to come out and endorse him very soon now that Bernie did a few times publicly and on social media. I doubt its about the assault though, because Obama would have very possibly known about the accusation from '93. Its not a newly on the news, its been around for years but only recently is gaining more traction.

They (Sen Sanders and Obama talked recently) ....

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/ber...e-biden-2020-presidential-campaign-stop-trump

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ally-endorses-joe-biden-president/2983947001/

I read the list of women here accusing Biden, but I don't see anything that he can't wiggle out of quite frankly. Yet had it been Congressman Al Franken (who use to be a Comedian before Congress) , they ran him out of office for similar behaviors.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...en-who-said-joe-biden-made-them-uncomfortable

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-wouldnt-be-surprised-if-more-women-came-forward

https://www.rollcall.com/2018/04/27...men-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-since-metoo/

Last edited:

leomoon

Joe Biden with progressions & Tr for 11/4 General Elections: :unsure: :crying: I wonder if he'll even make it till then? Tr Uranus cj. his POF

david starling

I consider a Uranian conjunction to be somehow favorable, rather than Malefic. But, Trump's molestations seem not to matter in the slightest, including the rape allegations, so his Natal-chart Venus/Saturn conjunction may be his "teflon-coating".

leomoon

Well, we can always hope, and I'm afraid thats all we are going to have. Afterall, a Uranus transit over the 6th of chronic health issues with his natal Uranus and it's n. oppositions?

He's no spring chicken. Neither of course is dumbo but dumbo continues to thrive the nastier he gets. Go figure, sometimes it works out this way in life. :devil:

IF Biden doesn't make it to Nov. 4th in one piece, does the DNC put someone else in his place or would it be Biden's 2nd person, the VP choice I wonder.

david starling

Well, we can always hope, and I'm afraid thats all we are going to have. Afterall, a Uranus transit over the 6th of chronic health issues with his natal Uranus and it's n. oppositions?

He's no spring chicken. Neither of course is dumbo but dumbo continues to thrive the nastier he gets. Go figure, sometimes it works out this way in life. :devil:

IF Biden doesn't make it to Nov. 4th in one piece, does the DNC put someone else in his place or would it be Biden's 2nd person, the VP choice I wonder.

Best case scenario is if they both have to drop out for health reasons!

leomoon

Best case scenario is if they both have to drop out for health reasons!

There is zero chance that Trump would as long as he is breathing oxygen, even if he needed to be carried in on a stretcher, (imo of course) - too much to lose considering NY and the lawsuits pending. Hes trying to beat the Statute of Limitations.

BUT IF it happened then what? Pence is technically still VP Nancy Pelosi is President until when? She's as old as Methuselah herself.

Oh vey! (i.e. Oh woe is us) :sad: