Will we have stable relationship together?

Anntt

Notice regarding the synastry chart, my moon is square his Saturn, is it bad? I heard the couple usually is divorced or breakup because they have it. Will we have stable relationship together? Can you read/interpret the charts? Thanks.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
this composite shows there is a past life connection with him. that does not mean by itself,this will be a stable relationship.
the sun is conjunct to pluto showing you've known each other before. so there must be a lot of coincides in this relationship.
moon is conjunct venus so love permeates the affair.

Neptune setile to sun/Pluto, Saturn ,sextile to Uranus. yes I think it will be stable and work.

but this is a soul mate relationship which implies there is a higher meaning to the relationship that just you and him being together. you are together for a purpose. usually to create some message or image to teach/share the world or display transcendental influences through personal revelation or creations.

thank you for posting your chart

rahu

Osamenor

Staff member
Your moon is square your own Saturn. So, everyone born around when you were has their Saturn square your moon. If you date anyone your age, you'll get that moon/Saturn square. It's not enough all by itself to break (or make) the relationship.

It looks like the two of you have plenty of chemistry. Regarding compatibility, your moons are trine and your Venuses are in the same sign. Hard aspects between your moons and/or Venuses would be more associated with incompatibility, but you don't have any of those.

Based on this synastry, it doesn't look like there's any reason why a relationship won't work out.

Anntt

Thanks Rahu / Osamenor. We had a big fight, he gave me the silent treatment over 3 months so far. Do you think that he will get back to me? After Saturn transit should be over August 27th. Both of us have Mars in Leo, we have ego issue. Is Pluto energy still strong enough to bring us together or is already crashed?

Last edited:

katydid

With both of you having the Mars in Leo, pridefulness and stubbornness, and him giving you the cold shoulder for three months already---it might be water under the bridge already. :bandit:

Osamenor

Staff member
If you've already been in a relationship with someone for more than a few dates, the best predictor of the relationship's future is the relationship's present and past. All astrology can do is confirm what you already know, or explain in the language of astrology why it's going the way it is. Synastry isn't a magic tool that makes a relationship succeed or fail. Your choices, and the other person's choices, do that.

It sounds like you've been together for a while. If it's not a stable relationship now, it's not likely to be in the future, no matter what your synastry shows.

Anntt

If you've already been in a relationship with someone for more than a few dates, the best predictor of the relationship's future is the relationship's present and past. All astrology can do is confirm what you already know, or explain in the language of astrology why it's going the way it is. Synastry isn't a magic tool that makes a relationship succeed or fail. Your choices, and the other person's choices, do that.

It sounds like you've been together for a while. If it's not a stable relationship now, it's not likely to be in the future, no matter what your synastry shows.

Thanks Osamenor. His act is so weird and ignores me after the argument. Actually I didn't know anything about astrology during time I dated him, I only started to learn it when I was curious to determine his behavior. Read from online mentions Pluto energy is very powerful.....anyway I guess it's a just cookbook astrology of general idea.

Sun Conjunct Pluto

The conjunction of composite Sun and Pluto signifies that this relationship will have very deep and long-lasting effects on you.
This aspect will work in one of two ways. The first possibility is that your relationship will have a very powerful effect on other people. Use that power carefully, because if it is misused, others join together to put you down.
The second possibility is that the relationship will have a powerful internal effect and cause you both to go through important changes and transformations.
One warning, particularly for love relationships and marriages! At times you both will feel that everything is collapsing and that the whole relationship is over. With a strong Pluto, this may simply mean the beginning of a major change; when it is complete you may enter a new phase that will be better than ever for both of you. Try to be patient when such crises occur.

Osamenor

Staff member
Do you feel that this description of Pluto conjunct sun in synastry is accurate for this relationship? Does it fit with your experience?

If he's ignoring you for several months, do you really want to be in a relationship with him? You can always choose. The stars impel, but they don't compel.

And finally, nowhere in this description does it say the relationship will be a stable one. It might be intense, transformative, it might even be what you want, but if what you want is a stable relationship, this doesn't sound like it.

Anntt

Do you feel that this description of Pluto conjunct sun in synastry is accurate for this relationship? Does it fit with your experience?

If he's ignoring you for several months, do you really want to be in a relationship with him? You can always choose. The stars impel, but they don't compel.

And finally, nowhere in this description does it say the relationship will be a stable one. It might be intense, transformative, it might even be what you want, but if what you want is a stable relationship, this doesn't sound like it.

No, I don't feel our relationship like Pluto/Sun synastry. I'm Pluto conjunct his Sun. I didn't control him. He is the one who wants to control me.

No one is perfect. To get back be relationship with him that I need time to think about it.