Astrological clues for mountains

athair

Hi; in a rather similar vein to a question i've made regarding the astrology of parts of the body, i just started to wonder if there are some astrological issues pointing to nature objects; in is case, mountains.

I 've heard of an existing relation between Taurus and agriculture, for instance; yet, i'm sure as whether that could also aply to other elements of nature (such as mountains).

Any insight would be great; thanks in advance, greetingdl

JUPITERASC

Hi; in a rather similar vein to a question i've made regarding the astrology of parts of the body, i just started to wonder if there are some astrological issues pointing to nature objects; in is case, mountains.

I 've heard of an existing relation between Taurus and agriculture, for instance; yet, i'm sure as whether that could also aply to other elements of nature (such as mountains).

Any insight would be great; thanks in advance, greetingdl
Traditional Rulerships of Taurus
Places:

Farm land or pasture land away from housing estates. :smile:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/taurus.html

As an earth sign Taurus indicates places low down, near the floor.

athair

Thanks; there was a typo; what i tried to say was that "yet, i'm NOT sure as whether that could also aply to other elements of nature (such as mountains)."

It seems there is no relation between Taurua and Mountains. Perhaps Sag (Jupiter?) Could relate?

Greetings

blackbery

I'm not sure but I think Saturn would rule mountains.

:smile:

Thanks; there was a typo; what i tried to say was that "yet, i'm NOT sure as whether that could also aply to other elements of nature (such as mountains)."

It seems there is no relation between Taurua and Mountains. Perhaps Sag (Jupiter?) Could relate?

Greetings

athair

Thanks; so far as Saturn related to struggles, obstacles, etc., i also guess it would fit to the mountain symbol...

Assuming my chart has Saturn in Leo (sq Vertex and Uranus on the 5th-11th axis) in the 9th, and that my Pisces sun is in the 4th (sq Sag Moon and Sag Asc) i guess if there could be a mountain-like-symbolism around those aspects (?).

Greetings

blackbery

I'm sorry but I can't answer your question without seeing a chart.

Anytime you have a Saturn aspect, natal or transit, you are going to face obstacles and have 'mountains to climb'.:biggrin:

It's not always as bad as it sounds (unlike Pluto transits!:andy::andy:).
It can bring stability, maturity and growth into your life. If you 'follow the rules & do the 'work' you will be rewarded).

Thanks; so far as Saturn related to struggles, obstacles, etc., i also guess it would fit to the mountain symbol...

Assuming my chart has Saturn in Leo (sq Vertex and Uranus on the 5th-11th axis) in the 9th, and that my Pisces sun is in the 4th (sq Sag Moon and Sag Asc) i guess if there could be a mountain-like-symbolism around those aspects (?).

Greetings

athair

Thanks! I guess whether not only signs but also aspects: i.e squares would fit the mountain symbol (?).

Regarding Saturn, my Saturn is in Leo house so it seems it exerts a huge restriction in relation to my Sun (my Pisces Sun rules the Leo-Saturn house; so it seems like my Sun, which is square Moon and square Asc anyway, ruled restriction).

Greetings

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Thanks! I guess whether not only signs but also aspects: i.e squares would fit the mountain symbol (?).

Regarding Saturn, my Saturn is in Leo house so it seems it exerts a huge restriction in relation to my Sun (my Pisces Sun rules the Leo-Saturn house; so it seems like my Sun, which is square Moon and square Asc anyway, ruled restriction).

Greetings

Hi! In what regards are you looking at mountains? Career? Mining? Recreation? Each house would be regarded differently. Same as aspects, when looking you need to see what you are looking for, to determine what is seen.

Without a chart, not much to see.

saturn-pluto and uranus
uranus for the peaks. probably.

the higher the altitude, the higher the desolation,danger makes sense for pluto.
high places are the home of wild animal species .
they know by the instinct, they are classified as dangerous animal, shouldnt live near to humanity..

capricorn's animal is actually mountain-wild goat with huge horns but pictured with fish tail.
the animal likes to live in elevated places. they climb and famous for it's stubbornness...

taurus for the flat soil. grass field.
Because the areas most suitable for agriculture are always flat and plains, near the water.

and Virgo is associated with forested areas, dense vegetation.

saturn also rules the soil, landscape . for saturn in leo, sounds Arizona,Las Vegas' landscape to me.. hot(fire) and arid(saturn) and flat at the same time.

you know sun means "focusing, spotlight", it should be full flat because There should not be any shape that can distort this "area focusing".
and fixed quality means down to earth, down to soil..

I also think that all of the mountain ranges in southwest america can be associated with the saturn in leo

for the squares:
The reason for the stressful energy it creates is because of elemental incompatibility. like calling 4 different names for the same thing.

considering they generally associate the conjunction aspect; with sun or mars
opposition: with venus or mars
square: with mars and saturn

so "squares would fit the mountain symbol?" kind of.
but squares not only meant for blocking. depends.
they also meant to overhype a certain planet. like the mars energy.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Places can have signs like Gemini is said to represent the USA, Canada and my state CA. I believe Texas is a Taurus known for being mostly on a wide plains. CA is clearly a Virgo known for forests, agricultural valleys and very fertile soil. And UT (statehood on Jan 4, 1896 as opposed to CA's Sep 9, 1850 and TX's 9-year independence in late Apr 1836-statehood Dec 29, 1845) is highly mountainous and high-altitude, an indication of the state is a rocky Capricorn.

In sidereal when natal is considered, my Saturn as well my own recently departed mother's have cusp Leo/Virgo Saturn placements, and we're both long time residents of the Palm Springs area in the California desert. I have a 1st house Cancer/Leo vs hers is a Sag/Cap, though noon-time ASC is Leo. She and I have family history in CA's beach cities (Redondo Beach-Torrance near L.A. and esp. Orange County). And our family roots in OK is said to be Leonine.

Last edited:

Humanitarian

Mountains are high landforms made of old rock, and many peple want to reach the summit of it, and it's ruled by Capricorn, the sign that wants to peak up to the mountain's summit, especially in finances and things that Cappys want to achieve

In astrology, each zodiac sign is associated with certain elements, planets, and characteristics. While there is no direct correlation between zodiac signs and physical features like mountains, we can explore symbolic associations or qualities that may resonate with the idea of mountains in astrology:

Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn):
Earth signs are often associated with stability, practicality, and grounding energy. Mountains can symbolize the earth element's solidity and endurance, akin to the enduring and unmoving nature of mountains.

Saturn (Capricorn):
Saturn is associated with discipline, responsibility, and perseverance. Mountains, with their towering presence and enduring qualities, can symbolize the disciplined and perseverant approach that Capricorn, ruled by Saturn, embodies.

Scorpio and Pluto:
Scorpio is associated with transformation, intensity, and depth. Mountains, formed by geological processes and symbolizing strength, can symbolize the transformative and intense aspects of Scorpio energy. Pluto, Scorpio's ruling planet, is also associated with hidden and deep depths, similar to the depths of a mountain.

Jupiter (Sagittarius):
Jupiter is associated with expansion, discovery, and higher knowledge. Mountains can symbolize the desire to reach new heights, both physically and metaphorically, in keeping with Sagittarius's quest for wisdom and broader horizons.

Mars (Aries):
Mars represents action, energy, and courage. Mountains can be seen as symbols of the challenges that Aries often encounter, demonstrating the adventurous and pioneering spirit needed to conquer these "mountain peaks".
Remember that these associations are symbolic and metaphorical, linking astrological themes with characteristics commonly attributed to mountains. Astrology mainly focuses on understanding human behavior and characteristics through the influence of planets and zodiac signs rather than direct correlation with physical entities such as mountains.

athair

In astrology, each zodiac sign is associated with certain elements, planets, and characteristics. While there is no direct correlation between zodiac signs and physical features like mountains, we can explore symbolic associations or qualities that may resonate with the idea of mountains in astrology:

Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn):
Earth signs are often associated with stability, practicality, and grounding energy. Mountains can symbolize the earth element's solidity and endurance, akin to the enduring and unmoving nature of mountains.

Saturn (Capricorn):
Saturn is associated with discipline, responsibility, and perseverance. Mountains, with their towering presence and enduring qualities, can symbolize the disciplined and perseverant approach that Capricorn, ruled by Saturn, embodies.

Scorpio and Pluto:
Scorpio is associated with transformation, intensity, and depth. Mountains, formed by geological processes and symbolizing strength, can symbolize the transformative and intense aspects of Scorpio energy. Pluto, Scorpio's ruling planet, is also associated with hidden and deep depths, similar to the depths of a mountain.

Jupiter (Sagittarius):
Jupiter is associated with expansion, discovery, and higher knowledge. Mountains can symbolize the desire to reach new heights, both physically and metaphorically, in keeping with Sagittarius's quest for wisdom and broader horizons.

Mars (Aries):
Mars represents action, energy, and courage. Mountains can be seen as symbols of the challenges that Aries often encounter, demonstrating the adventurous and pioneering spirit needed to conquer these "mountain peaks".
Remember that these associations are symbolic and metaphorical, linking astrological themes with characteristics commonly attributed to mountains. Astrology mainly focuses on understanding human behavior and characteristics through the influence of planets and zodiac signs rather than direct correlation with physical entities such as mountains.
Sorry my reply being rather late; awesome answer (very comprehensive!), thanks a lot(!!)