USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

david starling

Also, the Russians are apparently both pro-Bernie for Democratic Party's nomination, AND wanting Trump to win a 2nd term.

aquarius7000

Crossing into another nation's territory without permission is an act of violence. A government would be responding to such infringement, not initiating.
It is not as simple and black & white as that. Some History needs to be understood before making it so simple for your self to deem those trying to cross into a country, let us say the United States in this case, as violent or performing an act of violence. I think an urgent question should be - are such people coming in to escape violence, AND what circumstances and interference, let us again say by the United States, might have created that violent atmosphere in the homeland of such people trying to escape their homeland.

leomoon

Probably the people of many countries of the world in whose affairs the US has meddled violently, hope to see us either become more humane or self destruct.

Well stated! I'm thinking in particular of the "initiation"of a long war with far ranging repercussions ever since for the very first time since WW2, invading a sovereign nation aka Iraq something that G.H W Bush back in the 90s frowned upon with good multiple reasons. President Bill Clinton also passed on such a request by the Republican group who has since dissolved after their dirty work was accomplish, The PNAC. BUT reasoning no longer prevailed for the American people (seem to have taken a leave of it) substituting raw emotion after 9-11 and that's when the Bush/Cheney team took the full advantage. Both DJT & of course Senator Bernie Sanders called that one correctly.

I do think however, using the Sibley chart with Antares (Anti-Ares) Rising, explains well how our country seems to thrive on warfare even IF its not a conscious thought to do or be involved. After all, we have a natal chart reflecting a Revolution in fighting off the British Monarch.

Background on the push for war with PNAC letters:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2008/1/27/444438/-

For Super Tuesday, it seems to me there are 3 who are the currently the chief contenders for the Democratic electoral votes . I haven't looked yet at Elizabeth Warren's or Pete. B. charts - and prior to Super Tuesday (March 3rd) will be another debate just after the South Carolina count on the 29th.

So with this in mind, they all (here) seem to have potential with Jupiter's aspects and in some cases, Venus including Sextile - Trine (Biden has Jupiter/Pluto opp to his n. Jupiter )

Joe Biden:

Senator Bernie Sanders:

Michael Bloomberg:

Last edited:

piercethevale

If I may direct your attention back to post #81, my post in which I have the image of what is allegedly Pete Buttigieg's natal chart, I wish to comment on it.

Pete's father, Joseph, was born in Malta, earned a couple of Bachelors degrees, in English Lit. and Philosophy and a Masters, at a university in Malta and in England and came to the U.S. and earned a Ph. D.in English at a university in New York and became a naturalized citizen of the U.S. in 1979. He then taught at, and met his wife, Pete's mother, Jennifer [nee Montgomery] at a university in New Mexico. They both joined the faculty at Notre Dame University in 1980.

Joseph was an admitted, avowed most likely, Marxist. He translated and coedited the three-volume English edition of Antonio Gramsci's Prison Notebooks, the Italian Marxist, published from 1992 to 2007 with support from the National Endowment for the Humanities. He was a founding member and president of the International Gramsci Society, founded to facilitate communication between those who study Antonio Gramsci. He also served as chair of the English Department at Notre Dame and was promoted to William R. Kenan Jr. Professor of English. He took emeritus status upon retiring in 2017. Joseph died, last month, on January 27, 2019.

Pete's parents were known for their dinner parties that they held at their home and the lively, and often topical, conversations that went along with them and continued afterward into the evenings.

As I have written above, and in a few other threads, the 12th House cusp of a natal chart reveals through the Sabian Symbol found for the Sign and degree of that Houses'cusp the answer to what, that person believes, is the greatest problem they perceive as confronting world society.

From Pete's chart that 12 House cusp is shown to be at 11* Leo 14', that is to say, the 12th degree of Leo.
[ibid.]

"LEO 12°: AN EVENING PARTY OF ADULTS ON A LAWN ILLUMINED BY FANCY LANTERNS.
KEYNOTE:
Group-relaxation in fashionable surroundings as an escape from work routine.

While the preceding symbol dealt with the simple and spontaneous pleasure of children, this one refers to the more or less standardized and fashion-dictated relaxation of adults who have left behind their day's work and are exchanging pleasantries and gossip. The 'lawn' and the 'lanterns' are cultivated; the type of mind displayed in the animated conversations, stimulated by liquor, is thoroughly socialized and not always innocent. The great Tradition has become reduced to a mere social fashion.

This second stage symbol contrasts with that of the first phase. We have now reached a stage of
SOPHISTICATION and involvement in externals and superficial intellectuality or wit.
"

Yeah, that oughta do it ...:rolleyes:
It would seem that His parents had a far greater influence on him than most people suspect.

:whistling:

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Of the three charts posted by Leomoon, Sanders has the strongest. If the elections had been in 2021, then of course Bloomberg would give real competition to Bernie.

piercethevale

Well stated! I'm thinking in particular of the "initiation"of a long war with far ranging repercussions ever since for the very first time since WW2, invading a sovereign nation aka Iraq something that G.H W Bush back in the 90s frowned upon with good multiple reasons. President Bill Clinton also passed on such a request by the Republican group who has since dissolved after their dirty work was accomplish, The PNAC. BUT reasoning no longer prevailed for the American people (seem to have taken a leave of it) substituting raw emotion after 9-11 and that's when the Bush/Cheney team took the full advantage. Both DJT & of course Senator Bernie Sanders called that one correctly.

I do think however, using the Sibley chart with Antares (Anti-Ares) Rising, explains well how our country seems to thrive on warfare even IF its not a conscious thought to do or be involved. After all, we have a natal chart reflecting a Revolution in fighting off the British Monarch.

Background on the push for war with PNAC letters:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2008/1/27/444438/-

For Super Tuesday, it seems to me there are 3 who are the currently the chief contenders for the Democratic electoral votes . I haven't looked yet at Elizabeth Warren's or Pete. B. charts - and prior to Super Tuesday (March 3rd) will be another debate just after the South Carolina count on the 29th.

So with this in mind, they all (here) seem to have potential with Jupiter's aspects and in some cases, Venus including Sextile - Trine (Biden has Jupiter/Pluto opp to his n. Jupiter )

The Part of War [or Part of Rage, Anger, what have you, Asc. + Mars - Pluto] for the United States, is derived from it's natal chart [the "Zero Hour" chart, i.e. 12:00:01 A.M. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania] to be at 14* Virgo 48' 51" [I am of the belief that all natal charts must be adjusted for Sidereal precession and on Nov.4, 2020 , Election Day, that adjustment needed will be = 03* 25' 06.3". The rate of Sidereal precession is currently estimated to be {to the seventh decimal point} 04.1958041" per month or 00.1378498" per day]

As to how the Sabian Symbol for the 15th degree of Virgo is to be understood in relation as to a Part of War is something I've yet to understand. however as I've repeatedly demonstrated that Astrological Parts are symbolically active [regarding only the Sabian Symbols found to be that for their respective Zodiacal placements], it is relative in some way.

the 15th degree of Virgo does have for it a Sabian Symbol that is of the "INDIVIDUAL/MENTAL" variety [of three possibilities. The other two are "ACTIONAL" and "EMOTIONAL/CULTURAL". I guess we should all be thankful it is of the variety it is?]

The Sabian Symbol for the 15th degree of Virgo is [ibid.]

"VIRGO 15°: A FINE LACE HANDKERCHIEF, HEIRLOOM FROM VALOROUS ANCESTORS.
KEYNOTE: The quintessence of deeds well done.
Root strength produces beautiful flowers. The neophyte who acts with determination, courage and discrimination while following 'in the footsteps' of his predecessors receives a symbolic prize from the Brotherhood ready to welcome him when he has fully proven himself on the battlefield where he meets his past, which tries to block his way. The mystic Beloved hands him what she has woven for him out of spiritual threads.

This is the last stage of the thirty-third sequence which also ends the eleventh scene, Characterization'. This scene began with the revelation in a portrait of salient features in a man's face. It ends with symbols which bring out the ultimate validity of the many efforts of generations of men toward the building of a beautiful and significant
CULTURE. The Man of Culture is, in the deepest and best sense of the term, the Aristocrat. He is the flowering of a line of ancestors who have accepted responsibility for a group or community. Likewise, the true 'disciple' is the blossom that crowns a long series of incarnations.
"

I find it to be most interesting that a "battlefield" is mentioned in the Sabian Symbol above, wouldn't many of you also?

Last edited:

piercethevale

Of the three charts posted by Leomoon, Sanders has the strongest. If the elections had been in 2021, then of course Bloomberg would give real competition to Bernie.

Bloomberg is a Republican in sheeps' clothing...
I almost suspect He entered the race just to pull voters away from a certain candidate...

piercethevale

Fascinating stories! Picking up just this one comment now - on mobile it’s hard to do more. Do you mean, the perception of the absence in the world of what is named by the 12th cusp symbol? Or the converse - that the symbol represents what is perceived to be wrong with the world?
My own 12th cusp is Virgo 4.. fitting the former interpretation...

The absence.
It was my friend Suryakant's natal chart, interpreted by an astrologer that was studied in Rudhyarian technique, that taught me that convincingly.
It is definitely what He believes is the answer in his viewpoint...and the astrologer used the Placidus House system.
I applied it to the Yeshu'a/Jesus natal chart and found it to be overwhelmingly convincing. It also convinced me that Placidus is the only House system that is valid, at least, as to natal chart Hose interpretation.
It also gave further convincing evidence that the chart is genuinely that of the Nazarene.
Now one might argue that it would then only be so as to the use of the Sabian Symbols, but for me that is enough and has served me well for all needs in natal chart interpretation.

As the 12th House of the natal chart for Yeshu'a/Jesus, using the Placidus system, produces the 4th degree of Virgo for the 12th house. [ibid.]

"VIRGO 4°: BLACK AND WHITE CHILDREN PLAY TOGETHER HAPPILY.

KEYNOTE:
The overcoming of socio-cultural prejudices.

Freedom from all the forms, biases and idiosyncrasies of the particular culture and class in which one has been born and educated is a sine qua non of the consciousness truly 'on the Path'. The ideal of universal brotherhood underlies all great spiritual teachings, for they all are like branches of the One Tree, Man, in his divine state. This does not mean there are no racial differences, but rather that these differences have a functional value in terms of the whole organism of Man — and of the planet Earth.

At this fourth stage the basic technique which applies to all truly spiritual progress is clearly stated. Every human being should be seen, approached and warmly met as a 'child of God', or in less religious terms as an exemplar of Man. Such a status gives to every social and interpersonal group the character of a
BROTHERHOOD.
"

My own 12th House cusp is he 25th of Libra [ibid.]

"LIBRA 25°: THE SIGHT OF AN AUTUMN LEAF BRINGS TO A PILGRIM THE SUDDEN REVELATION OF THE MYSTERY OF LIFE AND DEATH.

KEYNOTE:
The ability to discover in every experience a transcendent or cosmic meaning.

The mind open to the multifarious wonders of natural processes, because it sees everything with fresh eyes, not only witnesses simple facts, but pierces through appearances and perceives the great rhythms of universal life. Without such a faculty the aspirant to spiritual realities is always looking for 'elsewhere'. Yet the spirit, life, God is ever present, here and now. And every death is an omen of rebirth.

At this fifth stage of the forty-first five-fold sequence of phases of the cosmic process, the implications of the four preceding stages are brought to a new state of consciousness which is truly the spiritual state. It is a state of CLAIR-SEEING, or 'seeing through'. This world is illusion only to the individual who cannot see through its phenomena and fails to apprehend the reality these phenomena reveal even as they conceal it."

piercethevale

Other House systems, except whole House... of course... produced the 3rd Degree of Virgo and while one might think that too could have been the answer as to the Yeshu'a/Jesus natal chart, but it's a symbol that doesn't include any active effort by humankind alone, if any at all? [ibid.]

"TWO GUARDIAN ANGELS.
KEYNOTE: Invisible help and protection in times of crisis. "

...again, another reason why I call the natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus ...and so titled my book accordingly, "A Template for the Time", and sometimes refer to it as the "Rosetta Stone" for astrologers.

Last edited:

AJ Astrology

Kansas is now jailing people for unpaid medical bills.

Hi piercethevale,

That is a patently false statement.

The person was jailed because a judge ordered that person to appear in court on a certain date at a certain time and gave them notice 30 days in advance.

That person effectively told the judge to get bent by failing or refusing to appear.

That person could have informed the judge that the date and time created a conflict and requested a more convenient time and the judge would have readily granted their request.

Instead, that person told the judge to get bent and that the laws of the US do not apply to them.

That person could have showed up on the appointed date and time and request a continuance.

Instead, that person told the judge to get bent and that the laws of the US do not apply to them.

That person could have given the judge a good and proper reason for not appearing on the date and time ordered.

That's what really happened and that is why they were jailed, for disrespecting the judge, not medical debt.

david starling

True, as birds of a particular feather (substitute, like-minds of a certain net worth) stick together...:bandit:

But Bloomberg wouldn't have the Cult-following Trump has, or the Russian Connection. He's been a registered Democrat for most of his life, and is considered Liberal, and even Progressive on most issues.

Whichever one of the candidates who can win the Electoral-vote is fine with me, for now.

Last edited:

leomoon

But Bloomberg wouldn't have the Cult-following Trump has, or the Russian Connection. He's been a registered Democrat for most of his life, and is considered Liberal, and even Progressive on most issues.

Whichever one of the candidates who can win the Electoral-vote is fine with me, for now.

David: What occurs to me, is he truly does have a "type" of cult-like following in the form of very wealthy movers and shakers in the DNC (i.e. HRC and Bill), on and on and on, certainly Wall Street folks, and those "in the closet, never trumpers" including Trump Republicans who held their nose the 1st time around, BUT would now, likely turn the corner for a "like-minded" Dem in the assets arena of life.

added: Add Independents who are wealthy and not bothered by conscience to that long list in this country.

To my way of thinking, (and I could be proven wrong, but I doubt it), its a war between the haves and the have-nots, with the Haves having more to lose to bring about all manner of disruption and chaos under the guise of "we must send Biden or Bloomberg" we simply cannot have someone who is for the little or average people who actually end up PAYING the bills of AJ's long long list of foibles and sins.

david starling

David: What occurs to me, is he truly does have a "type" of cult-like following in the form of very wealthy movers and shakers in the DNC (i.e. HRC and Bill), on and on and on, certainly Wall Street folks, and those "in the closet, never trumpers" including Trump Republicans who held their nose the 1st time around, BUT would now, likely turn the corner for a "like-minded" Dem in the assets arena of life.

added: Add Independents who are wealthy and not bothered by conscience to that long list in this country.

To my way of thinking, (and I could be proven wrong, but I doubt it), its a war between the haves and the have-nots, with the Haves having more to lose to bring about all manner of disruption and chaos under the guise of "we must send Biden or Bloomberg" we simply cannot have someone who is for the little or average people who actually end up PAYING the bills of AJ's long long list of foibles and sins.

It's either win the Electoral vote, or/ AT LEAST 4 more devastating years of King Trump. If it's Sanders who can do that, great! Just don't expect him to be able to get much of his legislation through the House and Senate, and just hope the Oligarchy doesn't decide to crash the Economy as a response to his Presidency. Still great, though!

Last edited:

leomoon

Any ideas on who Sanders would pick for his Vice-presidential nominee?

My wish is for Senator Elizabeth Warren, in his neighboring state, (gets a chunk of the women vote and she's truly a mathematical wizard for saving money and protection of taxpayers against Wall Street bankers who are doing the exact same thing now that Trump took off all the safeguards put into place by the Obama administration...after the crash of 2008. (see her accomplishment list during the economical crisis when the recession occurred then)

I'd also prefer someone like Corey Booker., so either/or would be my preference.

But wishing isn't quite "there yet".....and IF the DNC has it's way, he won't be. So no worries, just the "same old same old" as before djt arrived to save everyone, lol.

It's either win the Electoral vote, or/ AT LEAST 4 more devastating years of King Trump. If it's Sanders, great! Just don't expect him to be able to get much of his legislation through the House and Senate, and just hope the Oligarchy doesn't decide to crash the Economy as a response to his Presidency. Still great, though!

Dow down over the Coronavirus , went as low at over 1,000 in the hole. I don't dabble in it however. The world may be set into a recession if a cure isn't found and this thing continues to spread. Even R. Merriman is very worried about it (Wall Street Astrologer)

Last edited:

david starling

Hillary would have been "O.K." as President, despite the way she was unfairly demonized by the Russians. Trump didn't save us from anything. He inherited a recovering economy from Obama, and the Dems were all for a tax cut for the wealthy.