Will Kimi Raikkonen remain at Ferrari for the 2019 Formula 1 season?

dbozics

I cast the chart for my question : 01 Jun 2018 TZ = -2.0 5:31P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=10Sco22

As I am his fan, Kimi is represented by ASC ruler Mars. Oh, nooo... Mars is in close conjunction with South Node. Conjunction with one of the Moon's Node is a factor that can decide a chart on its own! In my opinion this is strong testimony that he will not stay at Ferrari. His present job is Sun and we see that Mars and Sun are separate, one more testimony he will not stay at Ferrari. Sun is only in Mars's face, so it seams Ferrari is not so interested to detain him.
What do you think?

You are correct Fensi Kimi is leaving Ferrari
Wow that is big news

https://www.foxsports.com.au/motorsport/formula-one/f1-kimi-raikkonen-will-leave-ferrari-at-the-end-of-2018/news-story/a51418debe28371998b7dec00b29059e

Nightfall

Chart: 22 Jul 2018 TZ = -2.0 9.1900 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=14Vi57
If yu are Hamilton fan then he is represented with ruler of the ASC- Mercury. His opponenets are represented with the ruler od the DSC-Jupiter.
Dignities are in slight favor for Jupiter/opponents. Next, Jupiter is in sextile with POF that is again in favour of the opponents. Interesting, Point of Victory is on cusp of the DSC (on 12 PIS 36) so I expect that someone else will be the winner!

Unfortunaley,this is one of the few moments that our friend fensi88 gonna make a wrong sports prediction.With Lewis win today at suzuka circui and four GP's remaining,he needs only 8 points to be the world champion.

fensi88

You are right! If someone see where I made mistake in analyse, please post your opinion. Hope I will learn something new!

fensi88

Chart: 22 Jul 2018 TZ = -2.0 9.1900 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=14Vi57
If yu are Hamilton fan then he is represented with ruler of the ASC- Mercury. His opponenets are represented with the ruler od the DSC-Jupiter.
Dignities are in slight favor for Jupiter/opponents. Next, Jupiter is in sextile with POF that is again in favour of the opponents. Interesting, Point of Victory is on cusp of the DSC (on 12 PIS 36) so I expect that someone else will be the winner!

Hamilton won the champ F1 again!

I look at chart again and see that I miss the fact that Jupiter is in Via Combust way, so chart is not safe to judge!

fensi88

There were some rumors about Kimi move to McLaren,so.another chart should ask this one

I cast the chart for the question "will Kimi move to McLaren?"
Data for the chart: 13 Jul 2018 TZ = -2.0 6.2500 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=5Leo19
First, Moon is VOC so he will not move to McLaren. that confirms lack of aspect between Sun or Moon with Venus, ruler of his next job. Sun is on unfortunate fixed star Castor so mischief might be the reason.

On the 11, Sep. 2018 on the https://www.sauberf1team.com website you could read the following:

Kimi Räikkönen to race for the Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team from 2019
The Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team is delighted to announce that Kimi Räikkönen will join the team from 2019. The 2007 Formula One World Champion has signed for the next two seasons.