Houses positions Does Matter (Synastry) facts

folelser

Sorry, I realised later IT is "House positions DO matter)

Hello!

It became a fact for me how the houses position in synastryi plays, through my experience ofc.

I have been going on and off with a guy for year I really liked him and I felt he did too. (we have good synastry, composite)
However I also felt that everytime we got too close he suddenly forced a distance between us and I didnt really get it. Finally he told me he felt more of a friendly affection for me rather than romantic one, something out of blue to me. (we did have romantic encounters tho)

Checking and checking finally saw that my Sun and Venus are in his 11th house...... :pouty::pinched:

My natal venus and sun are in 11 th house too, (we have same ascendent so our wheels are like in the same position)

Well! Just to say that I finally understood why. ****, he sees me more like a friend :/

Does anyone have a experience to share?

Merci

Last edited:

ardentika

That's odd. An ex romantic encounter had all of his Capricorn stellium in my 11th and I used to see him as my dream guy and he used to see me as his dream girl. There was romance.. I guess it matters the person's natal potential. I have heavy aqua in my chart so my perfect mate is my best friend. Now that might not be the case for everyone.

But Im saying this as someone who had synastry of someone elses Sun and Venus (and other planets) fall in my 11th and I can't say I friendzoned them. I felt friendzoned at times as a matter of fact.

katydid

Sorry, I realised later IT is "House positions DO matter)

Hello!

It became a fact for me how the houses position in synastryi plays, through my experience ofc.

I have been going on and off with a guy for year I really liked him and I felt he did too. (we have good synastry, composite)
However I also felt that everytime we got too close he suddenly forced a distance between us and I didnt really get it. Finally he told me he felt more of a friendly affection for me rather than romantic one, something out of blue to me. (we did have romantic encounters tho)

Checking and checking finally saw that my Sun and Venus are in his 11th house...... :pouty::pinched:

My natal venus and sun are in 11 th house too, (we have same ascendent so our wheels are like in the same position)

Well! Just to say that I finally understood why. ****, he sees me more like a friend :/

Does anyone have a experience to share?

Merci

You mentioned also that you have the same ascendant. I have seen that sometimes, when a couple has the same ascendant, they end up slowly becoming more like friends than romantic partners.

It's like the two see things from the same perspective, and are often 'on the same page.' But sometimes that can become boring and they feel more like room mates than exciting partners.

Last edited:

folelser

Hello thanks for your answer.
I literally searched "why he sees me as a friend" it and in varius sites talked about how the 11th house could mean the person will see you as a friend rather than romantically, checked and found out I have those two planets on his 11 th so to me it was just obvious.
(we did have a friendship/romance)
Right! it could mean that. fro my side I always had the feeling we looked alike even had the same shine on the eyes (without being too corny),
When i found out we had same ascendant etc I felt was kinda magic, but thats just me.

Thank you for your replies.

folelser

That's odd. An ex romantic encounter had all of his Capricorn stellium in my 11th and I used to see him as my dream guy and he used to see me as his dream girl. There was romance.. I guess it matters the person's natal potential. I have heavy aqua in my chart so my perfect mate is my best friend. Now that might not be the case for everyone.

But Im saying this as someone who had synastry of someone elses Sun and Venus (and other planets) fall in my 11th and I can't say I friendzoned them. I felt friendzoned at times as a matter of fact.

Sorry what is Capricorn stellium ?

ardentika

More than 3 planets in Capricorn.

Problem with you is not the house position but the same ascendant. It creates boredom and lack of interest. I've had that eith other people and no aspect or overlay could save it. It's just the lense of life is too alike and creates disinterest.

I wouldn't trust those sites as I'm saying again an ex had all of his planets in my 11th and I saw him as my dream guy. 11th is not only friends but wishes and dreams.

1nluv

Backing up what Ardentika is saying here about the 11th house - my guy's Venus, Jupiter, Neptune, and moon are all in my 11th, and I've always felt we could never be just friends. It's been quite the passionate relationship right from the beginning. My moon is also in his 11th. Our ascendants widely square but sextile by sign/element.

folelser

Backing up what Ardentika is saying here about the 11th house - my guy's Venus, Jupiter, Neptune, and moon are all in my 11th, and I've always felt we could never be just friends. It's been quite the passionate relationship right from the beginning. My moon is also in his 11th. Our ascendants widely square but sextile by sign/element.

Hi, yes with the guy I mentioned its never been a platonic friendship since we always end getting close pshically, msntally and emotionally. I took him home the first night we met, was like instant attraction and familiarity. (Smthng special to me cos I never kiss strangers I just met)

However its never been such emotional or romantic relationship of both saying we miss each other, saying cute things to each other etc and being too nedy or romantic.

Now i see the 11 differently, i like it!!
Although its possible he needs a more passional aspect to make him stuck.
(He doesnt believe in traditional relationships)

Whateve it is , its okay.

Last edited: