Pisces holding a grudge, is it possible?

AppLeo

How does a fish keep his/her flames underwater?
Just wondering...

Well scientifically speaking, flames burn out underwater :lol: Pisces don't really get mad at people. They're the type of people to get mad when they sense that other people are mad. They become the people they're around, but a pisces left alone is never angry, imo. Pisces is right next to Aries, though.

If Pisces do have a grudge or anger, it would probably be passive-aggressive.

JUPITERASC

How does a fish keep his/her flames underwater?
Just wondering...
Anything is POSSIBLE :smile:

4221396001_4198698614001_underwater.jpg

underwater-volcano-e1399320065869.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
Fixed signs can hold unto things long past the expiration date, but mutable signs? If a personal planet such as Mars, Moon or Mercury were in a fixed sign then yea, maybe, but Pisces itself? I don't think a constellation can hold a grudge. :pouty:

JUPITERASC

Fixed signs can hold unto things long past the expiration date, but mutable signs?
If a personal planet such as Mars, Moon or Mercury were in a fixed sign then yea, maybe,

but Pisces itself?

I don't think a constellation can hold a grudge
:pouty:

Good point, well made
:smile:

sibylline

When I was younger I most definitely held grudges, and I was also openly vengeful if the issue was large enough. Now, it's not so much a grudge, as it's not active resentment, but I simply don't bother with a person at all if they've crossed a line. Time does not help either.

However, usually a person has to do a lot to reach this point as I give so many chances. If it is a one time incident it depends on severity, intent, and my assessment of their character. Disloyalty, backbiting, blatant disrespect equal automatic dismissal. Harm to a loved one...no way.

I'm pretty sure this doesn't come from the Sun in Pisces though, but the fixed angles, fixed T-square with Pluto in 4th and the Pisces planets' placement in the 8th house.

Kitchy

Banned
holding grudges is usually mars or pluto with the moon.

never forget. never again. moon.

if pisces is in the mix, it's not because it's pisces - but rather it's moony mars or pluto cohorts.

david starling

From someone with a very Piscean Chart, I never hold a Grudge, but I will walk one on a leash. And if it runs off, fine with me. I forgive, but for defensive purposes, I won't forget. "Water under the bridge", unless the bridge itself got washed out.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
David has a lot more Pisces than I've ever seen on here.

Here's hoping he doesn't hold a grudge on me for saying so. :ninja: