Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-25-2016, 01:38 AM
Capricorn2616's Avatar
Capricorn2616 Capricorn2616 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 147
SeaGoat

Hello everyone ... I wanted to introduce myself with a little background info:

Sun : Capricorn 3rd House
Ascendant : Libra
Moon : Cancer 9th House
Mercury : Capricorn 3rd House
Venus : Sagitarrius 2nd House
Mars: Aries 6th House
Jupiter : Taurus 8th House

I posted my full natal chart with transits and progressions in the Chart Reading Forum. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 06-25-2016, 05:24 PM
sibylline's Avatar
sibylline sibylline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 2,256
Re: SeaGoat

Hi Cappie
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
Capricorn2616 (06-25-2016)
  #3  
Unread 06-25-2016, 11:52 PM
Capricorn2616's Avatar
Capricorn2616 Capricorn2616 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 147
Re: SeaGoat

I like your picture icon... Are you a Leo?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 06-26-2016, 06:01 PM
SagLeo SagLeo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 31
Re: SeaGoat

Hi Capricorn2616 and welcome to this community. I like your chart in a general view but are two things that caught my attention: probably your Sun is opposing your Moon (despite it is in the sign of its ruler planet) and that aspect is really complicated as your Mars in Aries that I hope it is well ducted and aspected but you said that you posted your full chart so I'm going to tell you more things later in the correct section. Grettings from a fire person
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 06-26-2016, 06:53 PM
SirHorns's Avatar
SirHorns SirHorns is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 117
Re: SeaGoat

Hello there, fellow seagoat!

Hope you enjoy it here and that nobody ever figures out the best way to cook us.
__________________
AC♈|☉♑|☽♉
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 06-26-2016, 07:01 PM
Capricorn2616's Avatar
Capricorn2616 Capricorn2616 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by SagLeo View Post
Hi Capricorn2616 and welcome to this community. I like your chart in a general view but are two things that caught my attention: probably your Sun is opposing your Moon (despite it is in the sign of its ruler planet) and that aspect is really complicated as your Mars in Aries that I hope it is well ducted and aspected but you said that you posted your full chart so I'm going to tell you more things later in the correct section. Grettings from a fire person
Sun opposing moon IS an extremely complicated aspect .. What can I say I was born on a full moon. I would love to hear more about what you think .. My chart is in the chart interpretation forum. My Venus is in Sag!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Capricorn2616 For This Useful Post:
noouraz2 (07-10-2016), SagLeo (07-09-2016)
  #7  
Unread 06-26-2016, 07:03 PM
Capricorn2616's Avatar
Capricorn2616 Capricorn2616 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHorns View Post
Hello there, fellow seagoat!

Hope you enjoy it here and that nobody ever figures out the best way to cook us.
Haha this is made me giggle. Nice to meet you SirHorns!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Capricorn2616 For This Useful Post:
SirHorns (06-26-2016)
  #8  
Unread 06-27-2016, 12:17 AM
sibylline's Avatar
sibylline sibylline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 2,256
Re: SeaGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn2616 View Post
I like your picture icon... Are you a Leo?
Thanks! I'm Pisces Sun, Leo Ascendant.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 06-27-2016, 01:40 AM
Capricorn2616's Avatar
Capricorn2616 Capricorn2616 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Thanks! I'm Pisces Sun, Leo Ascendant.
Sibylline, in reference to the oracles, prophet, or mythology?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Capricorn2616 For This Useful Post:
sibylline (06-28-2016)
  #10  
Unread 07-10-2016, 12:07 AM
SagLeo SagLeo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 31
Re: SeaGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn2616 View Post
Sun opposing moon IS an extremely complicated aspect .. What can I say I was born on a full moon. I would love to hear more about what you think .. My chart is in the chart interpretation forum. My Venus is in Sag!
I'm going to see it in the chart interpretation forum and I'm gonna tell you more about your full natal chart if you're interested in
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SagLeo For This Useful Post:
Capricorn2616 (07-10-2016)
  #11  
Unread 07-10-2016, 12:10 AM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 12,794
Re: SeaGoat

Heyyy Capricorn2616, I'm a cappie rising!!
__________________
My Astrology YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqW...ToQh6xjhuEacGw

knowledge is asymptotic
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
Capricorn2616 (07-10-2016)
  #12  
Unread 07-10-2016, 03:35 AM
Capricorn2616's Avatar
Capricorn2616 Capricorn2616 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 147
Re: SeaGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagLeo View Post
I'm going to see it in the chart interpretation forum and I'm gonna tell you more about your full natal chart if you're interested in
That would be great, thanks!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Capricorn2616 For This Useful Post:
SagLeo (07-10-2016)
  #13  
Unread 07-10-2016, 07:48 AM
noouraz2's Avatar
noouraz2 noouraz2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 199
Re: SeaGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn2616 View Post
Hello everyone ... I wanted to introduce myself with a little background info:

Sun : Capricorn 3rd House
Ascendant : Libra
Moon : Cancer 9th House
Mercury : Capricorn 3rd House
Venus : Sagitarrius 2nd House
Mars: Aries 6th House
Jupiter : Taurus 8th House

I posted my full natal chart with transits and progressions in the Chart Reading Forum. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Hello Cap. we have some similarities...

My sun in Capricorn
My Venus in Sagittarius

__________________
وقل ربي زدني علماً
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
seagoat

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.