Please help me read my chart

https://ibb.co/DgVxqZKHi want to be able to understand my chart. What does it say about me how do I read it. And also I see my 7th house (in leo) is empty I am 25 have not been successful with relationships (haven’t had many, nowhere near serious or prospect for marriage) is that why? I want to learn how to predict marriage timing with the 7th house if it can be done? What type of person am I based on my chart or how should I be. I don’t know I am pretty clueless please help!
DgVxqZK

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
There are at least three schools of astrology in the West, and that does not even count the schools in the East. In the West, there are Conventional, Traditional, and Modern (such as the German schools). In the East, Vedic is best known. That is why you might get different answers to your questions from various astrologers.

Most practitioners in the West are Conventional astrologers. That is the school of astrology represented by most books of astrology in the West. It is the school that dominated the West in the Twentieth Century.

Traditional astrologers also belong to various schools, but they are mostly a revival of much older techniques, and they are growing in number.

I am a Modern Astrologer who relies heavily on the German schools of astrology. I will not concentrate so much on houses or on despositors of houses. I was once a Conventional astrologer, but I changed to Modern as I grew from research.

I'm surprised you asked about marriage so much. Your chart seems considerably more focused on things other than marriage. That means you will probably shift your focus sometime later in life. I will return to the topic of marriage later.

You have a stellium, Mars/Pluto/Jupiter on the MC, and Mercury squares the midpoint between Ascendant and MC. Ascendant and MC are "angles", the two axes that reveal predominate topics of your chart interpretation. They are the house cusps that are darker and emboldened.

You are a leader, and you may lead in business, perhaps as an entrepeneur. You may lead a community, or you may lead a group of associates, perhaps as a CEO or a boss. You are an organizer, and you may be quite good at organizing on a large scale.

Moon is trine a Uranus-Neptune conjunction. You have a vivid imagination, and you have vivid dreams in sleep or while awake. You may suffer from nightmares. You may venture into Tarot or into investigation of paranormal activity.

Venus is quintile to Uranus and trine to Saturn. You are particular in your choice of mates. You will have a particular set of standards in choosing a mate.

As to predicting marriage, it is not one of the easiest methods to master. I have found the Seventh House is not as important in that regard as some other things. I use solar arc directions in combination with transits to which I may add secondary progressions. Solar arc connections between Ascendant and some other factor or between the Sun/Moon midpoint and some other factor are some of the best predictors, but that is not easy to implement and it is not easy to explain to a beginner.

If you rely mostly on the Seventh House because it is easy and it is what you know, you will be often disappointed.

Last edited:
There are at least three schools of astrology in the West, and that does not even count the schools in the East. In the West, there are Conventional, Traditional, and Modern (such as the German schools). In the East, Vedic is best known. That is why you might get different answers to your questions from various astrologers.

Most practitioners in the West are Conventional astrologers. That is the school of astrology represented by most books of astrology in the West. It is the school that dominated the West in the Twentieth Century.

Traditional astrologers also belong to various schools, but they are mostly a revival of much older techniques, and they are growing in number.

I am a Modern Astrologer who relies heavily on the German schools of astrology. I will not concentrate so much on houses or on despositors of houses. I was once a Conventional astrologer, but I changed to Modern as I grew from research.

I'm surprised you asked about marriage so much. Your chart seems considerably more focused on things other than marriage. That means you will probably shift your focus sometime later in life. I will return to the topic of marriage later.

You have a stellium, Mars/Pluto/Jupiter on the MC, and Mercury squares the midpoint between Ascendant and MC. Ascendant and MC are "angles", the two axes that reveal predominate topics of your chart interpretation. They are the house cusps that are darker and emboldened.

You are a leader, and you may lead in business, perhaps as an entrepeneur. You may lead a community, or you may lead a group of associates, perhaps as a CEO or a boss. You are an organizer, and you may be quite good at organizing on a large scale.

Moon is trine a Uranus-Neptune conjunction. You have a vivid imagination, and you have vivid dreams in sleep or while awake. You may suffer from nightmares. You may venture into Tarot or into investigation of paranormal activity.

Venus is quintile to Uranus and trine to Saturn. You are particular in your choice of mates. You will have a particular set of standards in choosing a mate.

As to predicting marriage, it is not one of the easiest methods to master. I have found the Seventh House is not as important in that regard as some other things. I use solar arc directions in combination with transits to which I may add secondary progressions. Solar arc connections between Ascendant and some other factor or between the Sun/Moon midpoint and some other factor are some of the best predictors, but that is not easy to implement and it is not easy to explain to a beginner.

If you rely mostly on the Seventh House because it is easy and it is what you know, you will be often disappointed.

thank you so much for the detailed explanations. I pick up information here and there but now a days it is hard to know if what you are being told is real or accurate. I am trying to learn but since this is how I acquire information it is a difficult to grasp it. I kept seeing that the 7th was a house that could give you that information, so I tried to decipher it myself with no luck. Regarding marriage you are 100% correct my life currently (and honestly for as long as I can remember) romance/ love life has always been set to the side. I didn't mind it when I was younger, and I know 25 is not old but my priorities have always been personal and professional growth I want economical security this to me equals a happy peaceful life. But I am scared that I'll never fulfill my desire for success, never feel satisfied since I will accomplish something but feel like I can do more and then start a new path. (going back to school for another carrier etc) I am hyper focused on my projects and deem romance as a distraction (i feel like a do this subconsciously, once I analyze my situations I realize what I have done) now that I am older and mid process of my last endeavor I wonder will have I ever prioritize marriage finding a partner (and yes you are correct with the set standards I have) I do want a family at the end of the day, I desire that as much as being economically stable and professionally successful. This terrifies me, maybe because I have such a high imagination,. I am always fast forwarding in my mind of what my life would be like what to do next. I extremely organized "in a seeing the big picture way" if I do not have things planned, I cannot function well I need structure however I am extremely messy with my belongings! and regarding my interest I am a very curious person I don't like to not know things, so I venture into many different things. I am interested in the paranormal and most recently astrology, tarot. I really appreciate your interpretation and I will definitely look into the things you explained to me. Thank you so much.