Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-15-2016, 06:26 AM

Please help this Aquarius

This is my 3rd time trying to type this and insert my chart. I hope this one works. I haves pretty awful year thus far and birthday month in general. I'm trying to stop the negative thoughts Bc I really feel unlucky especially financially. Here's my birth chart: http://imgur.com/MgXnGHd

Aquarius sun, Pisces moon and Sagittarius rising and Sun Sun
Aquarius 2111' Moon Moon
Pisces 2640' Mercury Mercury
Aquarius 854' Venus Venus
Aquarius 2546' Mars Mars
Cancer 2453'
Jupiter Jupiter
Gemini 2614' Saturn Saturn
Leo 2736' Uranus Uranus
Scorpio 1622' Neptune

Unread 02-15-2016, 09:28 AM

Smile Re: Please help this Aquarius

Hi Aquarian. Just to start things off, Saturn ran right over your Ascendant in Sagittarius in Nov. of last year, and will be spreading adversarial energy in your 1st house for a couple of years. Neptune being in your 1st house natally will be of some comfort emotionally, especially because it's now transiting Pisces, the sign it rules, matching up with your natal Moon-sign. Your Midheaven is your Guide for getting through the rough times you're having. Know any supportive Virgoans?
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Dagtastic (02-15-2016)
Unread 02-15-2016, 10:32 AM

Re: Please help this Aquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagtastic View Post
This is my 3rd time trying to type this and insert my chart. I hope this one works. I haves pretty awful year thus far and birthday month in general. I'm trying to stop the negative thoughts Bc I really feel unlucky especially financially. Here's my birth chart: http://imgur.com/MgXnGHd

Aquarius sun, Pisces moon and Sagittarius rising and Sun Sun
Aquarius 2111' Moon Moon
Pisces 2640' Mercury Mercury
Aquarius 854' Venus Venus
Aquarius 2546' Mars Mars
Cancer 2453'
Jupiter Jupiter
Gemini 2614' Saturn Saturn
Leo 2736' Uranus Uranus
Scorpio 1622' Neptune
WHOA---that table is WRONG. It should be:

Aquarius sun, Pisces moon and Sagittarius rising and Sun
Sun-Aquarius 2111'
Moon-Pisces 2640'
Mercury-Aquarius 854'
Venus-Aquarius 2546'
Mars-Cancer 2453'
Jupiter-Gemini 2614'
Saturn-Leo 2736'
Uranus-Scorpio 1622'
Neptune -in Sag
Pluto in Libra
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
Dagtastic (02-15-2016)
Unread 02-15-2016, 11:04 AM

Thank you See I have no idea what this all means...but I listen to my horoscopes daily and monthly but something doesn't seem quite right to me. I haven't been having s fantastic birthday ( I usually don't) or Valentine's Day
Unread 02-15-2016, 01:48 PM

Thank you David, I really thought I was going crazy. Yes since Nov things especially financially have been pretty difficult. I actually don't know any Virgos, I have a Cancer(Gemini Rising) Husband, my parents are Libra and Taurus-and no siblings. I have three small kids so friends are a luxury I've had to give up because of time. So, David I be going through this for years? I'm downtrodden
Unread 02-15-2016, 02:57 PM

From your chart, I feel confident in saying you'll come through this learning experience stronger and all the better for it. Aquarius is a "fixed" sign, with tremendous focus and intensity on tap when needed. With Saturn in your 9th House you can depend on your spiritual views to keep you "rock steady". You'll have to make some uncomfortable changes in routine, but you, yourself, won't have to change who you really are. As a fellow Saturn in Leonite, "take the lemons and make lemonade"! It will be a gradual process, but it will happen. Downtrodden doesn't have to mean downhearted!

Last edited by david starling; 02-16-2016 at 03:30 AM.
Dagtastic (02-16-2016)
Unread 02-16-2016, 05:17 PM

Thank you David for giving me some hope...
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagtastic For This Useful Post:
david starling (02-16-2016)
Unread 02-16-2016, 05:50 PM
Banned

Aquarius doesn't need help in understanding stuff. Anything perported to an Aquarian via others is generally cryptonite for an Aquarian - they resort to Saturn's 'listen to traditional authority' - the weird reality of Aquarius.

The real matter is likely Saturn Moon Pluto - - being afraid to let your freak flag fly or wanting to fly it by remote control.

The day an Aquarian needs help being an Aquarian is a sad day indeed.

Re-check your compass is all I have to offer.
Unread 02-16-2016, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
Aquarius doesn't need help in understanding stuff. Anything perported to an Aquarian via others is generally cryptonite for an Aquarian - they resort to Saturn's 'listen to traditional authority' - the weird reality of Aquarius.

The real matter is likely Saturn Moon Pluto - - being afraid to let your freak flag fly or wanting to fly it by remote control.

The day an Aquarian needs help being an Aquarian is a sad day indeed.

Re-check your compass is all I have to offer.
Seems like the Uranian transit through Aries is mucking things up for Aquarians. It's move into Taurus should [IMO] bring major relief.
Dagtastic (02-16-2016)
Unread 02-16-2016, 06:27 PM

I just met another Aquarius at a store that gentleman told me Feb is his worst month and this year has sucked. My friends are mostly Aquarius Suns and they've not been much support because this has been a bad year especially financially for us. Yet, horoscopes have said this was supposed to be such a glorious time.... It's not! Bills keep coming in, my freelance work is less frequent and I'm late getting paid on every job... So, I would love to fly my "freak flag" (wink wink to you Kitchy)but money is a real buzzkill. That bohemian Aquarius rhetoric is not fun when you are broke.
Unread 02-16-2016, 06:35 PM
Banned

My take - when Aquarians have a bad run - they see an opportunity on the horizon. Not mercenary like Taurus - but in full belief and confidence.

The Aries stellium that happenend about 4 or so years ago - that was a new clock for the 11th house.

The pulse of the world around them is Aquarius' innate trate - the stricture of ancient Cap is their success or downfall. Either way - not a time to wonder about 'help'.

Mars exaltation in Cap - Cap traditional ruler of Aquarius - never give up, never say weak, never say surrender.

The strange Aquarian oddity that never fails.

Tags
aquarius