Will the school approve my Appeal with a...

GeminiStarr

Sadly this thread was taken to a very negative place by a very hateful person so I deleting it's content.

Thank you to those that were helpful and kind also to those who were intelligent enough to just keep their personal opinions to themselves instead of choosing to use it to spread negativity.

Good Bless,

GeminiStarr

Last edited:
So, Gemini:

A couple of things. In horary astrology, you can NEVER ask the same question, twice, unless circumstances have changed drastically or a significant period of time has elapsed since your last question - like eight months or one year - (which in this case, they have not !)

Therefore, you must refer to your original question asked back in November 14.

I am a modern horary astrologer, using the modern horary rules and outer planets, so please get rid of Regiomontanus houses !

Using placidus houses for the November chart, Venus is the ruler, with Mercury ruling the 9th house.

However, the radical Moon is afflicted by both Mars and Pluto in the 3rd house of paperwork, so be warned that using deceptive means to return to school may backfire against you !

Make sure that the paperwork and references that you submit is GENUINE and take no shortcuts !

I disagree with Tikana that you will return back to school, as scheduled.

The significator found in the 1st house doesn't mean didley squat, especially since Mercury is PEREGRINE, or makes no applying ptolemiac aspects to any other planet.

That is not a strong corroboration that you will return to school !

Venus, its dispositor, is also rather weak in Scorpion, but the difficulty is Mars and Pluto in the 3rd house of paperwork, in applying square to the Moon.

If you have to deal with a female with respect to your question, that is NOT a good sign, as well !

I see power struggles and beaurocracy ahead for you !

By the way, the second chart you cast is a "stinker," as well, and is no better than the first !

jmho,

HM

p.s. forging a letter of reference is a criminal offence, are you aware of that ? I'm sure that you would NOT want to go to jail over this, but with radix Moon in the 7th house, square Mars and Pluto, you could end up with legal problems over this matter, just to warn you !

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

So, Gemini:

A couple of things. In horary astrology, you can NEVER ask the same question, twice, unless circumstances have changed drastically or a significant period of time has elapsed since your last question - like eight months or one year - (which in this case, they have not !)

Therefore, you must refer to your original question asked back in November 14.

I am a modern horary astrologer, using the modern horary rules and outer planets, so please get rid of Regiomontanus houses !

Using placidus houses for the November chart, Venus is the ruler, with Mercury ruling the 9th house.

However, the radical Moon is afflicted by both Mars and Pluto in the 3rd house of paperwork, so be warned that using deceptive means to return to school may backfire against you !

Make sure that the paperwork and references that you submit is GENUINE and take no shortcuts !

I disagree with Tikana that you will return back to school, as scheduled.

The significator found in the 1st house doesn't mean didley squat, especially since Mercury is PEREGRINE, or makes no applying ptolemiac aspects to any other planet.

That is not a strong corroboration that you will return to school !

Venus, its dispositor, is also rather weak in Scorpion, but the difficulty is Mars and Pluto in the 3rd house of paperwork, in applying square to the Moon.

If you have to deal with a female with respect to your question, that is NOT a good sign, as well !

I see power struggles and beaurocracy ahead for you !

By the way, the second chart you cast is a "stinker," as well, and is no better than the first !

jmho,

HM

p.s. forging a letter of reference is a criminal offence, are you aware of that ? I'm sure that you would NOT want to go to jail over this, but with radix Moon in the 7th house, square Mars and Pluto, you could end up with legal problems over this matter, just to warn you !

Thank you so much for responding, A few things...

Those are two different questions and a circumstance did change. I asked if I will go to school in the spring (I was not aware during this time that I would not get the paper nor was I thinking of getting any fake documents) So I don't think that should be factored in my first question. That wasn't thought in my mind at that time

Now This question is asking will my appeal be approved with a FAKE document. The circumstance has changed because I was thought I was able to get the paper work but I learned that I can not and I was going to move forward without it. This is why I feel it was ok to pull another chart.

But I guess either way you are saying that both charts say NO?

And I hope you are seeing the problems with the paper work in the chart and not just passing your personal opinion on things being legit??

My first horary chart I asked that question with being totally honest with my appeal, so are you saying that THAT chart says NO? Like with all true documents I won't be able to attend school?

Those are two different questions and a circumstance did change. I asked if I will go to school in the spring (I was not aware during this time that I would not get the paper nor was I thinking of getting any fake documents) So I don't think that should be factored in my first question. That wasn't thought in my mind at that time

Now This question is asking will my appeal be approved with a FAKE document. The circumstance has changed because I was thought I was able to get the paper work but I learned that I can not and I was going to move forward without it. This is why I feel it was ok to pull another chart.

But I guess either way you are saying that both charts say NO?

And I hope you are seeing the problems with the paper work in the chart and not just passing your personal opinion on things being legit??

My first horary chart I asked that question with being totally honest with my appeal, so are you saying that THAT chart says NO? Like with all true documents I won't be able to attend school?

Hello again:

Okay thanks for clariying those two charts. But, in reality, they are both asking the same thing; ie will you return to school in 2015 ?

Are they not ?

In any event, in the latest chart, Aquarius is rising, with Saturn and Uranus being the rulers.

Saturn, the co-ruler is in Sagittarius, the sign of education and higher learning. However, Saturn can only connect with NEPTUNE, through a square ?

The square to Neptune is not helpful in winning your appeal.

Its a strike against you ?

Meanwhile, the Moon in the horary chart rules function or purpose and is the co-significator of the question asked.

The Moon is found in the 9th house of higher education, (good for you ?) BUT Moon takes a hit to both Uranus (opposition) and Pluto (Square).

So that does not look good for you, either.

Furthermore, the Moon is in the degree of the nodes, indicating fated events, and you could lose this, if you submit a fake letter, the chart is saying.

I would wait for the party you are trying to get a reference from to respond, or get a completely new reference.

Why risk losing your appeal, over foolishness ?

Listen to what the chart says !

later,

HM

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

Hello again:

Okay thanks for clariying those two two charts. But, in reality, they are both asking the same thing; ie will you return to school in 2015 ?

Are they not ?

In any event, in the latest chart, Aquarius is rising, with Saturn and Uranus being the rulers.

Saturn, the co-ruler is in Sagittarius, the sign of education and higher learning. However, Saturn can only connect with NEPTUNE, through a square ?

The square to Neptune is not helpful in winning your appeal.

Its a strike against you ?

Meanwhile, the Moon in the horary chart rules function or purpose and is the co-significator of the question asked.

The Moon is found in the 9th house of higher education, (good for you ?) BUT Moon takes a hit to both Uranus (opposition) and Pluto (Square).

So that does not look good for you, either.

Furthermore, the Moon is in the degree of the nodes, indicating fated events, and you could lose this, if you submit a fake letter, the chart is saying.

I would wait for the party you are trying to get a reference from to respond, or get a completely new reference.

Why risk losing your appeal, over foolishness ?

Listen to what the chart says !

later,

HM

Thank you, thats very true thats basically what I wanted to know does it say I risk losing the appeal because they will find out it was fake.

I had an option of not handing in a referral at all, and just hope the appeal suffice without it?? do see anything pointing to that as a better option?

Astrologers have a duty to see clients out of harms way. You admitted on a public forum that you are wanting to fake or forge a document, which shows your lack of personal integrity, as symbolized by Mars and Pluto conjunct in the original chart, in the 3rd house of communications and paperwork.

So ethically, you may want to look yourself in the mirror, I think. I will not force you to do that, you just wanted my astrological opinion.

However, when you are caught, don't come running back to us that we told you so !

fair enough ?

yours in astrology,

HM

p.s. I think that you should get a lawyers opinion, whether to file with or w.o. a reference. Also, it would be helpful to know why you got banned or kicked out of school. You posts don't say? I don't have enough info. to give you an complete answer.

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

Astrologers have a duty to see clients out of harms way. You admitted on a public forum that you are wanting to fake or forge a document, which shows your lack of personal integrity, as symbolized by Mars and Pluto conjunct in the original chart, in the 3rd house of communications and paperwork.

So ethically, you may want to look yourself in the mirror, I think. I will not force you to do that, you just wanted my astrological opinion.

However, when you are caught, don't come running back to us that we told you so !

fair enough ?

yours in astrology,

HM

Wow smh

All I asked for was an unbiased chart reading, that will be fair enough

I don't need to look myself in the mirror because I know who I am. You have no idea what my circumstances are or about my situation. And NO I do not care about giving a false reference letter as long as I can get away with it. Because it isn't hurting anyone and I'm not killing anyone. If that's unethical TO YOU then so be it; I'm not asking for anyones approval. Call me whatever you want and I didn't ask to be verbally attacked by you or judged. I asked for my chart to be read.

Last edited:

tikana

its not like she is stealing money from swiss bank. Colleges do everything possible to make things hard for students to get money to get to school!
so she faked a document, big deal

GeminiStarr

its not like she is stealing money from swiss bank. Colleges do everything possible to make things hard for students to get money to get to school!

Well i didn't fake it YET lmao (means laughing my butt off)

But I am contemplating it

Last edited:

So, you don't mind a "querent" who admits to wanting to commit a petty crime (ie forge a legal document or helping them do that), even if it means expulsion for life (from the college) if they get caught ?

Says a lot about your own personal integrity, Tikana !

I don't recommend that astrologers counsel their clients to break the law.

If a police investigation ever takes place, then guess who will be part of the police investigation, if you "counsel" the criminal ?

Also, just because you give advice anonymously, or admit to crimes, under a fake name, doesn't admit you are immune from prosecution !

Every person has an ip address and, as such, leaves a trail !

HM

GeminiStarr

So, you don't mind a "querent" who admits to wanting to commit a petty crime (ie forge a legal document or helping them do that), even if it means expulsion for life (from the college) if they get caught ?

If a police investigation ever takes place, then guess who will be part of the police investigation, if you "counsel" the criminal ?

Also, just because you give advice anonymously, or admit to crimes, under a fake name, doesn't admit you are immune from prosecution !

HM

It's not a criminal offense hun, you are doing way too much. Stop putting negative energy out into the universe. If you had so much of a problem with my thread why did you even answer?

And unless YOU contact my college and tell them about this thread, no they will not know about it. They do not press criminal charges for false letters. The FBI will not be doing a search on an astrology site. The most that could happen is me not being allowed into school again AND THATS MY PROBLEM NOT YOURS.

tikana

FBI HAS NOTHING to do but to investigate astroforum HORARY section! SUUUURE! lol
i gave FBI a case on a silver platter, they didnt do ****!
another case FBI didnt even question me, as they should have! i had the info on a crime of mega scale .. they only busted 2 people instead of 20.

HM

LOL this is not a federal offense what is the worst that can happen? suspended from school? she can go to another school district

PARANOID! i'd love to see police's request to DA office HEY go arrest Tik cause she told so and so it is okay to give a false letter to college admins.. ON ASTROLOGY SITE!
I"D LOVE TO SEE that come through! buahahha

cheating in college is not even punishable. i had ppl in my history class plagiarizing papers, the prof didnt even care!

about a year ago i had a horary something along the line will get an apartment with my dog?
so basically the querent registered the dog as service dog cause none of the aprtment buildings were accepting that size of a dog and the querent said i rather be homeless than without him *his dog*
so he lied .. registered the dog as service dog and no one messed with the querent.

do what you have to do to get what you need done. no one is getting killed.

Last edited:
LOL this is not a federal offense what is the worst that can happen? suspended from school? she can go to another school district

PARANOID! i'd love to see police's request to DA office HEY go arrest Tik cause she told so and so it is okay to give a false letter to college admins.. ON ASTROLOGY SITE!
I"D LOVE TO SEE that come through! buahahha

cheating in college is not even punishable. i had ppl in my history class plagiarizing papers, the prof didnt even care!

about a year ago i had a horary something along the line will get an apartment with my dog?
so basically the querent registered the dog as service dog cause none of the aprtment buildings were accepting that size of a dog and the querent said i rather be homeless than without him *his dog*
so he lied .. registered the dog as service dog and no one messed with the querent.

do what you have to do to get what you need done. no one is getting killed.

It's NOT a laughing matter !

Forging a document can be either a felony or a misdemeanour, depending on the circumstances.

A criminal record can seriously "f" up your career !

Since our querent is from "New Yawk" let's see what the New York State Penal code has to say about people who forge legal documents.

Check out section four, Ms. Gemini, as it likely applies to YOU !

taken directly from newyorkcriminaldefenseblawg.com

Forgery Charges in New York

Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011 Many people are arrested for signing someone’s name on a contract, letter, or other writing each year. However, forgery encapsulates much more than the act of simply another’s name. In fact, as we can see from the following recent New York forgery news stories, there are several documented cases of forgery which do not fall readily to mind:

• A teacher falsifying a student’s report card;
  • A DMV supervisor allowing for cheating on a commercial driver’s license test; and
  • Forgery of prescriptions to obtain illegal drugs.
There are many different kinds of “forgery;” however, the purpose of this post will be to explain, in part, the reference of that term in the New York State Penal Law.
Of course, if you have been arrested for Forgery or Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument in New York, you need to contact a seasoned Manhattan-based lawyer experienced in dealing with forgery cases. As former prosecutors in the Manhattan D.A.’s office, the lawyers at Galluzzo & Johnson LLP are particularly suited to assist you in defending against any and all such charges.
Article 170 of the New York State Penal defines “Forgery and Related Offenses.” In order to understand the charge in New York, it is important to look at the definition section of that article. The definitions of “written instrument,” “complete written instrument,” “incomplete written instrument,” “falsely make,” “falsely complete,” “falsely alter,” “forged instrument,” and “electronic access device” as set forth in PL 170.00 are listed below.
1. "Written instrument" means any instrument or article, including computer data or a computer program, containing written or printed matter or the equivalent thereof, used for the purpose of reciting, embodying, conveying or recording information, or constituting a symbol or evidence of value, right, privilege or identification, which is capable of being used to the advantage or disadvantage of some person. 2. "Complete written instrument" means one which purports to be a genuine written instrument fully drawn with respect to every essential feature thereof. An endorsement, attestation, acknowledgment or other similar signature or statement is deemed both a complete written instrument in itself and a part of the main instrument in which it is contained or to which it attaches. 3. "Incomplete written instrument" means one which contains some matter by way of content or authentication but which requires additional matter in order to render it a complete written instrument. 4. "Falsely make." A person "falsely makes" a written instrument when he makes or draws a complete written instrument in its entirety, or an incomplete written instrument, which purports to be an authentic creation of its ostensible maker or drawer, but which is not such either because the ostensible maker or drawer is fictitious or because, if real, he did not authorize the making or drawing thereof. 5. "Falsely complete." A person "falsely completes" a written instrument when, by adding, inserting or changing matter, he transforms an incomplete written instrument into a complete one, without the authority of anyone entitled to grant it, so that such complete instrument appears or purports to be in all respects an authentic creation of or fully authorized by its ostensible maker or drawer. 6. "Falsely alter." A person "falsely alters" a written instrument when, without the authority of anyone entitled to grant it, he changes a written instrument, whether it be in complete or incomplete form, by means of erasure, obliteration, deletion, insertion of new matter, transposition of matter, or in any other manner, so that such instrument in its thus altered form appears or purports to be in all respects an authentic creation of or fully authorized by its ostensible maker or drawer. 7. "Forged instrument" means a written instrument which has been falsely made, completed or altered. 8. "Electronic access device" means a mobile identification number or electronic serial number that can be used to obtain telephone service. The basic forgery charge, as set forth in PL 170.05 is as follows:
§ 170.05 Forgery in the third degree. A person is guilty of forgery in the third degree when, with intent to defraud, deceive or injure another, he falsely makes, completes or alters a written instrument. Forgery in the third degree is a class A misdemeanor. It should be noted here that the crime must pertain to the forgery of a written instrument, which, to summarize, would include any document which is capable of being used to the advantage or disadvantage of another person. This seems like a fairly broad definition, because if you read it broadly, one can make an argument that just about any writing, other than something meant as a joke, could fit this definition. It is also arguable that writing an email from someone else’s account which purports to be from the account-holder’s address, could technically be a forgery. The point here is that forgery can be interpreted pretty broadly, and can actually be used to address a wide variety of alleged misconduct.
§ 170.20 Criminal possession of a forged instrument in the third degree. A person is guilty of criminal possession of a forged instrument in the third degree when, with knowledge that it is forged and with intent to defraud, deceive or injure another, he utters or possesses a forged instrument. Criminal possession of a forged instrument in the third degree is a class A misdemeanor. This charge can apply to cases where a bad check is passed or possessed, and generally speaking is usually tacked on in cases where the defendant is actually found in possession of the forged written instrument.

Finally, there are enhanced penalties in cases where the value of the forgery exceeds certain monetary threshholds.

GeminiStarr

It's NOT a laughing matter !

Forging a document can be either a felony or a misdemeanour, depending on the circumstances.

A criminal record can seriously "f" up your career !

Since our querent is from "New Yawk" let's see what the New York State Penal code has to say about people who forge legal documents.

Check out section four, Ms. Gemini, as it likely applies to YOU !

You are a bitter miserable person.

May God Bless You even though I doubt you even believe in him

You are a bitter miserable person.

May God Bless You even though I doubt you even believe in him

You claim to be a Christian, yet, your approach to your own life is hardly Christian at all !

I would suggest that you beg the Lord for forgiveness for trying to use unchristianlike values (forging a document) to obtain your goals, then laugh and even lie about your own transgressions on this board.

You also seem to think that, by throwing insults at others, that you will feel better about yourself, but that technique only works on the streets of New York, but not here or with me.

If you are truly sincere about going back to school, I suggest that you throw this question in the court of the Lord and, if he wills it, then thank him immensely !

-Horarymaster

GeminiStarr

You claim to be a Christian, yet, your approach to your own life is hardly Christian at all !

I would suggest that you beg the Lord for forgiveness for trying to use unchristianlike values (forging a document) to obtain your goals, then laugh and even lie about your own transgressions on this board.

You also seem to think that, by throwing insults at others, that you will feel better about yourself, but that technique only works on the streets of New York, but not here or with me.

If you are truly sincere about going back to school, I suggest that you throw this question in the court of the Lord and, if he wills it, then thank him immensely !

-Horarymaster

Reading is fundamental. Where did I claim to be a Christian?? lol I am not a Christian.

And I told NO Lies so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Just stop you are becoming pathetic. You were the one throwing insults and spewing negativity. You can dish it but can't take it.

"On the streets of NY" smh You are really showing your true colors now. I feel sorry for you

But like I said God Bless

Stop writing to me because I will no longer respond.