Jupiter bhava vargottama

Crystalpages

What happens when Jupiter is vargottama in D1 and D9 charts in 10th house for taurus ascendant?

Dear Newastr,

If I understand correctly, the original consideration for vargottama was if a planet or ascendant was in the same sign (number) as in D1 and D9. Is this "bhava vargottama" a new concept or development? I believe by that is meant if the planet is in the same bhava sequence in D1 and D9? What or who is the originator of this concept or is it something you have been experimenting with??

Please share a bit more. And the bases (practical or theoretical) for this modification of the earlier concept.

Thanks in advance for your elaboration.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

newastr

Hello Crystalpages,
I just read somewhere that vargottama is applicable to bhavas also.
Hence posted this question.

Please look into my chart and let me know jupiter will help my marriage in ay way.
Is there any serious problems regarding marriage?

Crystalpages

Hello Crystalpages,
I just read somewhere that vargottama is applicable to bhavas also.
Hence posted this question.

Please look into my chart and let me know jupiter will help my marriage in ay way.
Is there any serious problems regarding marriage?

Out of curiosity, I took a look at a few charts with this (new to me) bhava vargottama hypothesis but really did not see any meaningful and repetitive pattern that became obvious to me. I did not look extensively, so not sure if I looked deep and wide enough. I will keep an eye on it and if something meaningful emerges, will share.

Regards,

RR