What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Libra Art

I believe it's connected to your stellium's opposition with Chiron,as Chiron is known for bringing pain,but also finding ways to heal it.
Chiron is like "the handle" of the aspect(even though your chart isn't a bucket one).
It also depends on your transits along the years.
25 years?I'm so sorry for your suffering,hope you'll be better.
Sorry for replying so late.
As a bonus,your Chiron's also retrograde,and it's said that retrograde planets(technically Chiron isn't a planet)usually represent a challenge.
Hope this helps.

Thanks Forgotten Warrior, Chiron and Saturn has really been a pain for me. problems with Family and Friends, even tho, I always been there for them when they needed me.

Libra Art

Thanks Forgotten Warrior, Chiron and Saturn has really been a pain for me. problems with Family and Friends, even tho, I always been there for them when they needed me.

Saturn square my stellium and Chiron opposing it at Birth. And Neptune square stellium transit. Uranus opposite stellium transit, Pluto square stellium transit and Saturn square stellium transit. Back to back, and simultaneously. Come on man, I have been genuinely a good Friend and Family Member and after borrowing money from me and getting countless favors out of me. They act like I'm the one that's wrong, and discarded me. It seems like it was destined from looking at my chart or am I not seeing something. For anyone doubting me thinking, that maybe it's me that caused the trouble. I could also post Family Charts. Mom, Dad, Bro, Sis. I believe that it will really shed light on this toxic situation. And Jupiter is finna head into Cap. Saturn and Pluto finna conjunct exact at 22 degrees.

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

Oh,please forgive me,I forgot about Saturn.
Saturn in Cancer....definitely related to family.And it being in 2nd house,it brings questions about your self-worth and place in your family.

Forgotten Warrior

Saturn square my stellium and Chiron opposing it at Birth. And Neptune square stellium transit. Uranus opposite stellium transit, Pluto square stellium transit and Saturn square stellium transit. Back to back, and simultaneously. Come on man, I have been genuinely a good Friend and Family Member and after borrowing money from me and getting countless favors out of me. They act like I'm the one that's wrong, and discarded me. It seems like it was destined from looking at my chart or am I not seeing something. For anyone doubting me thinking, that maybe it's me that caused the trouble. I could also post Family Charts. Mom, Dad, Bro, Sis. I believe that it will really shed light on this toxic situation. And Jupiter is finna head into Cap. Saturn and Pluto finna conjunct exact at 22 degrees.

Saturn acts like the "life teacher" ,learning lessons about life....
I believe your good aspects with POF and Jupiter will get you out of trouble someday.
Yes,you can post your synastry charts with your family members to see where the problem could be.
Again,I'm sorry for your deep suffering.

Forgotten Warrior

There's also Jupiter square Neptune,who may amplify the illusions around you.
It's again connected to relationships with others(7th and 11th).They may seem like your friends,but they're not.

Libra Art

There's also Jupiter square Neptune,who may amplify the illusions around you.
It's again connected to relationships with others(7th and 11th).They may seem like your friends,but they're not.

ZF4jZmbkZwRlZGx1AQRkZQxjZQNjZGRjZQNjZQNkZQDlBGH.png
Mom

Last edited:

Libra Art

Libra Art, could you post your chart? I am guessing you are describing Pluto squaring your personal planets such as Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, etc which would be extremely challenging indeed. Especially if you have any of them in close conjunction where you get a square to more than one at a time.

Yeah jkxx74, Saturn and Chiron ain't been good to me.

Curio

My worst transit was my Saturn return. I have Saturn in the twelfth house in Scorpio. When transiting Saturn passed over my natal Pluto in the last 2 seconds of Libra, I caught a nearly fatal case of the flu. It was terrible. I was in the hospital (12 house of confinement). The flu turned into pneumonia and it took a month to get over.

Later I fell and cracked my shin. I couldn't walk and was housebound for awhile. I felt like the universe was trying to kill me.

Oh, and I got laid off my job; my employer was bought by a new company who got rid of everyone.

I am terrified of the next Saturn return.

Blaze

Account Closed
Hmm. Anything that squares my natal Mars in Aries tends to do the trick. All of these transiting Capricun't planets haven't brought too much trouble yet, though. Even with my Saturn return currently hitting the apex of that lovely t-square between Saturn, Mars and Jupiter.

Come to think of it...the "worst transit" would be when Mars enters Libra or Capricun't. The opposition always sees me hurting myself, like a clumsy, drunken driver, while the square sees many delays in the way of my plans. Luckily, years of meditative practice have made it quite difficult to shake my inner peace, thus most of the "bad" events get laughed at. :lol::lol:

Current Saturn and Pluto in my 10H Capricorn opposite my Moon in Cancer 5H... I hate it here! I'm extremely sensitive emotionally and have been dealing with a lot of lessons and cycles I am beginning to realise I need to sort out and deal with in order to grow. So this has definitely been the hardest in terms of relationships and friendships.