Soon: Neptune transit Pisces in 7th house - Cinderella syndrome?

Venusinlibra

Re: Soon: Neptune transit Pisces - Cinderella syndrome?

The new sleep disorder is likely due to stopping the anti-depressants...
when the mind starts awakening, it can be hard to shut it off...which itself can bring it's own set of problems

It is good to think of all the nice things that Neptune can bring, however we must remember that all the planets have both positive and negative polarities even if it is considered to be 'dignified'...it all depends on the individual astro-logical set up...as such we must also consider that this transit may increase delusional thinking and disorientation. The afflicted Neptune is about stripping away our illusions, and to determine the difference between fantasy and reality...this is the Global Challenge as we approach the upcoming awakening of consciousness...the turning point according to the Mayans will be on the Winter Solstice of this year...this represents the time of necessary change but it will be up to the people to determine whether the changes will be for the better, or for worst. We are the ones who must make that determination collectively, but some will remain in a sleep induced state, or experience an amnesia that prevents them from seeing what is actually unfolding.
Most don't realize it yet that there is indeed an acceleration of consciousness taking place already; more than half the population are remaining naive and unaware of the changes that must come to heal our Mother Earth. This too can be associated with Neptunian energies at play in the collective unconscious and it is our challenge to be fully awake and prepared for the changes that lie ahead for us all..."We need to move,we need to wake up"

Hi Kimbermoon
I forgot to tell that Neptune is not only starting to enter my 8th by entering Pisces - my 8th cusp is at 00,01 of Pisces or something, so it is also my 8th´s ruler! And they say that the 8th is, among other things, the house of rebirth...
So you think my "awakening symptoms" are due to an afflicted Neptune? Could we say that an "evil" planet, when afflicted, will work against its nature, which means, as a "good" one? Because awakening is a good thing, no matter how painfull...

MaeMae

Banned
Neptune in Pisces.
"dream a little dream for me"
In a time in world society where truths need to be revealed so that we know what we're dealing with, neptune moves into pisces.
watch for mindwarps and snake oil salesmen in the house it transits and the houses whose rulers it aspects in transit. keep saturn close at hand.
uranus will present bold truths, pluto will back them, and neptune will try to convince us that it's not so bad. saturn will be left with clean-up, in near times with pluto as it's messengers ruler.
more escape into sex, hopelessness and self~destruction if unguided.
I'm hoping for greater spiritual and intuitive gifts to be washed ashore (natal chiron 0' pisces in 8th)so that I can endure the lies and mistruths and avoidance of reality that will run rampant.
Artistic and dreamy inspiration may flourish, but don't forget the Titanic.
It's a good time for folks to tap into God. The only way Neptune truly has our best interests in mind.

Mermaid

I'm also one of those whose Neptune transits through 7th house. So let see what will happen.
Otherwise Neptune is in my natal 5th house, which starts in saggie, but neptune is placed in capricorn. And pisces rules my 8th house.
So it sounds like interesting period ahead..hope not to many dellusions and illusions with painful end.

piscesnurse

l neptune hitting my pof sun venus and mercury in the 12th~natal neptune in the seventh house and believe it or not i do not have rose colored glasses in the romantic department

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

I'm also one of those whose Neptune transits through 7th house. So let see what will happen.
Otherwise Neptune is in my natal 5th house, which starts in saggie, but neptune is placed in capricorn. And pisces rules my 8th house.
So it sounds like interesting period ahead..hope not to many dellusions and illusions with painful end.

Are you my astro - twin :joyful:?
I have the same configurations..

But I have Jupiter in seventh house too.
Wow - effect when Neptune hits it I guess :surprised:

Mermaid

Are you my astro - twin :joyful:?
I have the same configurations..

But I have Jupiter in seventh house too.
Wow - effect when Neptune hits it I guess :surprised:

My natal 7th is empty. But now neptune, chiron and sun are transiting over it.
Otherwise my Jupiter is Rx in 9th and also now Jupiter transits my 9th.

Neptune Pisces transiting my ex-husband's 7thH.
Our marriage dissolved, finally.
I broke down his illusions about our relationship (Pluto transiting my 7thH!), and made him face reality. Well, can't say he really does that, but reality was brought to him anyway. I'm attempting an amicable relationship, transforming the best of what we had for the sake of our child. He says he will also try for friendship, but there is still so much illusion involved on his part.