When is WW3?

YonyGursho

Is WW3 upon us? Or far from now?

I am 19 years old by the way.

My natal chart has a Sabian symbol stating that my life unfolds in peace, prosperity, and happiness. The interpretation given for the symbol is provided by astrotheme.com.

It reads, and I quote:

"21° Capricorn

"Amid a lush landscape, a man works in his field with a plough pulled by a pair of oxen."

"Hard-working, persistent, and realistic character endowed with intellectual and physical strength.

Whether one is a self-made person or an heir, hard work enables to overcome any hurdle and brings about happiness and prosperity. All careers in agriculture, exploitation of the soil, forestry, or botany are very favoured."

Another symbol tells me that the degree describes misfortunes of violent circumstances brought about by higher ups.

And I quote:

"4° Scorpio"

"A stormy wind destroys a field covered with ripe wheat."

"Extremist, reckless, and destructive character. One may be an instrument of hatred. This degree describes all sorts of misfortunes brought about by natural disasters or political upheavals. Although one works hard, efforts remain unproductive because projects are not well-prepared. This degree warns against a possible injury caused by fire and affecting the legs."

Another talks of danger of violence. And I quote:

6° Libra

"A raptor, with blood dripping from its claws, flies in front of a triangle of fire which seems to be hung between heaven and earth."

"Passionate, self-righteous, and determined character. Depending on the natal chart, one is symbolised by the bird of prey or the triangle. The former describes an aggressive and spiteful person who puts his intelligence at the service of base ambitions and does not hesitate to resort to cruel actions in order to defeat his opponents. There are dangers of severe injuries by fire and sword. As for the triangle, it indicates a strong interest in spirituality, religion, or sociology, but also some sort of over-assertiveness which borders on intolerance. In both cases, one must renounce all forms of excess and violence. Then, as one ages, one becomes able to help other people overcome psychological and moral crises."

One says life is easy and prosperous. And I quote:

11° Leo

"Benevolent, calm and active character. A high-ranking female exerts a fortunate influence. One enjoys wealth, whether it is inherited or acquired by one's own efforts. Life unfolds in peace and happiness. This degree often indicates that properties are bequeathed by relatives who have no children. In the natal chart of a female, this degree describes a personality which is particularly charming, demure, and celibate."

This one states I will enjoy an excellent health, however doesn't specify when or for how long this excellent health is had. And I quote:

27° Gemini

"A man plants seeds in a well-ploughed field."

"Generous, cheerful, and hard-working character. One enjoys an excellent health and a happy life amid a large family and a host of friends. Success can be achieved in animal husbandry, or the exploitation of land, mineral, etc., as well as in arboriculture and botany. Careers in science, philosophy, religion, and the arts are also very favoured. This degree brings about fertility in all areas, including in the family with the birth of twins. If in the natal chart, this degree is in conjunction with the Midheaven and Jupiter, it promises honours and big wealth. With the Sun, the Moon or the Part of Fortune, unforeseen windfalls and legacies can be expected."

This one states the degree indicates potential ruin and destitution at some point, and I quote:

"A wretched man courageously leaves his beautiful mansion behind him. His wife, in a lavish dress, follows him with deep regret and looks back at their former abode."

"Unless the natal chart strongly indicates otherwise, this degree heralds that years of prosperity are followed by ruin and destitution."

This one says one becomes a burden for ones family due to violence. And I quote:

"A man stretches his arms, which have no hands, towards a table dressed with beautiful fruits and nice books. At his feet, is a broken pitcher with its wasted water."

"This degree is a bad omen. One becomes a burden for one's family, following an accident caused by someone else's carelessness, for instance a hit-and-run drunken driver, or violent external events such as a war injury or a bomb attack. As always, the natal chart must be analysed."

This one state's that I will achieve outstanding success in spite of my entire natal chart. And I quote:

"A royal personage presents a sceptre to a man who kneels down before him. In the sky above them, a big sun sends its beams to a smaller sun."

"Regardless of one's qualities and merits, one rises above one's natal status and achieves outstanding success thanks to sheer luck and the unfailing support of person wielding power. If the natal chart concurs, one may land a prestigious position of authority in the government, owing to one's ability to take the right decisions swiftly, but above all, owing to the protection of higher-ups."

Another states success I achieve at some point is somehow linked to death and destruction. I quote:

"A hunter holding a rifle stands amid corpses and injured people on one side, and on the other, his hunting board: pheasants, partridges, and hares."

"Quiet, courageous, and generous character. Success is achieved in a very unusual and prestigious occupation requiring boldness, such as in the military, big game hunting, politics, etc. Should the natal chart concur, one can have a quite remarkable career in chemistry, mechanics, or metalwork such as the manufacture of weapons. One wins many a victory, including in the romantic field, which is fraught with hurdles and hurt self-esteem. This degree indicates that success is, somehow, linked to deaths or destruction."

Another states I somehow become a position of high authority. I quote:

"A man rides a horse up a winding and steep path at the brink of a ravine. He proudly looks further down into the valley where workers are bustling about."

"The person influenced by this degree is meant to dominate others. Extreme circumstances put him/her in the highest positions, which is not devoid of danger. Although many disasters are experienced, one remains undisturbed and pursues the challenging path. This degree indicates that one belongs to a powerful and wealthy family. If of royal descent, and this degree is in conjunction with the Ascendant, this heralds that one will access the throne. If one is of modest origins, then, one enjoys the protection of the head of state or that of most prominent figures. There is also the possibility that one becomes the power behind the throne. In any case, one has real decision-making powers and becomes a leader in one's field, be it the arts, business, or politics."

Another talks of dangerous death potentially and violent circumstances as well as travelling. I quote:

"A boat sets sail at full speed towards the sun rising at the horizon while on the shore, two men riding a unicorn and a sea dragon are watching."

"Ambitious, enterprising, and nice character. Success, fame, and wealth can be achieved in the exploration of unknown territories and all kinds of journeys. One must be very careful in the selection of business partners because there is a danger of being taken advantage of, particularly by people who do not belong to the same social circle. This degree warns against possible swindles and violent death, whether one is the perpetrator or the victim."

Another supports the trend of violence and of me wielding authoritative power at some point. I quote:

"A man wearing a mask stands in the middle of a dark forest with a dead horse at his feet while two foxes devour chickens."

"Ambitious, shrewd, and watchful character. In most cases, one's cleverness is wasted in dubious business or insincere love relationships. All occupations in education, agriculture, or driving an animal, a car, or a tank, are favoured. One is spurred by the need to wield power, and one obtains a position of authority, for better or for worse, depending on the general trend of the natal chart"

This one specifies the length of time I have good health in my life. And I quote:

"At the edge of a thick forest, a man ploughs his field with two strong and docile oxen."

"Quiet, patient, and determined character. One has strong ties with the soil. One is intelligent and ready to work hard to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for the improvement of one's position. Life unfolds happily and comfortably although one is unlikely to rise to a very prominent place. One enjoys a good health throughout life."

This one indicates I will very likely be a rebellious person and for sure need help from a psychiatrist. I quote:

"In front of the closed door of a decaying fortress, there is a gibbet and three crows pecking around."

"Wicked, careless, and stubborn character. Wild instincts should be fought since early childhood. This degree describes a child who is too pampered or, on the contrary, who is completely neglected and left on its own devices. In both cases, there is a strong danger of troubles with the law, and the necessity to seek the help of a psychiatrist. However, one retains one's free will and if one decides to stick to high moral standards, the misfortunes portended by this degree can be avoided."

Yet another describes violence and extreme circumstances. And I quote:

"An infuriated man brandishes a dagger. Behind him, there is an austere building with bars on the windows. A hand keeps the main door ajar."

"Violent, vindictive, and passionate character. One is always ready to unleash one's brutal instincts without discriminating between right and wrong. Therefore, serious troubles are to be expected, including imprisonment or committal. The practice of violent and risky sports, or an occupation in the military if the mental state allows, can provide a helpful outlet to pent-up violence."

Now what stands out to me is the trend of violence. I am not violent by any stretch of the imagination now. However this clearly is to change down the line for some unknown reason.

I have never been in a physical fight. I wll admit I have a temper but I have always kept it locked away and have never let it get the best of me.

The trend of success by violence being linked to my career is also worth noting.

These are all sabian symbols I pulled from my natal chart that suggest a world wide catastrophic event/events may occur later in my life.

In case you didn't know, recently, the USA has shot down a iranian drone after iran shot down a USA drone weeks ago from today.

Iran being the hot headed nation that it is doesn't like this at all, and very obviously will retaliate unreasonably eventually. If the USA were to even so much as throw a pebble at a iranian drone, iran would flip. Whereas if Iran were to shoot down a USA drone, the USA wouldn't see it as a big deal.

This clearly means that at some point Iran will attack the USA, and will join forces with other nations to do it, thanks to the sinister political powers and the illuminati's sinister agenda. And thus, WW3 will be born.

But as we've seen with my sabian symbols, I will enjoy a good health throughout my entire lifetime, meaning I will live to old age. Also, I will live a prosperous and happy life in spite of all crises.

As I've said I am 19 now. Will WW3 happen anytime soon? It cant. In fact, it can't happen in my entire life time, given that my sabian symbols describe my life time being not just a happy one, but also describe me having a great health all throughout the lifetime.

So I should live to at least the age of 60 and be happy during all my years regardless of the circumstances.

No sane human being would be happy during a large scale catasteophe such as a world war, so how can WW3 occur during my lifetime?

Clearly WW3 will not ever occur in my lifetime despite the elite leading us to believe it will occur very soon.

If you want to verify my Sabian symbols being what I've described them to be, here is my birth data so you can see that I indeed possess the sabian symbols I've shown:

Bday: 01/12/2000

Time: 10:45 AM

LiberatedLotus

Do you believe that the analysis of a single natal chart of one individual would be enough to verify whether or not "WW3" was to unfold within that specific period of time?

Personally, I believe there an infinite number of factors to consider. One single chart would not suffice.

Would like to hear what astrologers have to say about this possibility.

YonyGursho

Do you believe that the analysis of a single natal chart of one individual would be enough to verify whether or not "WW3" was to unfold within that specific period of time?

Personally, I believe there an infinite number of factors to consider. One single chart would not suffice.

Would like to hear what astrologers have to say about this possibility.

Its my sabian symbols dude. Read your own, they are 100% accurate to all charts.

They tell the future of your life.

Given your response it sounds like you aren't even aware of what sabian symbols are tbh.

conspiracy theorist

1. There are different Sabian Symbol systems, and there isn't agreement on which one is most correct. It would seem the major criteria for usage is whatever "resonates".

2. There is a long established view of there being a hierarchy of planetary influence, with human (natal charts) being inferior to more mundane directions & influences. Meaning, if you get caught up in a wider collective energy of warfare or destruction, your rosey-posey chart will be subsumed by those influences.

3. The natal chart does not exist in a vacuum. There will be transits, progressions, returns etc that would be constantly influencing your radix, and sometimes these directions spell difficulty and challenges to your way of life. Maybe they will not be on the level of world war 3, but then you may just prefer to go to conventional war where you have at least the chance to fight a knowable enemy, than to have your life come undone from forces beyond your limited control or understanding.

YonyGursho

1. There are different Sabian Symbol systems, and there isn't agreement on which one is most correct. It would seem the major criteria for usage is whatever "resonates".

2. There is a long established view of there being a hierarchy of planetary influence, with human (natal charts) being inferior to more mundane directions & influences. Meaning, if you get caught up in a wider collective energy of warfare or destruction, your rosey-posey chart will be subsumed by those influences.

3. The natal chart does not exist in a vacuum. There will be transits, progressions, returns etc that would be constantly influencing your radix, and sometimes these directions spell difficulty and challenges to your way of life. Maybe they will not be on the level of world war 3, but then you may just prefer to go to conventional war where you have at least the chance to fight a knowable enemy, than to have your life come undone from forces beyond your limited control or understanding.

The astrotheme.com Sabian symbols are always accurate though. Read the sabian symbols for any celebrity on astrotheme and you'll see what I mean.

Hkk

Account Closed
We are in ww3 and we just don’t know it and refuse to see it. Look at the world we live in and watch the news

greybeard

The nature of war has changed. Much of the war in today's world is euphemistically called assymmetrical. Sanctions and other economic blockades are warfare. There is cyber warfare.

We are now engaged in WWIII.
Carry on, soldier. This world was made just for you.

Hkk

Account Closed
The nature of war has changed. Much of the war in today's world is euphemistically called assymmetrical. Sanctions and other economic blockades are warfare. There is cyber warfare.

See you make so much sense! So wise 😊

YonyGursho

I meant war in the traditional sense obviously.

conspiracy theorist

The astrotheme.com Sabian symbols are always accurate though. Read the sabian symbols for any celebrity on astrotheme and you'll see what I mean.

I know you are completely sold on the Sabian symbols on astrotheme, but if you can spare some time you may find Dane Rudhyar's book on Sabian symbols enlightening. You can read it as inspired fiction if you really think that astrotheme has the best degree meanings out there.

http://www.mindfire.ca/An Astrological Mandala/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm

This discussion reminds me of a former poster on here who wanted to do a comparison of the different degree systems both modern and traditional, so that one could parse out where degrees lined up over different systems, or where further clarification of sign degrees could be garnered in the case of different meanings. I thought it was a very good project to undertake.

david starling

In the 60s, there was tremendous fear of a nuclear war. People were building bomb shelters! 3 popular fiction books on the subject were "On the Beach", "Fail-Safe" , and "Level Seven". There was a famous movie called "Dr. Strangelove".

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I can only guess a Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in or actually, the 2' range around 28' Capricorn (the degree of Mars) in early December 2020 is the highest risk of global conflict. Now this thread is updated for this year 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic originating in China has made the US-China relationship strained and becoming a cold war 2.0 because Trump views China an unfair trade partner and human rights abuser, along with the communist government failed to prevent COVID-19 spreading into the US (and throughout the world). The god-awful pandemic has increased tensions against Iran, one of the first countries to been infected by COVID-19 in Jan-Feb. when the risk of a hot war between the US and Iran was highly possible. It's thought China and Iran are quietly collaborating against the US and blamed the US military for "conspiratorial development of COVID-19 as a bioweapon" against China and Iran alike. I can see WW3 as a conflict of one alliance: the US, the UK, the EU and NATO plus Israel vs. another alliance: China, Iran, possibly Russia and North Korea, and who knows, Cuba not far from Florida, compelled to fight or attack the US.

piercethevale

Tsk Tsk Tsk.
I see that this thread is from back in 2019 and I don't recall having seen it in the degree symbolism sub-forum before. Perhaps it was moved here recently

Or, it may have just slipped by me. I can't babysit this particular sub-forum as much as I would like to do that... and I've got as the sole reason for my thinking there is a need to, this very thread to demonstrate why, which was initiated by a member here that is asserting that the degree symbols offered at astrotheme are "Sabian Symbols".
NO THEY ARE NOT.

The Sabian Symbols are exclusively those re-ascertained by Marc Edmond Jones with the use of a highly gifted clairvoyant by the name of Elsie Wheeler, in 1925. They are also those presented and interpreted by Dane Rudhyar, in his book, "An Astrological Mandala", although Dane did alter the imagery for a few but with the permission of Marc Jones to do soo. He did a fantastic job of re-imagery too

WHAT ASTROTHEME IS OFFERING AS DEGREE SYMBOLS ARE THOSE FROM A BOOK WRITTEN BY Jeanne Duzéa, pen name, Janduz (1874-1954), titled "Les 360 degrés du Zodiaque, an illustrated book based on the interpretation of the Volasfera by Antonio Borelli, but she restructured it and changed the sequence of several degrees.

Astrotheme was acquire by astrodienst not very long ago and has been trying their darndest to divert people from learning of the existence of The genuine Sabian Symbols, and most especially the use of them.

Check out astrotheme's disclaimer that they have above the app that one must use to read what Janduz wrote for any degree ,
"Important disclaimer: symbolic degrees belong to a branch of fatalistic astrology. Their interpretation must be regarded with the utmost caution, especially given the fact that different authors give different meanings to symbolic degrees. This is of course the reason why they are not included in our Astrotheme reports. However, they might interest those who are fond of this very ancient and fatalistic form of astrology." [Unquote]

Did you catch that....?

OMG....!!!! DEGREE SYMBOLS ARE FATALISTIC....!!!!

DON'T LOOK AT THEM, TURN AWAY, LOOK AWAY.... YOU'LL TURN TO STONE....!!!

:lol::lol:
iN MY OPINION jANDUZ' DEGREE SYMBOLS ARE ENTIRELY WORTHLESS.
Someone may find one, or more, that has something significantly relative to themself in any of Janduz' degree symbols, but the next one hundred people will find nothing of significance in that degree symbol to their self.
Thre has been no evidence of consistent relativism.

The Sabian Symbols, on the other hand, do so. Where ever any particular degree symbols is found in your natal chart, it will be found to be relative to particular astrological influence you find it conjunct with. If it is your ascendant, then it will describe your awareness of the world and your personality, if it be your Part of Fortune then the symbol will represent that which you must employ in some manner by which to obtain the most fortuitous circumstances which will make your lifetime of effort in fulfilling your destiny the least difficult it can be. If found for the cusp of your 12th House [Placidus system, please] then it describes what your answer is to the most daunting problem confronting the world at large. [That is to say, "in your own eyes", as the saying goes. In your estimation. As there are 360 symbols you can pretty much figure on only 1 in 360 will agree with you as to what you perceive vexing the world the most.]

Regarding that 12th House cusp symbolism, I'll give my own as an example. My 12th House is at 24* Libra 06', that is the 25th degree of Libra and the Sabian Symbol for that is [from Dane Rudhyar's book, "An Astrological Mandala"]

"LIBRA 25°: THE SIGHT OF AN AUTUMN LEAF BRINGS TO A PILGRIM THE SUDDEN REVELATION OF THE MYSTERY OF LIFE AND DEATH.

KEYNOTE:
The ability to discover in every experience a transcendent or cosmic meaning.

The mind open to the multifarious wonders of natural processes, because it sees everything with fresh eyes, not only witnesses simple facts, but pierces through appearances and perceives the great rhythms of universal life. Without such a faculty the aspirant to spiritual realities is always looking for "elsewhere." Yet the spirit, life, God is ever present, here and now. And every death is an omen of rebirth.

At this fifth stage of the forty-first five-fold sequence of phases of the cosmic process, the implications of the four preceding stages are brought to a new state of consciousness which is truly the spiritual state. It is a state of
CLAIR-SEEING, or "seeing through." This world is illusion only to the individual who cannot see through its phenomena and fails to apprehend the reality these phenomena reveal even as they conceal it.
"

Symbolism is all around us. The greatest and most useful, at least to me, is that which is found in the Heavens above us, in astrology

What's the most daunting task before the world, in my opinion, it' s exactly that, people need to understand that the answers to any problem they might face, any difficult choice they have to make, The answer is there, staring you right in the face... somewhere, you just have to look for it and be able to "see it", to recognize the symbolism being revealed.

By the use of symbolism found in the 12th House cusp, in such a manner, is what provided me with the answer that the Placidus system is the one to use when interpreting natal charts. I looked over many natal charts of various people I know, or know significantly of, and through much experimentation using different House systems, I found that only the Placidus system gave the degree containing the Sabian Symbol that fit to the person in question.

There are a few Sabian Symbols that some will find to be difficult to understand... all I can say about that is, "Stick with it", and you should "see it" eventually. Dane's Keynote and His Keyword [given in all capital letters in bold type, and are to be found in the summation at the end of his explanation for any particular symbol. In the example above the "Keyword" is "CLAIR-SEEING"] are of such great usefulness for a means to help you in understanding the symbolism, thus said, be sure to consult both of those.

Natch.jpg

Last edited:

piercethevale

Getting back to the thread initiators basic queston as to when will World War III begin... ?
According to Steve Bannon, it already has.
A video that was posted only two hours ago.
I watched the entire interview and I posted a link to it on my facebook page with the following comment. [copied and pasted as follows]

The latest opinion on the eventual outcome of the election controversy, what it essentially is, why it exists, and what must be done about.
I watched the entire video and I must say that the guest speaker makes an impressive presentation. He does present a strong argument for his beliefs.
Paging Mr. Bach. Paging Mr. Bach, Guy Lowe Bach, Please pick up the courtesy phone, you have a call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28QkqX_iiRY

david starling

As far as this Election having anything to do with WW3, notice that EVERY World leader with the exception of Kim Jong Un has congratulated Biden as President Elect.

If it's a "war", it's a stupid, misguided civil war over a single, 4 year Presidential term.

Big f*uckin' deal! :andy:

piercethevale

As far as this Election having anything to do with WW3, notice that EVERY World leader with the exception of Kim Jong Un has congratulated Biden as President Elect.

If it's a "war", it's a stupid, misguided civil war over a single, 4 year Presidential term.

Big f*uckin' deal! :andy:

Really?
I thought it was about who gets the code to the nuclear football?

Considering how much money was spent on the campaigning, the tens of thousands of hours of human effort spent on a sham impeachment process, it sure seems like a big f*cking deal to some people?

I didn't even vote, that's a true indication of just how important the election was to me but I think a ten year old could see that the election was a fraud.

I watched Hilary and the DNC defraud Sanders .... fooled ya all once they did...

and now?

Shame on all of ya.

I say it needs to be thoroughly and independently investigated. Spare no expense... and after all, for the most part, it's only man hours that will be expended in doing so.

If it is then found to have been an honest election. That's great, just imagine what that will do to help bring this country together. It'll put everyones' mind to rest and we can get on with really trying to work together, all of us, the next four years.

Why would anyone object to that is beyond me... that is unless they know the election was a fraud and they have something to gain by it.

Let the be an investigation and then let's clear the air... otherwise the next four years in the U.S. is going to be political misery for all. You'll have a Democrat White House and a Republican Congress, so count on it.

If it is revealed that it was fraudulent, then the silver lining there is that some of you can start a new Party, one free of corruption and you've got four years to do it in.
In my opinion the Democratic Party should of died four years ago.

It's for the position of Supreme Commander of all the U.S. military forces, and the code to the nuclear football is what a big f*cking deal it is.
You saw first hand how badly the Bush clan wanted it and defrauded Gore out of the victory in 2000... and why they so desperately wanted the office as for our Hero, our Fearless Leader that got the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED", deposed that madman, that was making weapons of mass destruction, and brought the Iraquis the FREEDOM they never knew, The war that took my sisters' fiancee back in 2004. They were one month from being wed when He got called up as a reservist, a Marine, who drowned in a ditch when their Humvee flipped and ended up in a canal, just two weeks there. My sister was devastated and has been alone ever since.

...because Al Gore wasn't going to get that job done.

...which reminds me, I heard that there's a rumor that president Trump is the first president since Eisenhower who hasn't gotten the U.S. involved in any war, other than what He inherited, but He's even bringing that down to our lowest level of involvement since the danm thing started.
Gee, I guess nobody in the M.I.C. got rich this last time around, huh?

...anyways... where was I here?

Oh yeah, Joe Biden... as commander in chief, or Kamala...
Kamala wants to let the Pakistanis have Kashmir, so I suppose that we'll be making up with the Islamic nations these next four years and now India is the new Libya, or would it be the new Afghanistan?

Do you think any ambassadors will be dying in their embassies at the hands of unruly mobs these next four? If it does look like a possibility could we station at least a platoon of troops at a reasonably, short, distance for all that are in such extremist countries this time.

Funny, isn't it, that we can surgically kill an individual standing in some foreign airport, from halfway around the world, in a matter of minutes after an order has been issued all by remote controlled jet propelled drones, but we can't keep a foreign mob from breaching the walls of an embassy compound at least long enough for U.S. troops to arrive.
I know a couple of high school kids here in my apartment building that could've pulled that off.

Well, considering how the mission to capture Bin Laden went, and ended up, it's probably for the best that Navy Seals didn't try to rescue ambassador Stevens, lest He been subjected to possibility of having the most undignified memorial service of being a casualty, a victim, of the consequence of having died by friendly fire.Ambassador Stevens was from the neighboring county to mine.

Don't worry though, I'm confident in Biden's abilities, after all He was V.P. for 8 years with Obama, and learned first hand from the best.

I think I'll start a betting pool, if and when Biden does actually get that code for the nuclear football, as to which third world nation will the U.S. invade first? I pick Kashmir. ..
...which will likely mean present american jobs outsourced to India will be outsourced to Pakistan and China... folks will want to divest those portfolios. Sell soon rather than take a loss later.
Maybe we could do a "predictor" type betting poollike NBC sports does for Sundays game?

Say do you think Biden will un-recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?
Do you think he can do that? Can He do that all by himself?

Maybe He'll get lucky and Obama will drop by and show him how?

Anyone else think that an investigation is far too trivial of any significant reason for concern?

Listen to what the video has to say, then give it some thought. Because if what he says is true, even if it's half true, then you'll realize just how very much concerned you ought to be.... and as always, the above was just IMHO.... of course. :biggrin:

Last edited:

david starling

What about 2016? A "free and fair election"?

Did you know that Trump.attempted to block a recount in 3 States?

Did you know that foreign interference was PROVEN, and that included Russian hacking that's just coming out now. The straw man argument that COLLUSION wasn't proven doesn't erase the actual evidence of illegal interference.

So, IF this Election was significantly affected by widespread, conspiratorial fraud in Biden's favor, (although I don't believe it was, for good, solid reasons), so was the 2016 election significantly affected by widespread, conspiratorial fraud in Trump's favor.

Meaning, if Biden isn't entitled to the Presidency, neither was Trump!

The Democrats won, so they have no interest in investigating further.

In the Red States, there was undoubtedly sporadic, inconsequential human error, voting machine errors that were detected and corrected, as well as some cheating by those who desperately wanted their candidate, Trump, to win at any cost.

Same thing in the Blue States, for Biden. But, do you really think the Trump campaign has any interest at all in exposing cheating for Trump in the Red States?

So, neither Party is going to pay for what amounts to a muligan Election.

Last edited: