Pluto opposite Moon in Cancer in the 10th house and
Saturn transit Venus in Capricorn in the 4th house

My astrological data is:
Female
5 December 1971
1.45am
Place: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Current place of residence: Edinburgh, UK

I have been having problems with jobs since 19 February 2016 and I have been changing jobs frequently, on average every 4 months. In July 2017 I moved abroad to Luxembourg from Edinburgh, where I am currently living, but it didn't work out as my son felt like a fish out of water. I came back to Edinburgh in January 2018 as I got a new job offer in December 2016 after some phone interviews, but I was fired on 12 June 2018, around 4.30pm UK time. The reason was that my employer thought that my performance wasn't very good. However, I have a lot of experience in this field and didn't agree with their decision. I felt that my direct manager was very unfriendly and not supportive at all from day one and that she didn't like me and, therefore, exaggerated the situation and contributed to me loosing my job on purpose.

At the moment I have Pluto exact opposite my Moon in Cancer, Neptune transiting my Mars in Pisces and Saturn transit Venus in Capricorn, so these are all bad aspects. I am becoming increasingly worried about my situation. I work as an accountant/administrator of investments within a bank. Depending on the company and the systems within the company I work for any small mistakes can cause big problems, so I need to be focused. I was working in Glasgow in my last job and was commuting from Edinburgh, so the 4 hour daily total commute might have contributed to the issue. However, I was also working on a 2nd job at the same time and I didn't have any performance issues in that job.