Freezing cold in my house, when will I ever find a new home?

Arya

I live in an area where it is not easy to find good/affordable houses to rent (a lot is taken by airbnb/short term let, and I want long term), there is not so much turnover and good places go quickly. My current place is very cold, with bad insolation and electrical heating which is expensive and never gives enough heat.

I'm trying hard to find a new place as I moved my whole life here and I don't want to leave the area, but I have not been successful so far, a few very nice opportunities have passed me by and I am getting more and more depressed to spend another winter with hot water bottles, tons of layers and blankets.

Will I ever find a good and warm place that I can move into and call home? Will it be a permanent place (I'm really tired of moving around...)?

Please help...

===

I am not very good at horary, I know more natal astrology, but here is my take:

1st house is Cancer so my ruler is Moon (incidently this is also my natal rising, I don't know if it has any meaning), exalted in 11th house in Taurus. I guess this shows my strong desire to get a new stable place (I even dream about it!), this is reinforced by the north node in the 1st house.

The new house would be the 7th house I think (the current house is 4th, right?), so Saturn represents it. I don't like that so much because Saturn is a cold planet and I DEFINITELY don't want another cold place! But it is strong in its own sign of capricorn, so it could be a good place, and permanent as saturn represents long term things.

Now there is a trine between them, quite far (10 degrees) but the moon (me) is applying to it. Does it mean that I will find a new place by being proactive? The moon is the quickest planets so maybe it could happen fast, but then it is in a fixed sign so not so fast, so would you say in 10 weeks maybe? Or 10 days?

Maybe I am completely off, I would love to hear your opinion

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_i_move_into_a_new_perm_house_hr.69932.91654.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_i_move_into_a_new_perm_house_hr.69932.91654.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 44

Arya

i;d say either 10 weeks or 10 mmonths

moon/saturn trine

Thank you for your answer! Is there any way to narrow it down, between weeks or months? And if there is an applying aspect, it means it will for sure happen? Even if there is no mutual reception?

rafaella

Moon trines Venus first, Venus might be a friend? So could you stay with a friend until you find a place of your own? Moon in fixed suggests 'months' but Moon/Venus is sooner and might give you opportunity to move out sooner.

Saturn and Capricorn is also cold but dry. Whilst your current place Mercury is in cold and moist sign, and Mercury doesn't do well in sign of Pisces. Saturn in own sign suggest comfort.

Arya

Thank you for your answer Raffaela. Mercury represents perfectly my current place, which is cold and humid. But I don't think I would stay with a friend meanwhile because I don't want to leave my current place before finding another one long term, as the closer we go towards the summer the harder it is to find places to rent, and I have a lot of stuff that I would have to have to find storage for etc.

But I did talk about searching a new house to all my friends, so maybe the new place will come through one of them. Or could it come through a new love relationship, as Venus represents relationships? Or those meanings don't apply in horary?

Inquisag

I think this chart shows that you have a job or an opportunity to provide service that is connected to money coming (Sun sextile Jupiter, Sun ruler of 2nd house, Jupiter in 6th house, Moon sextile Venus in 6th house). This new job or service is likely to provide you with an opportunity to afford better housing (Venus 2 degrees from the 7th house cusp). Since your ruler is in a succedent house, I think it will be 2 months.

The part of fortune close to the 4th house cusp indicates buried treasure, suggesting something of value coming.

Saturn sextiles Neptune in the 9th house of long distance places and Mercury, the ruler of the 4th house is in the 9th as well. I think this means you are likely to find a place at a distance from where you live now, possibly in another country. Saturn turns retrograde before completing the conjunction with Pluto, so you don't have to worry about that.

Arya

I think this means you are likely to find a place at a distance from where you live now, possibly in another country.

Thank you Inquisar for taking the time to answer my query.

As it turns out I suddenly decided to leave my house in Portugal and moved back all my stuff to my parents house in France, and within a week I flew to India where I'm going to spend some time. So you were very right about the distance place, although finding a stable place to live here is unlikely due to visa issues. But maybe after a few months of travelling in Asia I will go back to europe and find a better house to rent there (I was already living at a distance actually, as I am from France living in Portugal).

The 2 months timing could actually fit very well as my Indian visa is exactly 2 months, but I see myself going to other asian countries afterwards and not flying back right away to Europe. Is there anyway to know if this job you are talking about would take place back home (France or Portugal) or in a distance land like India?

Inquisag

I can't tell if the service will be in France or India or some other place other than Portugal. Portugal is the only location I would rule out as you were there when you asked the question. I am basing this on the modern ruler of Pisces (10th house sign of career) in the 9th house.