My Real Chart.

7401Rizey

I just found out when I was born. For the longest time, I had been told I was born after 12 AM, but I didn't have the exactly time, So now I have my real chart, everything makes sense.

I'm surprised that I have Uranus and Neptune aspecting my ascendant. Since I have my real chart, is there anything significant that stands out in my chart?

7401Rizey

Here's my chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_05_rizey_hp.16896.16672.jpg
    astro_w2gw_05_rizey_hp.16896.16672.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 60

Zarathu

Account Closed
Well.... I'm kind of famous here for telling people that "the jump out question is not specific enough", but I guess just this once I "could" tell what I always look at for jump outs:

1. Planets in critical degrees meaning always in a crises:

Uranus is in a critical degree suggesting that your freedom is not only important to you but that there is always some element of crises about you not being free

2. Planets that are out of bounds by declinations: Mars. Issues related to Mars are likely to be someone what out of control making you more of a fighter, and more into an element of danger, but also showing in a temper, which goes with #1

3. Planets in mutual reception: mercury is in MR with Mars, which means that you can usually talk your way out of your temper outbursts

4. Mars is both powerful and causes friction so that the temper my be the greater than the daring.

5. Your 1st house of the YOU is pretty much Me-me-me! and its the one that has the most friction, which suggests more of the matching of the other stuff that jumps out above.

6. Thank goodness your lunar latitude is in the lower level of going with the flow, which means that you can listen to others and stay in control of your urges, even if they are twisting your about inside.

But these are only jump outs to be confirmed or denied by a more careful analysis of the chart. They could be "spot on" or completely off base, and need to be confirmed or denied by that more careful look out!

7401Rizey

I don't like too much conflict. That grand trine, the relationship between moon, mars, sun and pluto. Does it balance me out? I have Sun in a hard aspect to Mars, but it's in a easy aspect to Pluto. Verses, Moon in a easy aspect to Mars, but it's in a hard aspect to Pluto, What does that mean?

I feel anger every intensely, but I don't release it very easily, only when i'm worked up over something, I express it more freely (verbally) in the right setting.

RosieOne

How wonderful to have your correct scope!

Personally, Pisces Sun, Aquarius Moon, I love that! Read: http://astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon.html#12_11

And you are here to be a global citizen, and live an inspiring Sagely-Aware-R-Us sort of life movie. Your Sun and Moon are ruled by that cosmic generational wizard Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn in your first house. You embody the archetype of the wizard very strongly.

Regarding your soul's purpose this life, read Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in Capricorn: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/north-node-capricorn.html

Here's Depth Astrology on NN in 1st: http://depthastrology2.com/NODEHOUS.html

7401Rizey

How wonderful to have your correct scope!

Personally, Pisces Sun, Aquarius Moon, I love that! Read: http://astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon.html#12_11

And you are here to be a global citizen, and live an inspiring Sagely-Aware-R-Us sort of life movie. Your Sun and Moon are ruled by that cosmic generational wizard Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn in your first house. You embody the archetype of the wizard very strongly.

Regarding your soul's purpose this life, read Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in Capricorn: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/north-node-capricorn.html

Here's Depth Astrology on NN in 1st: http://depthastrology2.com/NODEHOUS.html

A wizard? Interesting...

Zarathu

Account Closed
I don't like too much conflict. That grand trine, the relationship between moon, mars, sun and pluto. Does it balance me out? I have Sun in a hard aspect to Mars, but it's in a easy aspect to Pluto. Verses, Moon in a easy aspect to Mars, but it's in a hard aspect to Pluto, What does that mean?

I feel anger every intensely, but I don't release it very easily, only when i'm worked up over something, I express it more freely (verbally) in the right setting.

IN my opinion, trines are less than useful in anybody's chart. They represent doing nothing. And grand trines represent being stuck in the status quo of doing nothing about anything. So have a grand trine, again in my opinion, leads to not moving forward to change anything, and a lack of motivation toward fixing everything that it touches. Squares give you the option of solving problems with hard work. Oppositions even help because you know that to make something happen you have to work for a breakthrough. Inconjuncts mean that you have to work like a square, but that it will have hidden extra work you didn't expect so now you can leave extra resources to deal with it. Sextiles and Semi-sextile give you an element of good luck. But trines give nothing at all, just a feeling that everything is OK and you don't have to do cr@p. My opinion of course.

7401Rizey

IN my opinion, trines are less than useful in anybody's chart. They represent doing nothing. And grand trines represent being stuck in the status quo of doing nothing about anything. So have a grand trine, again in my opinion, leads to not moving forward to change anything, and a lack of motivation toward fixing everything that it touches. Squares give you the option of solving problems with hard work. Oppositions even help because you know that to make something happen you have to work for a breakthrough. Inconjuncts mean that you have to work like a square, but that it will have hidden extra work you didn't expect so now you can leave extra resources to deal with it. Sextiles and Semi-sextile give you an element of good luck. But trines give nothing at all, just a feeling that everything is OK and you don't have to do cr@p. My opinion of course.

That makes a lot of sense. Those minor aspects, do you really take them into consideration when looking at a chart?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Inconjuncts, Semi-Sextile, Semi-Squares...

Semi squares are minor and I ignore them. Semi- sextiles give you just a bit of luck push if you are willing to put some work into them

Inconjuncts ARE NOT A MINOR ASPECT. They are very serious very big events. they represent issues between planets which exemplify Murphy's law, and for which a huge amount of work is involved to solve because you have to keep going back to fix things that broke after you thought they were already fixed. Of course people with an inconjunct won't tend to hold grudges since they will always be going back and trying again.

Inconjuncts are every bit as powerful as squares, and in my mind even more so.

kimbermoon

I do agree that inconjuncts have a great deal of triangulated energy...consider their presence in the Yods...so yes they are significant for those of us dealing with them. I personally think of them more in terms of areas we must somehow adapt to or compromise in some way...and that in itself is difficult to do...

7401Rizey

I've heard some astrologers see "Inconjuncts" as a minor aspect. From what you are saying, they seems to share the same type of energy that the "Square" does. Sounds like the opposite of a "Conjunction"...

So I really have to take into consideration the Inconjunct between Mars, Venus and Pluto.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I do agree that inconjuncts have a great deal of triangulated energy...consider their presence in the Yods...so yes they are significant for those of us dealing with them. I personally think of them more in terms of areas we must somehow adapt to or compromise in some way...and that in itself is difficult to do...

Ivy Goldstein Jacobson considered them as significating "things that always cost more and took more to do that it looked like at first". And I've found that to be ture in spades. But they have this wonderful characteristic of allowing you to go back again and again to fix things, sort of like a mutual reception.

RosieOne

A wizard? Interesting...

Yes, having a Sage Rising is a bit wizard like, and you embody (1st House) your generation's Uranus/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn. You just KNOW stuff, like you get shown stuff. I suspect you understand at a core level that structural reality, the game of life (Capricorn) is not as solid as it appears. In a past life you were some sort of kingly shaman (Jupiter conjunct SN in Leo). This life you are part of my favorite mini-generation those born with Saturn in Aquarius. Your life work (Saturn) and your Soul's work (NN) is paradigm shifting. Specifically, paradigm shifting of money, stuff, talents, skills and values (2nd House).

What happens to "money" in the Age of Aquarius? You would know. Or you will know.

With Libra Midheaven, you'd make a great adroit boss, who facilitates team-work. A lawyer, or judge, an architect or designer, fashion, planner, coordinator, business owner, an artist or art critic - anything Libra-ist. Also global, or cross-cultural given that Sage Rising.

I have PMed a forum YOD expert to ask about that YOD of yours with the Mars-Venus sextile and the Pluto apex!

Last edited:

RosieOne

Regarding aspects. It is much more important that two, or more, planets are connected than it is in what way they are connected.

Example: You are going to be a romantic and have a vivid imagination no matter what aspect connects your Venus and Neptune. If it is a Square, you will be challenged and tested - which is only to say that your Venus/Neptune is really important this life, like you need to work it. If it is a Trine between them, you might not even care or notice that much - until you look at your scope and decide to use your innate gifts and talents more consciously.

StillOne

I have PMed a forum YOD expert to ask about that YOD of yours with the Mars-Venus sextile and the Pluto apex!

Rosie, you're funny. I'm no expert! :tongue:

However, I do have a few sources laying around. I'll comment a bit later on the particulars of the Pluto apex...

Here inner and outer forces are working together to stimulate subtle but heightened pressures which may eventually release themselves during a timely crisis in self-awareness. This turning point could take years before it emerges and presents new alternatives to the individual. But when it does, the individual is then ripe and ready for a very fated change or destined new outlook in his life. The course of action he then takes at this time can completely reprogram the entire focus of his life pattern.

Although this new direction, once embarked upon, may appear abrupt and unaccounted for, it has been accumulating strength and definition for a period of many years. Yet once the time for the Yod to be activated is right, the individual typically drops or psychologically lets go of certain interests and habits in order to become involved in enterprising attitudes and activities coming upon the horizon. And although he may at first feel a bit uncertain or even inadequate in dealing with his new, unaccustomed focus, this person often is soon surprised to find out how much ability and know-how he actually has in this area (no doubt due to all those former years of inner preparation upon subjective levels).

If his preparation has enabled him to operate at a more effective level of consciousness, the potential energy of the sextiling planets can allow him to make intelligent and innovative adjustments in the social environment. Or at least in those personal areas of life ruled by the houses involved in the Yod. And especially the house occupied by the apex planet and its opposite house, where the culmination of such alterations set into motion by the apex planet is normally found. But if he has not adequately adjusted to the pressures of the double quincunx emphasis, his maladjustments are also prone to surface at this time and actively struggle with the environment.

The reaction point directly opposite the apex planet is very sensitive. It pinpoints that focussed area where the individual's new orientation will center itself for better or worse. The passing of transits or natal progressions over this reaction degree should be noted carefully, and particularly so if slower-moving planets are involved. The Higher Octave planets, which already are motivated to be self-transformative, should be keenly observed. Until the Yod is fully activated, this reaction planet can create imbalance, vacillation and contrasting conflicts for the individual regarding his ability to direct the apex planet. But once he has undergone the complete reorganizational process typical of a constructively mobilized Yod, this reaction planet can offer further awareness and perspective concerning more transformative ways of using both this fourth planet and the apex planet. The reaction planet is initially a conditioning agent that eventually becomes a prominent catalyst for inner illumination.

Source: Dynamics of Aspect Analysis by Bill Tierney

7401Rizey

A wizard? Interesting...

Yes, having a Sage Rising is a bit wizard like, and you embody (1st House) your generation's Uranus/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn. You just KNOW stuff, like you get shown stuff. I suspect you understand at a core level that structural reality, the game of life (Capricorn) is not as solid as it appears. In a past life you were some sort of kingly shaman (Jupiter conjunct SN in Leo). This life you are part of my favorite mini-generation those born with Saturn in Aquarius. Your life work (Saturn) and your Soul's work (NN) is paradigm shifting. Specifically, paradigm shifting of money, stuff, talents, skills and values (2nd House).

What happens to "money" in the Age of Aquarius? You would know. Or you will know.

With Libra Midheaven, you'd make a great adroit boss, who facilitates team-work. A lawyer, or judge, an architect or designer, fashion, planner, coordinator, business owner, an artist or art critic - anything Libra-ist. Also global, or cross-cultural given that Sage Rising.

Seems like I have a very artistic chart. But it seems like I don't know where to go sometimes. I have the power to see what the end result would be in each situation, but weighting them out is tough. Is that the Libran Midheaven talking?

RosieOne

Rosie, you're funny. I'm no expert! :tongue:

Sorry, that is not your call. You are far more expert than I am and this YOD is fascinating, with that Venus/Mars sextile, Pluto apex! So I desired to read your take on it, soak up your expertise, maybe learn something. I called in an expert, in other words. :cool:

I love the spring loaded metaphor, how you talk about how a YOD gathers pressure and then POW, it releases into the apex. This creates a sudden big change, that should be viewed as an opportunity no matter what it looks like at first - right?

But in this case the release point is Pluto, which according to Evolutionary Astrology (see Cap. Uranus Neptune Generation thread) is so powerful it shoots across our scopes anyway. Thus the mid-point of that Venus/Mars sextile it going to get zapped when that YOD goes off - seems to me.

What do you think/feel?

RosieOne

Seems like I have a very artistic chart.

Artistic for sure. Love of beauty and deep appreciation of harmony. Your Libra MH is ruled by Venus in Aries in the 4th House. This could mean a very active love of history. A joy in pioneering domestic fronts. A fancy chef, architect, decorator, designer, or publisher of home oriented magazines, pioneering green homes, or becoming a judge or family lawyer, ot therapist.

But it seems like I don't know where to go sometimes. I have the power to see what the end result would be in each situation, but weighting them out is tough. Is that the Libran Midheaven talking?

Yes, this is your Libra MH talking but it isn't a bad thing. The reason Libra is the Judge and Jury of the zodiac is because they look at all sides and weigh things carefully. When they finally decide, they decide forever.

OK, so going shopping with a Libra can be way difficult, but where better to be careful and run all the possibilites than with one's Midheaven, one's calling and career? The MH is ruled by Saturn/Capricorn, and Saturn LOVES Libra. Sit down and write it all down.

First and foremost, get your Rising up and going. You are a cross-cultural person, a global citizen. You have all sorts of friends from all sorts of places, and learning foreign languages is easy for you, so go for it. Travel when you can and so forth.

Next follow your Northnode.

Then run the various Libra possibilites, write down your dreams, what you like and dislike, and try stuff out.

Last edited: