What is my future like?

nadiaaa

heres my chart

Attachments

• 829FB646-263C-43F9-9872-21439A5BE471.png
    829FB646-263C-43F9-9872-21439A5BE471.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 35

Denied Anthropophobic

Are you familiar with horary astrology? You can ask specific questions about your future in that forum, someone who specializes in that may be able to give you more help.

Unless, you have a more specific question about possible vocation that suit your natal chart?

nadiaaa

at first i posted if I'm the horary astrology forum and someone told me to post it on the read my chart forum. but yes i'm familiar with horary astrology:cool:

Augustine

You know many people share the same chart which in your hour of birth there could be many people were born. So to figure out the main trend for your life, readers need to see your face. Otherwise, it is only general reading.
There are 2 main trends for your chart, I will pick 1 to read, if it is a fit for you then take it, otherwise I will read the other one. What do you think about Selena Gomez? Answer this question to confirm your main "star"!
On both trends, you are a pretty girl.
You are good at manage things, responsible for works (at this age I guess you perform well in school). Flexibility to deal with everything around you. You can feel people's mind really well.
2015, you had to overcome an accidence that is significantly affected to you. Otherwise, it could a medical treatment.
Response and I will read more for your future!

Augustine

Response to my analysis. Am I wrong anywhere in my reading? So I know the trend of life for you! Because there are multiple trends for each chart as I said. The person was born on your same birth hour might have different life. In fact, no one has the same life. So i need to differentiate you from others!

Last edited:

Augustine

I am glad for you because your star is a good one, it indicates the very promising career for you. You should follow social sciences, for your reference subjects like history, psychology, social work, geography...
I ask you about Selena because she has many combinations like yours. As long as you choose social science, you will be successful! 35 to 45 is the period you start to harvest successes.
The only thing I would say for you to pay attention is you are quite firm about your opinions, you might got troubles in young years recently with elders. This year shows this weakness especially, double check my reading to understand yourself and fix it. This year creates hurdles for you, these will prepare you for your future.
I read past events so you know if I am trustworthy and then read future. That is the point of prediction. You got a lot of supports from family and friends, so try to hold on to all people close to you. Your leadership mentality is good, so try to develop it.

Augustine

I said you can succeed in wide variety of fields, even music if you want to be like Selena :wink: :whistling: and I am not kidding. So, yes, with the beauty like you, no doubt you can be an actress or model. You can go into entertainment for sure. You will grow into the management in any field you would choose! Your potential is leadership, I say again.