Jail? Career possibilities?

melius

An astrologer once told me that my chart indicates that I could end up committing evil acts in the very far future and even end up in jail. Can you guys verify this? I am currently nice and friendly person who would never harm anyone. Thanks!

I was born on April 17th, 2001 at exactly 8:00 AM in Janesville, Wisconsin, United States of America. I attached my chart below.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_mc.26051.18210.png&res=63

I am currently interested in pursuing a career in finance (investment banking or investment management) and/or politics. I am currently in college studying finance. What does my chart say about my career? Does it say that I can become very rich and/or famous? Does it say I can become successful in business and/or politics? If not, what career fields would be best for me?

I was born on April 17th, 2001 at exactly 8:00 AM in Janesville, Wisconsin, United States of America. I've attached my chart below.

chart.png

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
Well, if you had any plans to commit evil acts, better scrap them! Astrological warning! :biggrin:

Seriously, that was a lazy astrologer. All they did was look at your twelfth house with three planets in it, including your sun, and say, "Twelfth house means jail, so you'll go to jail!" Twelfth house can mean jail, but it also means lots of other things. People with busy twelfth houses don't go to jail any more reliably than people with empty twelfth houses do... but if you ever do go to jail, for any reason, it's more likely than not to happen when something is triggering your twelfth house or its ruler.

Even then, you wouldn't go to jail just because something's triggering your twelfth house. You would have to be doing something that gets that result, and that something would most likely have to be your choice. People sometimes land in jail just because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, but more often than not, it's because of what they chose to do. Your chart doesn't make your choices for you. It certainly doesn't make it your fate to do an evil deed (or a good deed, either). That part is your choice.

Other things that might happen when something is triggering your twelfth house or its ruler: you learn some deeply buried secrets, or meet foreigners, or move countries, or deal with health issues, especially mental ones or hard to diagnose ones, or rise to fame, or acquire a horse. And that's not an exhaustive list. The twelfth house is an extremely complex house. It's also the most commonly highlighted house in elected politicians' charts. Your interest in politics is in line with that.

And that's ignoring the rest of your chart. Since your twelfth house has the most activity in it, and it's the house of your sun, it's one of the first places to look, but not the only place. You have almost every house between your seventh and your first occupied, so all of those houses' themes are likely to be prominent for you.

Last edited: