When will things be good for Libras again?

greybeard

Sadly, Pluto is passing through Capricorn -- where he is in square with the sign of Libra -- and will remain in Capricorn for the next 20 years or so.

gismeu

Sadly, Pluto is passing through Capricorn -- where he is in square with the sign of Libra -- and will remain in Capricorn for the next 20 years or so.

I think that is far too simplistic.
Cafeastrology writes:
Pluto, God of the Underworld, is the ruler of Scorpio. (In Greek mythology, the corresponding god was Hades). In Astrology, the energies of Pluto are transforming. Pluto represents subconscious forces, ruling all that is "below the surface". On the up side, Pluto is associated with renewal and rebirth. It represents endings and new beginnings, as well as spiritual growth and rebirth. Negative expression of Pluto is an obsessive desire for power and control and general destructiveness.
plutomed.gif
In the chart, the position of Pluto by sign will be shared with other people in the same generation due to the comparatively slow movement of Pluto, the outermost planet, in the heavens. By house, the position of Pluto shows where individuals search for truths and deeper meaning. This area of life may be associated with change, upheaval, power struggles, and issues of control. Pluto in aspect to other planets in the chart colors those energies with obsessive qualities, power struggles, the need to find deeper meanings, and willingness to explore and examine. Where we find Pluto in the chart is where we either seek change and transformation, or have it thrust upon us if we refuse to accept our deepest needs. If we fear Pluto's energies, or our "dark" side, destructiveness (both directed at ourselves or others) is a byproduct.

So what stood out for me here is the word "Transformation". If you can say yes to that and why not, then your life can be truly awesome!

gis, (a Libra)

anne3

Banned
So almost 9 more years left with this bugger Pluto? How harshly does Pluto in cap. affect Libras? What other signs does Capricorn square that are also affected by this transit?

Personally, pluto is transiting my 12th house, which I have been told is a tough transit. How do I deal with all of this?

I thought Pluto was moving into Aqua on 2024, no? I remember reading that..Here on this website.

gismeu

Personally, pluto is transiting my 12th house, which I have been told is a tough transit. How do I deal with all of this?

Anne3,

what might help you is making yourself (more) knowledgeable in all of this, rather than coming with <<.... I have been told is a tough transit....>>

If your house burns down and all your valuables are in there, then this is a 'bad' event, but if your house if full of Ebola viruses then it is a very useful event. So you can't just take one thing out of context and out of a chart with many variables and put a negative interpretation on it.
Well, of course you can do that, but what I mean is that it makes no sense
and probably does not contribute to any kind of growth or further development.

Nothing in Creation is static. Everything is either growing or dying! So take that situation and use the transformation towards what you want to do with your life.

I do that with it, having Saturn in Capricorn in my first house! And Pluto moving towards it.

gis

The Ram

The Pluto square definitely aint ideal, but imo the opposition from Uranus in Aries is whats really doing the damage. Uranus is strong in Aries and at his destructive best, making the opposition a bit more tricky for stable Libra than it would for most other pairs of opposing signs.

Come to think of it though that square from Pluto may be a bit worse than I previously figured. Since Saturn governs both Capricorn and Libra and since the 2 signs are already in aspect to each other as well then I can see why that could be unsettling. As pluto is destroying many of the structures that capricorn and libra helped build, structures that both signs value greatly.

Even still I definitely think things will get a lot better for the Libras when Uranus moves into Taurus in several years time.

In the meantime when Saturn moves into Sagittarius things may pick up for Libras a bit. Libras exalted lord has been inconjunct the sign for the past few years in the sign of a malefic, once it moves into Sagittarius itll be in the sign of a benefic and actually aspect Libra by sextile. Though it is Saturn, so this may not even be a great thing either.:andy: Whether this is good or bad will depend on Saturns state in the natal chart. And for a less deterministic pov: whether this is good or bad for any particular Libra will depend on how well he or she has been handling Saturns brand of energy in their lives.

Zarathu

Account Closed
not helpful and i'd like the moderators email as my posts are getting deleted but others are not following the rules.

In the upper right corner of yours and everyone's posts is a square with AN "!".

Anne, this is a direct message to whatever moderator is on duty. If they believe that you have a valid position they will respond. If not, then not.

Good Luck to you in your pursuit.

Z

JUPITERASC

Its where the planets appear to be v where they actually are.
From the earth based on its wobble
the signs move about 1 degree every 72 years

Right now what I am looking at is combining vedic astrology while incorporating the outer planets, while using NASAs 13 house system.

Its different than the norm, I know.
But probably a lot of people look into this eventually when doing their own readings. What about you ?
Simple explanatory video
ILLUSTRATES GRAPHICALLY the differences between SIDEREAL and TROPICAL measurement
of EARTH'S JOURNEY AROUND THE SUN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-DYgGFjI&feature=related :smile:

anne3

Banned
my ascendant is almost the same as yours and my mc, and ic are almost the exact as well; and yep you have a loaded eighth house [to astral rabbit]

So everyone who has the same ASC, MC, and IC will be going through what you and I are going through? Isn't that a bit....general? Everyone who has a loaded eighth house like me will have to deal with an intense life? isn't that pretty general?

You are different regarding what you tolerate in private message vs. on the public forum. You don't seem to mind my questions in private but publically you seem to like the ganging up.

********If my posts are monitored and edited by mods, I expect them to understand that I am not going on OTHER'S
THREADS and berating them for the questions they ask. Most of the people who post responses ON MY THREADS ridicule me yet MY posts are erased or edited but theirs are not. This IS UNACCEPTABLE. +++

Last edited:

Bunraku

I predict Libras will go "near extinction" (waning of popularity) in the year 2088, and will have an algal bloom-type of return in the next few decades, say 2134, or 2130, maybe.

I think there will be an astrological black hole in the next few decades from today to be honest.

wilsontc

Staff member
Please stay on topic

All,

Please stay on topic.The topic is "will things be good for Libras again?" which is as general or as specific as you make it. Please do not attack others when posting. As a reminder, here are the Forum rules:
Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

Back on topic,

Tim

astralrabbit

Account Closed
If there are any other Libras out there who have a had a horrible time over the last 3 years then please pipe up and upload your chart. If there are any Libras out there that have had a good life experience in the past three years then please do the same. It would be nice to see if all people with a Libra sun sign have had the same mal-fortune as the op. It is worth noting that perception and the willingness to rise above life's challenges makes all the difference in the world. As far as Libra sun signs go, a pluto square will give challenges, but how we react during those experiences will ultimately depend on other factors that are in our charts, as well as the fact that we have a choice.

Vista

Anyone with Cardinal personal planets or angles from 0-18 degrees have and are having a difficult time not just Libra's. Anyone with a Cardinal planet from 15-19 degrees will have the pleasure of having Both Transiting Uranus and Pluto hitting both at the same time no less the first 3 months of 2016. In the meantime, each will transit and retrograde and transit again these same degrees until they both meet up in 2016. Transformation for sure!

If there are any other Libras out there who have a had a horrible time over the last 3 years then please pipe up and upload your chart. If there are any Libras out there that have had a good life experience in the past three years then please do the same. It would be nice to see if all people with a Libra sun sign have had the same mal-fortune as the op. It is worth noting that perception and the willingness to rise above life's challenges makes all the difference in the world. As far as Libra sun signs go, a pluto square will give challenges, but how we react during those experiences will ultimately depend on other factors that are in our charts, as well as the fact that we have a choice.

Last edited:

anne3

Banned
Thank you Vista. Your response was PERFECT and I am grateful to you for answering the question in an astrological fashion.

Anyone with Cardinal personal planets or angles from 0-18 degrees have and are having a difficult time not just Libra's. Anyone with a Cardinal planet from 15-19 degrees will have the pleasure of having Both Transiting Uranus and Pluto hitting both at the same time no less the first 3 months of 2016. In the meantime, each will transit and retrograde and transit again these same degrees until they both meet up in 2015. Transformation for sure!

Last edited:

chris10

It is worth noting that perception and the willingness to rise above life's challenges makes all the difference in the world....
a pluto square will give challenges, but how we react during those experiences will ultimately depend on other factors that are in our charts, as well as the fact that we have a choice.

Τhank you astralrabbit.

chris10

... Will things be good for them again?

I'm not an astrologer but since everyone goes through easy times and difficult times, I'm pretty sure things will get better for any Libra who has endured difficulties.
Besides, when I am Down the only way for me to go is Up.
Pain and challenges in life make us stronger, lead to maturity and give us the opportunity for growth.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

MJ82

Happy to offer my chart (libra stellium in my 8th house). I've been having a hell of a time! My chart is in my signature. Having a stellium there makes this all very rough :crying: