Just a thought - Moon/Pluto Contacts

poyi

Premium Member
Awww yes yes I can relate seeing as how I have many of the same major aspects including the mars/venus opposing the neptune/uranus...that's part of the problem. Even though we're young he's had relationships before that ended...roughly to say the least, and as far as his mom and dad go he hasn't really elaborated on those relationships. What concerns me though is the fact that his jupiter/saturn/and mercury form a t-square as well (in my chart as well). Since both Jupiter and Saturn are in fall and retrograde it makes me question the affects that our ideologies have on whatever is going on between us (hard for me to even call this a relationship...doesn't feel like it), but this t-square falls into his angles whereas with mine they fall into one cadent and two succedent houses (fully cadent if using whole house), so Idk how that changes anything...but oh I just realized something!! His mercury squares his ascendant, and even though I don't know the textbook answer to this I have a feeling that it means an internalized need or impulse to portray oneself in a certain manner, and the fact that his ascendant is in gemini only enhances way in which he can go about "being" many different things. Or maybe not? Ugh....he's a conundrum...and we've made it clear that we don't want to date so I don't even know why I still bother with trying to figure him out

Hahaha you are just trying to figure something out. Is not easy to open his heart. He is too young to be ready in my opinion. Enjoy life when you are young and free. Develop yourself first then you will be ready in the future.

SVP

Now I'm raising the question about the Moon/Pluto midpoint!! Just from glancing at my chart you'd think that I'd have moon in a wide trine to pluto, but it's off by around 3 degrees (if you're wiling to count a trine with an 8 degree orb as a trine....lol). I read some descriptions concerning Moon trine Pluto and I said "hey, not to toot my own horn, but I definitely think I have some of these traits If I do say so myself" so I began to investigate. With the wide non-trine not optional as reasoning for what I believe to be some fairly obvious moon/pluto vibes coming out of I me I checked the moon/pluto midpoint, and low and behold I have a conjunction between moon/pluto and neptune as well as moon/pluto and mars and venus (Moon/Pluto midpoint is 24.56 of Capricorn or Cancer; Neptune is at 25.21 Capricorn while Mars is at 22.56 Cancer; Venus at 21.05 Cancer) Ehhh...discredit this if you don't like semi-wide conjunctions with midpoints, but after reading information from this (http://john-sandbach.blogspot.com/2010/11/planets-activating-moonpluto-midpoint.html) I realized that identified with it all and could pull up instances in my current situation where some of those tendencies have creeped up on on me.

SVP

Well we're both born on the same day so our composite and synastry look like slightly altered versions of our natal charts. I want to say that C (his name for now) is this way, but he covers it so well that I honestly can't say. I feel like he blocks his emotions more than anything, and either severely downplays them or plain just denies them. From how much I know of him I can see that he's affected by other people and the relationships he finds himself in, but how exactly is something I cannot figure out, and he's so good at obscuring his true feelings that it makes me doubtful whether or not he actually feels. He's really great at dropping little hints that probably figure in to his emotions greater than he puts on, but I'm trying to read them in order to "test" whether or not I'm right about it...

The problem with that is...well somebody else has fallen into my life. I met him last year by sheer coincidence and he claims that the first time he saw me he "knew". He was always all over me and really direct with his feelings. I was...shocked, to say the least, by the immediacy of his feelings and denied him based of my notion that somebody couldn't feel so strongly about me...at least not so fast. After that we lost contact altogether for a few months and, low and behold, we unexpectedly ran into each other again. TOTAL COINCIDENCE!! And I still can't believe it, but his feelings for me are just as strong as before, maybe even stronger. He claims that we're "soulmates" and that this is "fated" and I'm just...shocked. I'm totally comfortable around him and am willing to give us a chance, but that would mean getting rid of C...which I'm pretty sure I'm actually ok with...and I feel bad that I'm ok with it. Me and C agreed to meet this weekend and I plan on telling him every single thing thats happened...concerning me and him and me and "Mr. This is Fate". I just want everything to run smoothly, and I really appreciate the fact that I'm learning some pretty amazing, and totally unexpected, lessons. I'm going to post both the synastry and composites between me and C (labelled J & C) and me and "Mr. This is Fate" (labelled J & I).

Attachments

• J & C Composite.jpg
    J & C Composite.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 20
  • J & C Synastry.jpg
    J & C Synastry.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 23
  • J & I Composite.jpg
    J & I Composite.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 20
  • J & I Synastry.jpg
    J & I Synastry.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 21

Viviene

When you see someone having difficult aspect between Moon and Pluto. It is almost 100% certain that they all have severe trauma during their childhood, with family, mother and woman.

True, true, true!! I have a moon/pluto conjunct right on my desc angle and the focus of a minor grand trine. I had a very traumatic childhood, and my mother had no empathy for my emotional needs after undergoing tragedy and severe trauma.

poyi

Premium Member
True, true, true!! I have a moon/pluto conjunct right on my desc angle and the focus of a minor grand trine. I had a very traumatic childhood, and my mother had no empathy for my emotional needs after undergoing tragedy and severe trauma.

Yes it seems to be very consistent. And when I see people saying Pluto doesn't matter. I just :biggrin:

SVP

Hmmm...C doesnt mention his relationship witb his mom at all...well i guess he just doesnt feel obligated to, bt now i definitely want to know wht it's like for him...if he's willing