[B]Confused.. Please Read: Chart Inside [/B]

PisceanVenus

Hi All,

I'm new here, and I've reached a period in life where things have been majorly shaken up, and I need a little direction. My two concerns are about Career choice, and any love/romance possibility.

As far as career is concerned, I'm really having trouble finding what suits me best. I often feel like I'm being taken advantage of, and not duly compensated or recognized in most jobs, others will stress me out so badly that I burn out and my performance begins to suffer. I'd been striving for purely technical jobs, since I've studied networking and computers, but I always get stuck on the phone lines doing tech support for customers. I'd love more than anything to do something related to music, as I'm a singer, and I write songs, and its a deep passion for me. However, that seems so far out of reach, and the path to get there isn't clear. I've been thinking of going to school, but I'm unsure of what to study (I also am afraid I wouldn't want to stay long enough for a proper degree).

Also, I suppose everyone asks about love/romance. I usually get guys that fade away with no apparent reason, or guys that need to be "fixed". More than once I've been told, that I've somehow made their lives better, or that I've helped alleviate some of their issues. I always feel like I'm going to experience this great and transformative love, but am usually left disappointed by the actual relationships (if they can be called that) that I get into. I know it can/will happen, I just wonder how.

Anything you all can see that is significant will be GREATLY appreciated, even if it is not related to the topics above. :)

Here's the chart:
IMG_201206250796.jpg

kimbermoon

I am Moon in Pisces, so I feel that I can relate to your deep inner yearning for emotional closeness and belonging.
Re career: Personally I see no intense influence relating to purely technical jobs for you. You have of course been conditioned to believe that is 'the way of the future' and the only way to earn a living, per say. Uranus joined with Saturn, is here to say that you need to break free from such conditioning and find ways to express your uniqueness and individuality...ultimately you need to follow your heart...for the world that we believe in is going to change and perhaps sooner than we expect. The new reality is going to demand greater self-sufficiency and resourcefulness, rather that the standarized ways of gaining material security at the cost of spirituality.

You have a powerful need for material security that can sometimes just lead to power struggles and the attempts of authorities to control you, and indeed I often feel like I'm being taken advantage of, and not duly compensated or recognized in most jobs, others will stress me out so badly that I burn out and my performance begins to suffer. It would appear that you do tend to sell yourself short, due in part to your inner sensitivies and intense feelings.

Your chart holds a couple of important configurations showing that you must think deeply and yet practically about what really matters in your life. These should be analyzed in depth. Relationships are in fact especially important in your life...
I'd love more than anything to do something related to music, as I'm a singer, and I write songs, and its a deep passion for me.” this is indeed noted in your chart. Please allow me to offer more insight for you tomorrow, as there is much to disclose about your personal nativity...

PisceanVenus

Thanx so much, Kimbermoon, for your insight! I'm glad your Pisces Moon understands my "Venusian Fishy-ness". Lol

I guess me trying not to be overly forceful in my professional life ends up really being me selling myself short. I'd love to tap into that sat-uranian energy and forge my own path of individuality. Especially if it would mean the take off of my music! I'm currently not working (part of lifes recent major shake up) and I feel like Im in a transitional period, and I feel like if I take the right steps, I can really make something happen.... instead of repeating this tech support cycle. I just gotta dig deep, and figure out HOW.

I'll go back to the phones if I need too (rent still gotta be paid), but sometimes that stress seems like it could take my sanity if Im not careful! LOL

I'm all ears (or eyes, since we're on a forum) on anything you see in the chart tomorrow. :)