Dating soon?

Lemmpi

Will we start to date and form relationship during October? I would like to be in relationships with my friend so much. It seem that there is possibility as Venus will trine Mars and moon translates light? It will make first opposition to L1 and then sextile to L7. He, L7 Mars ,is inside 7th house..this is only thing that is not good? And it will square Saturn first. Will this interfere? And that I would make first move as in faster planet and I don’t like that. Is there any possibility that he would be proactive? How does it look like?

Last edited:

Bunraku

Since u see him as romantic I’ll put him as 7th. I’m not sure if I see it forming into an actual relationship type of thing.

I’m not sure about this one. Let us know though. I hope I’m wrong.

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree that friend is 11th, and I am using whole sign houses.
So friend/Sun is in your/1st sign. And you/Venus are in friend's/11th sign.
You/Venus and Friend/Sun are in mutual reception.
This is all very favorable.
You as Venus are the faster moving, so it is likely it is you who may need to be proactive. But I think it may be worth it!

tikana

Since u see him as romantic I’ll put him as 7th. I’m not sure if I see it forming into an actual relationship type of thing.

I’m not sure about this one. Let us know though. I hope I’m wrong.

He is 11th since he is a friend

Lemmpi

Thank you all!

So if he is 11th house whole sign Sun there is no aspect between significators, only emplacement? And Sun is fall in Libra.
Is that enough?

If he is 11th house Regiomontanus house system Mercury, he is also inside 1st house but in different sign and there is applying trine. And no mutual reception. He doesn’t see me favourably? Is that enough?

If he is 7th house Mars as I see him romantically, it won’t work According to Bunraku? Why is that?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I agree with Burnaku. Since your Q reflects you are interested in this person romantically, I too am going to take this person as the 7th.

Even though the Moon transfers from Venus to Mars in a trine, Mars is rx and does not receive Venus well by sign. Venus is in detriment in Aries, so he might not feel attracted to you in the romantic sense. However, he likes you as a person.

Last edited: