Will i ever marry?

gurley

Banned
Hello everybody,

im asking, if "will i marry ever". Following horary appeared..

venus and mars will make a trine in about 16 degrees (month / or years?), but first mercury ruler of 10th house is opposing mars.

Will mercury prevent venus to get to mars?

Is this automatically then a "no"? I havent had a relationship yet.

Could anyone please help me to interpret this horary?

thank you very much.

BR

Attachments

• Marry.jpg
    Marry.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 52
  • marry2.jpg
    marry2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 31
Gurley

Is there a chance you will be taking a trip abroad, Venus in the 9th house suggests a possible foreigner? Do you have someone in mind? You are Mars/Pluto of Scorpio on the Ascendant with Co ruler Moon. Aspects to Venus whom rules the cusp of the 7th house of marriage (possession of valued Love and Marriage is Taurus-context of question). Venus is sanctioned in the 9th house of law, or legal ties, foreign affairs-the trine speaks of a yes:love: for marriage ties.When Venus moves to Mars retro & they form a trine (undisclosed time are cadent houses) in 8-9 increments of time-possibly of lengthened understanding, years being 8-9 (or it could be months depending upon the details of your personal circumstances, care to elaborate?).

Yes you will marry it is all a matter of time. Moon making the trine to Uranus in the 6th house means a sudden shift of work that will precede or follow afterwards, a change of personal experience, habits that come along with the marriage.

You will have a whirlwind relationship (Uranus is in the 2nd house from the 5th of romance-the future of amore' 5th house).

Your ideals have been changing, (Mars retrograde) and the circumstances of renewing or returning is a part of Mars action of going backwards.

Pleiades57

Last edited:

gurley

Banned
Gurley

Is there a chance you will be taking a trip abroad, Venus in the 9th house suggests a possible foreigner? Do you have someone in mind? You are Mars/Pluto of Scorpio on the Ascendant with Co ruler Moon. Aspects to Venus whom rules the cusp of the 7th house of marriage (possession of valued Love and Marriage is Taurus-context of question). Venus is sanctioned in the 9th house of law, or legal ties, foreign affairs-the trine speaks of a yes:love: for marriage ties.When Venus moves to Mars retro & they form a trine (undisclosed time are cadent houses) in 8-9 increments of time-possibly of lengthened understanding, years being 8-9 (or it could be months depending upon the details of your personal circumstances, care to elaborate?).

Yes you will marry it is all a matter of time. Moon making the trine to Uranus in the 6th house means a sudden shift of work that will precede or follow afterwards, a change of personal experience, habits that come along with the marriage.

You will have a whirlwind relationship (Uranus is in the 2nd house from the 5th of romance-the future of amore' 5th house).

Your ideals have been changing, (Mars retrograde) and the circumstances of renewing or returning is a part of Mars action of going backwards.

Pleiades57

Dear Pleiades,

thank you. im looking for job right, but not in another country or moving there. im applying to jobs, where i dont have to travel...

maybe in this company there are foreigeners or he had a job in which he had to travel, thats also possible. Hoping that this is the case and i dont have to travel.

Do you know what the opposite from mercury to mars could mean?

Im a little bit afraid that it mean following:

new job (mercury 10th house) with travel, i disagree to this job because of traveling and so there is no possiblity to meet "him". Like mercury prevent the meeting between venus and mars.

also venus ruler of 11th house, so maybe a friend of mine? Or maybe i interpret to much in this horary beside the question "will i ever marry".

Best regards,

Last edited:

Bunraku

Mercury interferes with Mars trying to get to Venus.
I think you’ll change your mind.

Horary isn’t permanent. I’ve asked many questions like these before. Maybe not at this current time.