New Love's composite!

theV

I would recommend to analyze natal-to-natal in order to figure out how you correspond to each other, how you tick each out. Synastry will give more insight to instant intense feelings. The composite chart describes as entity.

thelivingsky

A conjunction of Venus and the Sun imparts warm feelings and is common in friendships and romantic relationships. Better yet is if Sun, Venus and Mercury are conjunct in the composite: this stellium will almost always make for an immediate feeling of sympatico and closeness.. If there are supportive trines or sextiles to the Sun stellium that is an excellent indicator of a very strong relationship as long as these positive aspects and other good aspects in the composite outweigh the negative. Can you post the composite and the synastry charts?

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

rahu

Banned
the venus sun conjunction shows the emotional attraction and mercury is sextile to the mars/Jupiter conjunction. this is a very favorable pattern because it shows your minds work together and both of you are quite intelligent. it gives a intensity to your physical connection that is not really sexual but more like good friends and confidants. this is favorable as it makes the physical/emotional attraction much more stable. it is likely that you both have similar goals in life and even have similar professional aims. you work well together and make each other more productive than when separate. this might be a friendship that started din an educational environment or in a common job situation.
the mercury/Uranus square gives a psychic connection but it also shows that you have very different ideas on some subjects and could get into arguments over these issues.
moon is opposed to the Saturn/Neptune conjunction. this could be a problem as he is can be very secretive and at times you both may not share your real feelings.moon opposed to Saturn can show an emotional distance,so it is important to always try to fully understand each other and not let any ambiguities enter in to the relationship or your feeling to each other.
there is an aspect of emotional intensity that can some times destabilizes relationship. this is the mars Uranus midpoint conjunct to venus.this gives immediate electricity and sexual attraction but the mars/chiron midpoint is square to venus. this shows that he is not exactly what you usually look for guy and vice versa.this aspect can make the relationship a bit edgy or quirky.it can also turn very critical times. so if he starts to nit pick your behavior or feelings,it is a sign that there may be coming issues between you.

but in the near term the relationship looks very loving and supportive as the south node with be conjunct the sun and venus between late December and may 2016.
congrats have fun
rahu

moonlovechild

the venus sun conjunction shows the emotional attraction and mercury is sextile to the mars/Jupiter conjunction. this is a very favorable pattern because it shows your minds work together and both of you are quite intelligent. it gives a intensity to your physical connection that is not really sexual but more like good friends and confidants. this is favorable as it makes the physical/emotional attraction much more stable. it is likely that you both have similar goals in life and even have similar professional aims. you work well together and make each other more productive than when separate. this might be a friendship that started din an educational environment or in a common job situation.
the mercury/Uranus square gives a psychic connection but it also shows that you have very different ideas on some subjects and could get into arguments over these issues.
moon is opposed to the Saturn/Neptune conjunction. this could be a problem as he is can be very secretive and at times you both may not share your real feelings.moon opposed to Saturn can show an emotional distance,so it is important to always try to fully understand each other and not let any ambiguities enter in to the relationship or your feeling to each other.
there is an aspect of emotional intensity that can some times destabilizes relationship. this is the mars Uranus midpoint conjunct to venus.this gives immediate electricity and sexual attraction but the mars/chiron midpoint is square to venus. this shows that he is not exactly what you usually look for guy and vice versa.this aspect can make the relationship a bit edgy or quirky.it can also turn very critical times. so if he starts to nit pick your behavior or feelings,it is a sign that there may be coming issues between you.

but in the near term the relationship looks very loving and supportive as the south node with be conjunct the sun and venus between late December and may 2016.
congrats have fun
rahu

This is crazy weird, it's pretty much our relationship in sum. But I do try to keep my feelings real though. Even though it's fairly new, I can see all of these aspects! Thank you for and everyone your time :joyful:

muchacho

I've been with this guy for almost two months now and I just feel very connected with him, I can't explain it exactly. We have intense feelings so quickly but it's not awkward, I was looking at our composite and I see we have a Sun, Venus and Mercury all in the same 8th house. We also have Sun conjunct Venus, could these be to blame? What do you guys think?

chart:
http://i.imgur.com/L5eve29.jpg
He triggers your 10th House big time. Does he feel like some authority/father figure to you? Or does he inspire you to get ahead professionally?

moonlovechild

He triggers your 10th House big time. Does he feel like some authority/father figure to you? Or does he inspire you to get ahead professionally?

Oddly, he's has a strong authority about him that I love, and then he inspires me to get ahead in my career aspirations. My father is also the same sun sign as this guy too, they have a lot in common... is that weird?

theV

Usually the sun sign and mars sign describes the partner for a woman. It is no strange that you have chosen a guy who channeled the same energy as your father.