Could you please tell my dominant planets/signs?

hildegard

Hi!

I'm very interested in astrology but I'm way too beginner to calculate dominant planets and signs in my chart. I've used water pullen astrology but I somehow felt the interpretation wasn't right. I've also seen posts in the forum which share the same concern.

I would really appreciate your help!
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

sven555

Hi!

I'm very interested in astrology but I'm way too beginner to calculate dominant planets and signs in my chart. I've used water pullen astrology but I somehow felt the interpretation wasn't right. I've also seen posts in the forum which share the same concern.

I would really appreciate your help! Here is the link for my chart: http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...012;hsy=-1;zod=;orbp=;rs=0;ast=&nhor=2&nho2=2
Thanks a lot!

What Chalk said, plus your Sun is rather dominant too.

Most powerful houses: 11th and 5th
Most harmonious houses: 2nd and 9th

hildegard

✔Dominant :mars:
✔Dominant :capricorn:
:mars: :conjunct: DC

What Chalk said, plus your Sun is rather dominant too.

Most powerful houses: 11th and 5th
Most harmonious houses: 2nd and 9th

Thanks a lot for taking time and replying Chalk and sven555 :)

I've always felt the power and affect of Mars and 5th house on me. I also feel as if Capricorn somewhat limits me, I don't like this at all and I don't know why I'm feeling that way.

How I can understand if Mars is well or ill placed in my chart? I assume ill placement does not correspond to a weak Mars. Could we say it is well placed as Mars is in Leo?

I was once told (not in this forum) my Venus is rather dominant.

Last edited: