Will I get the Job

dhundhun

This question is asked by my son. His interview is on 11th.

Moon is between Mercury and its higher octave Uranus. Mercury and Uranus represents high-tech computer job to which he is approaching.

Under normal condition, the answer is negative. Moon is VoC. If Uranus is taken into consideration, this conjunction is malefic.

However, looking at the nature of Job, I am optimistic and conveyed him the same.

Please find chart attached. Appreciate you feedback.

Thanks

Attachments

• Will I get this job - Copy.jpg
    Will I get this job - Copy.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

sethi

This question is asked by my son. His interview is on 11th.

Moon is between Mercury and its higher octave Uranus. Mercury and Uranus represents high-tech computer job to which he is approaching.

Under normal condition, the answer is negative. Moon is VoC. If Uranus is taken into consideration, this conjunction is malefic.

However, looking at the nature of Job, I am optimistic and conveyed him the same.

Please find chart attached. Appreciate you feedback.

Thanks

Hello Dhundun.

I don't really do Horary, but if you will post /send to me his janam lagan, I will check it up and let you know.

dhundhun

This chart serves an example, where result is YES with Uranus.

The difference between Moon and Uranus is 5 and 1/2 degrees. The offer completes in 5 and 1/2 weeks.

Also this YES comes with salaries about 20% more than expected.

Key factors in horary readings has been:

1. The question is genuine, so the answer must be in the question.
2. Job related to Uranian profession.
3. Uranus at critical degree acts as bridge between Moon and Jupiter

Along with telling YES, I prepared him for Uranian nature of interviews (1/2 hour), for which I have this feedback: "If I get the job today then the entire credit goes to you. In both technical round there was a good discussion ... and I discussed what you told me yesterday."