Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-30-2019, 10:38 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 411
Letting go isnít easy/north node 1st

Letting go is probably the hardest thing Iím coping with at the moment. Letting go of people, ideas, places, memories. What are your experiences with having ur north node in someones 1st house n theirs in ur 12th?? Itís really affecting me, as if Iím not ready to let them go yet. Never will be


Last edited by or1000; 08-30-2019 at 11:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-30-2019, 11:22 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
Letting go is probably the hardest thing Iím coping with at the moment. Letting go of people, ideas, places, memories. What are your experiences with having someoneís north node in ur 1st house?? Itís really affecting me, as if Iím not ready to let them go yet. Never will be
Bless you 1000 😍😍 what sign is your north node
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-30-2019, 11:27 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Bless you 1000 😍😍 what sign is your north node
you call me 1000 haha. Iím talking about synastry

Last edited by or1000; 08-30-2019 at 11:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-30-2019, 11:36 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,536
Re: Letting go isnít easy/north node 1st

What planet of yours is in a fixed sign? Most likely Scorpio, though I dunno.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-30-2019, 11:40 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
you call me 1000 haha. Iím talking about synastry
Oh i see. I was gona tell you all about my piece around Nn in first!

Well having nn in first is about trying to be independent and when it comes to partnerships the person defines themselves thru their partner. It like they create their issues and the partner in a karmic sense. Now that partner can be anyone as itís partnerships. Focusing on others rather than yourself

Maybe someoneís nn falling in your first makes you feel like the above
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-30-2019, 11:40 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Re: Letting go isnít easy/north node 1st

Oh and apologies calling you 1000!! Didnít mean to offend just shortening it 🙊
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-30-2019, 11:47 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
What planet of yours is in a fixed sign? Most likely Scorpio, though I dunno.
Lollll it is.. how do you know?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-30-2019, 11:48 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Oh i see. I was gona tell you all about my piece around Nn in first!

Well having nn in first is about trying to be independent and when it comes to partnerships the person defines themselves thru their partner. It like they create their issues and the partner in a karmic sense. Now that partner can be anyone as itís partnerships. Focusing on others rather than yourself

Maybe someoneís nn falling in your first makes you feel like the above
Tell me about it lol, I get it. You say their nn in my first would make me feel like that or them. Thought itíd be on both sides but they feel it more.

Last edited by or1000; 08-30-2019 at 11:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 08-30-2019, 11:52 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
Lollll it is.. how do you know?
An inability to let go seems to play out on the Scorpio - Taurus scale. Since I remember you have Moon and Saturn touching, I'll guess the opposition is there. A push and pull game between those two.

Could be wrong though. I'm playing with a blind deck.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-30-2019, 11:53 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
Tell me about it lol, I get it. You say their nn in my first would make me feel like that or them. Thought itíd be on both sides but they feel it more.
Well when I was typing this I was thinking of you and how you feel.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 08-30-2019, 11:56 PM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Well when I was typing this I was thinking of you and how you feel.
My bad. My nn is in THEIR 1st. Theirs is in my 12th. Even fecking worse

Last edited by or1000; 08-30-2019 at 11:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 08-31-2019, 12:05 AM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 411
Re: Letting go isnít easy/north node 1st

Tbh Iíve just done some reading and it speaks to me on an emotional level. Their nn in my 12th. Wow. Crying haha typical cancer on a Friday night
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 08-31-2019, 12:07 AM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
An inability to let go seems to play out on the Scorpio - Taurus scale. Since I remember you have Moon and Saturn touching, I'll guess the opposition is there. A push and pull game between those two.

Could be wrong though. I'm playing with a blind deck.
Yeah ... true. Thank u, it makes sense
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 08-31-2019, 12:13 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
Tbh Iíve just done some reading and it speaks to me on an emotional level. Their nn in my 12th. Wow. Crying haha typical cancer on a Friday night
Awwwww 😍😍 donít cry! Itís not worth it
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 08-31-2019, 12:22 AM
or1000 or1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Awwwww 😍😍 donít cry! Itís not worth it
Itís taught me a lot. None of made sense in the moment. Very 12th house

Last edited by or1000; 08-31-2019 at 12:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 08-31-2019, 12:24 AM
Babo123's Avatar
Babo123 Babo123 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 4
Re: Letting go isnít easy/north node 1st

Yeah I agree I struggle to get over things from the past (relationships etc)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 08-31-2019, 12:44 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
Itís taught me a lot. None of made sense in the moment. Very 12th house
Iím taking this is a love flame?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.