Chinese Astrology and Yr Driving Ability!

Ha! Further to the other post about astrology and driving ability -- I found a really cool site called www.CarCarma.com. Right now, they are analyzing driving ability based on your Chinese astrological sign. According to them, the Rooster is the worst driver and the Rabbit is the best! I'm a Tiger! I'm number 2! Ha!

Just type in your birth year and they give you a fun analysis. Let me know what sign you are and how you rank!! Is your Chinese analysis the same as your Western astrology analysis!? I'm a Tiger Aquarian. Aquarians are **** drivers, but Tigers are great! Which has the stronger influence?! ;)

Have a great new year everybody. One thing I found out in my search: Economists and recession be damned! The Year of the Rat is supposed to be prosperous!! Woo!

Carole

And why would they ask for my e-mail address just to tell me if I am a good driver or not, according chinese astrology? To plague me with spam???????

No, I'll pass!!!!! I am a good driver anyway.:p

Carole.

Ha!! I didn't think of that. I entered my info with them a while back (for the western astro analysis) and haven't received spam. I'll keep you posted. They sent me the entire chart of drivers from best to worst -- what's your birth year and I'll let you know how you rank! ;)

autumnleaf

LOL The things they will come up with to get personal information from people. Well, I know I'm not the worst driver! I'm a Rooster/Scorp and haven't had a speeding ticket (or any other traffic ticket) in years.
This was fun, nonetheless.

pixie1982

I am a leo-dog and have been attempting to learn for 2 and a half years - I'm terrible!
My boyfriend has just started helping me learn, he is a pretty good driver and teacher -and he is a rooster...

well i am a tiger too......cap sun/aqua rising....................great bloody driver..... no crashes, courteous, quick thinker - have a brain in my head that i use(some drivers make me wonder!) I hate arrogant, dangerous and selfish ....who doesnt really?~

Astrocurious

I'm a cap sun/leo asc/scorpoio moon and the rabbit according to chinese astrology... and a pretty darn good driver:p,(watch me crash and die tomorrow *knocks on wood*)... isn't capricorn number one also according to traditional astrology?:59:

Last edited: