Read MY Synastry Chart

New to synastry...what do you guys think?

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_stephanie_thom_me_68368_2112.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_stephanie_thom_me_68368_2112.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 20

bittermoon

Wow, you're both Cancer Suns, Libra Moons and Scorpio Risings... I have never seen this before. You were born only a month after him and your chart is very similar to his. I am curious if he's very similar to you.

Yes we are very similar but there are some key differences

I used to believe he was a Libra ascendant but after getting to know him he's a bit more scorpionic. Solitary, brooding, he's hosted parties but does to relieve boredom than to just be popular or gain attention. He's opinionated and has a passion for books and politics.

We met online about a year and half ago. I added him as a friend out of the blue and we got to talking. When we first met offline, we just found how much we have in common. It's still weird that we can talk about anything and can finish the other's sentence. We're both very protective of our feelings but it's obvious what we feel. We saw each other and I had to go away to finish school but we still talked for seven months before we ever did the mattress mambo. Even now, he prefers sitting in bed with me reading and sharing his favorite things, his comings and goings, his plans, etc. He's even referred to me as his wife.

We've both been hurt but I'm pretty much over what happened to me. However, he told me he didnt want a relationship, (which hurt my poor cancer's heart) I told him I needed time to think things over. I wrote him a letter explaining some stuff, how much I care about him, he's not the only one that ever had their heart broken, etc. It's like he's right there and he wants to jump into the abyss with me but he doesn't. He just prefers the implicit things. But I know he'd be destroyed if I were to sleep with someone else....yeah

My chart: scorp ascendant, cancer sun, libra moon, gem merc-venus, mars pisces
His chart: scorp ascendant, cancer sun-merc, libra moon, gem venus, mars aries

Here's a few aspects:
Moon conjunct moon
sun conjunct chiron
sun conjunct juno
venus conjuct juno
ascendant conjunct pluto

This whole thing has felt kinda....fated:pouty: