Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 03-23-2009, 09:26 PM

Exclamation Seeing faces and need help!!!

Hey, this is my first post, i just want to get some help with something thats been bothering me for a few years now!

What it is, is ever since i was 5 years old, i've been scared of mirrors and seeing 'things' in them. When I was 15 i started seeing these 'things' alot clearer like shadows and the 'things' running past me, now im 17 I heard conversations between these 'things' and i see faces with only one feature E.G 1 day i see a face with a nose then the next day i see a face with eyes also i've seen, well i cant really explain in the way i see it but its like white string floating in the air with a very light glow but it also looks like smoke too so like white stringy smoke. I never see anything like this in the day, its always at night time when im alone in my boyfriends room, my room or in my boyfriends room with him.

hope someone replies to my thread and helps me, because to be honest, i cant take it anymore seeing these 'things', i just want to get on with life, not fearing i might see something then im scared for hours on end.

Thankyou

Nickyla

Unread 03-24-2009, 03:02 AM

Re: Seeing faces and need help!!!

Well, you could very well be one of those people who can see (and maybe even communicate with) spirits. You say this commonly happens in a specific room? Do you know if anyone has perished in that room before? Often times when people pass away, their spirit will kind of get stuck there, in a way.

You could consider this ability to be a gift. Or on the other hand, it might just scare the hell out of you. Hopefully not the latter. Just my 2 cents.

Best wishes with that, Nickyla.
Unread 03-24-2009, 07:02 AM

can you post of PM ur birth details?
time, date and place
Unread 03-24-2009, 08:47 AM

Send a message via AIM to Leo Virgo Send a message via Yahoo to Leo Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickyla
Hey, this is my first post, i just want to get some help with something thats been bothering me for a few years now!

What it is, is ever since i was 5 years old, i've been scared of mirrors and seeing 'things' in them. When I was 15 i started seeing these 'things' alot clearer like shadows and the 'things' running past me, now im 17 I heard conversations between these 'things' and i see faces with only one feature E.G 1 day i see a face with a nose then the next day i see a face with eyes also i've seen, well i cant really explain in the way i see it but its like white string floating in the air with a very light glow but it also looks like smoke too so like white stringy smoke. I never see anything like this in the day, its always at night time when im alone in my boyfriends room, my room or in my boyfriends room with him.

hope someone replies to my thread and helps me, because to be honest, i cant take it anymore seeing these 'things', i just want to get on with life, not fearing i might see something then im scared for hours on end.

Thankyou

Nickyla
The first thing I would do, is do some research and find a paranormal group, or a place of buisness that deals with the supposedly out there things of psychic energies. From the things that you have described, your sentitivity is pretty strong. You should look into doing some work with some one, or maybe get books on the subject as well.. take that back, Do BOTH. As you go further into understanding what you have, and how to use, or shut down your reception. I would research the house, the area, the town all the way down to the types of soil in the area.. supposedly some types of soil magnify certain abilities. Good luck in your quest for knoweldge and control.
Best of luck..

8/18/84
cincinnati Ohio
9:30 A.M
Unread 03-24-2009, 09:01 AM

Mirrors scare the mess out of me sometimes. When I was a kid I would talk to the lady who lived in it and try to be her friend so she wouldn't hurt me. I'm always afraid when I wash my face in the sink at night time that a hand is going to come out of the mirror and grab my hair or claw me. I think my friends and I tried to conjure too many spirits out of the mirror as kids. It crepes me out.

I don't think you should try messing around with spirits in mirrors. I'd pray to god to make that stuff stop. If you want to connect with the spirit world, that's cool, but I'd stay away from those mirrors. Lord, I shouldn't be talking about this stuff. It's 1 in the morning and I just heard a creak and almost flew out of my chair, and I've still got to go stand in front of the mirror to brush my teeth.
Unread 03-25-2009, 08:25 PM

Exclamation Re: Seeing faces and need help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caprising
I would describe your reactions to these events as "spiritual trauma" , and I too would be traumatised by them until I had a greater understanding of the "spiritual realms". Please post your birth details, so that we might be able to pinpoint the planetary placements that enable you to see what most of us can't, and then we might be able to point out another way that you can use your spiritual energy that doesn't involve visionary phenomena. Cheers Caprising.

My Birth Details Are 19th August 1991, Makes Me 17 Going On 18
Unread 03-25-2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virinchi
can you post of PM ur birth details?
time, date and place
Date Of Birth Is 19th August 1991, Time Here Now Is 7:30PM, Date Is 25th March 2009, Place Is Derby, UK
Unread 03-25-2009, 09:00 PM

Do you know the time of your birth? If not the exaCT TIME, DO YOU KNOW APPROXIMAte even?
Unread 03-25-2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid
Do you know the time of your birth? If not the exaCT TIME, DO YOU KNOW APPROXIMAte even?
Right I Thought You Was On About Time And Date Today Lol

Date: 19th August 1991
Place: Mansfield, Derby Uk
Time: Would Have To Find That Out For You Not Really Sure Mate
Unread 06-27-2017, 11:49 PM

Seeing things in the mirror? That's uh, pretty normal actually.