Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-12-2019, 12:25 AM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

ii have started wondering why Alexandria was become suh a darling of the media and the democrats. why is anyone even paying attention to what she says. nothing she has proposed is new .the ideas she has espoused have been around for 10 years. and then recently her campaign manager has allegedly been found to hiding money which is illegal and could be charged. how could she be so .....stupid, how could she come from nowhere....it has been reported that she never lived at the address she gave as her primary residence but lived in the suburbs. none of the residents around her new York address have ever seen her. and when reported questioned her about this, she said she had to go inside and then left by the back door... it takes money....whose money is she using?
it turns out the money is partly from her "manager"
I have long stated there is no left and right and that the Rothschild are behind creating economic slavery. George soros who is supposed to be a leftwing billionaire is actually a cony of the Rothschild's.

if you have enough time you might look at these videos. they both basically tell the same story about Alexandria and the other actors around her. yes... it turns out she went to a "audition" call by a political group that wanted to fund candidates for congress.. and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was one of the winners... another winner was ilhan omar... what a coincidences. evidence alledge;y shows omar to have married her brother..... how could she think dshe could run for office with this colossal skeleton in her closet..if it is true? seems omar also answered the same audition call as Alexandria

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/u-s-pol...9/2571995.html
The Brains Behind @AOC (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) - Eye-Opening Must Watch Video
https://youtu.be/1h5iv6sECGU

Alexandria isn’t really a politician, she’s an actress playing a role. In fact, she is just a puppet being controlled. “Mr. Reagan” breaks it down.

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/opinion...9/3438596.html
What AOC Doesn’t Want You to Know
https://youtu.be/ydjccNUXUNw

For more about Saikat Chakrabarti and the rest of string-pullers controlling AOC, refer to Mr Reagan’s exposé.(above video rahu)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-12-2019, 08:19 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,243
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Interesting, isn't it. Here is her chart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 08.16.41 copia.jpg (43.0 KB, 18 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
david starling (03-12-2019)
  #3  
Unread 03-12-2019, 09:24 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,703
Smile Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Very feisty!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-12-2019, 09:35 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,243
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Very.
So why now? Here is the progressed chart, with transits.
Note the moon/mars opposition, sitting on the transiting Uranus, on the MH/IC axis.
And the progressed Pluto/sun/mercury conjunction in fierce determined scorpio. Power, revolution and communication.
North node on the 2nd cusp bringing her wealth and reinforcing her sense of self-value.
Progressed Jupiter conjunct Chiron on the 7th cusp, Jupiter rules the 12th.
The transiting Saturn/pluto conjunct ascendent giving her courage, charisma, and the will to revolutionise.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 09.27.47 copia.jpg (44.5 KB, 4 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-12-2019, 10:46 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Democrats love her because she's a moronic socialist and a woman of color.
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-12-2019, 10:56 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,243
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I think she's starting to scare them! She's completely taken over control. They've been too busy looking the other way at how to undermine Trump, and she just walked into the vacuum.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-12-2019, 11:05 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,331
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Is that a correct birth time, or a noon default birth time? We cannot use the houses if it's the latter, and then the moon could move 6 degrees either way.

She's a media darling because she's photogenic, energetic, and says smart funny things; often in rebuttal to right-wingnut trolls and stodgy Republicans trying to take her down.

She's part of a larger movement of younger, progressive Democrats who put themselves on the line to stand up to Donald Trump, so she's not unique. Like some of her other fellow first-time representatives, she's a bit inexperienced, and perhaps naive.

Yes, feisty indeed with that grand cross--

but don't forget that her congressional district voted for her.

Rahu, if we could stay on-topc and not have to deal with your bizarre conspiracy theories anti-Semitic complaints about wealthy Jews, that would help us to focus.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 03-12-2019 at 11:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-12-2019, 11:25 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

waybread you haven't changed after 15 years, still espousing the new world orders agenda. and you still use the same old psych-op passive-aggressive techniques because you can't rebut the facts of the nature of the economic/political realities. you haven't changed....could you explain how kerosene can melt steel girders again?
I know you always have to get the last word so don't bother direct any "rebuttal" toward me .your back on may ignore list and just showed why you've there.

aloha
rahu

Last edited by rahu; 03-12-2019 at 11:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-12-2019, 11:39 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
I think she's starting to scare them! She's completely taken over control. They've been too busy looking the other way at how to undermine Trump, and she just walked into the vacuum.
apparently you didn't bother to look at the videos, she controls nothing ,she is an actor and everything is scripted.
the illusion of the political left and right is characterizes best by nancy Pelosi"s refusal to indict trump for impeachment.....no one in the imaginary left or right cares....installing a fascist government is all that is happening.one must consider that fascist dictatorships have always been controlled by the corporations. hitler Mussolini ,franco etc. fascism is not a political system ,it is a economic system. and trump has made the control of this society by the corporation undeniable.
rahu
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-13-2019, 12:28 AM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Is that a correct birth time, or a noon default birth time? We cannot use the houses if it's the latter, and then the moon could move 6 degrees either way.

She's a media darling because she's photogenic, energetic, and says smart funny things; often in rebuttal to right-wingnut trolls and stodgy Republicans trying to take her down.

She's part of a larger movement of younger, progressive Democrats who put themselves on the line to stand up to Donald Trump, so she's not unique. Like some of her other fellow first-time representatives, she's a bit inexperienced, and perhaps naive.

Yes, feisty indeed with that grand cross--

but don't forget that her congressional district voted for her.

Rahu, if we could stay on-topc and not have to deal with your bizarre conspiracy theories anti-Semitic complaints about wealthy Jews, that would help us to focus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
waybread you haven't changed after 15 years, still espousing the new world orders agenda. and you still use the same old psych-op passive-aggressive techniques because you can't rebut the facts of the nature of the economic/political realities. you haven't changed....could you explain how kerosene can melt steel girders again?
I know you always have to get the last word so don't bother direct any "rebuttal" toward me .your back on may ignore list and just showed why you've there.

aloha
rahu
ahahahahah
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-13-2019, 01:28 AM
Oddity's Avatar
Oddity Oddity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,982
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Catch up with Isaac Bonewits - he spoke with her and got her birth time. If I catch up to him I'll ask.

Meanwhile, my selfie (especially for Rahu)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lizard.jpg (61.8 KB, 12 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oddity For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (03-13-2019), Dirius (03-13-2019)
  #12  
Unread 03-13-2019, 02:03 AM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Is that a correct birth time, or a noon default birth time? We cannot use the houses if it's the latter, and then the moon could move 6 degrees either way.

She's a media darling because she's photogenic, energetic, and says smart funny things; often in rebuttal to right-wingnut trolls and stodgy Republicans trying to take her down.

She's part of a larger movement of younger, progressive Democrats who put themselves on the line to stand up to Donald Trump, so she's not unique. Like some of her other fellow first-time representatives, she's a bit inexperienced, and perhaps naive.

Yes, feisty indeed with that grand cross--

but don't forget that her congressional district voted for her.

Rahu, if we could stay on-topc and not have to deal with your bizarre conspiracy theories anti-Semitic complaints about wealthy Jews, that would help us to focus.
The chart is rated Rodden A, "from memory".

Exceptional chart.
8 cardinal, all angular.
Action to influence current events.
Born to deal with crises.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-13-2019, 02:05 AM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
The chart is rated Rodden A, "from memory".

Exceptional chart.
8 cardinal, all angular.
Action to influence current events.
Born to deal with crises.
Heavy preponderance of squares.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-13-2019, 02:33 AM
Cold Fusion's Avatar
Cold Fusion Cold Fusion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,359
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Democrats love her because she's a moronic socialist and a woman of color.

That is a rather superficial blanket statement don't you think?
__________________
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-13-2019, 03:39 AM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
That is a rather superficial blanket statement don't you think?
Not really...
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 03-13-2019, 05:17 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,331
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Oddity, who's Isaac Bonewits?

Incidentally, I had no idea what the new world order meant until rahu accused me of being part of it. This is hard to fathom, because I live a very retiring retirement in a fairly remote part of the Canadian Rockies. Where my power to effect any new world order could come from, I can't imagine.

I do recognize antisemitism when I see it, however.

Cold Fusion, calling someone a "moronic socialist" is App Leo's notion of intellectual discussion.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-13-2019, 05:21 AM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Oddity, who's Isaac Bonewits?

Incidentally, I had no idea what the new world order meant until rahu accused me of being part of it. This is hard to fathom, because I live a very retiring retirement in a fairly remote part of the Canadian Rockies. Where my power to effect any new world order could come from, I can't imagine.

I do recognize antisemitism when I see it, however.

Cold Fusion, calling someone a "moronic socialist" is App Leo's notion of intellectual discussion.
Actually, it's calling people exactly what they are.
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-13-2019, 05:36 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,703
Smile Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Actually, it's calling people exactly what they are.
Actually, it's moronically incorrect.
You still haven't realized the difference between Safety-net Capitalism and Socialism. You say "no taxation because it's stealing", and also say, "well, if taxation benefits me, personally, for infrastructure, courts, police, fire department, and the military, then it's not stealing". Just to let you know, Socialism is against private property, but Safety-net Capitalism is not. And, Socialism doesn't work, but Safety-net Capitalism does.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 03-13-2019, 05:53 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,588
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Well she is clearly quite dumb. Its quite apparent from the way she speaks and handles herself in almost every interview she has done, which by the way have always been with supporters, never with someone that would challenge her views. She has never actually explained any of her ideas about the economy, she just spouses some socialist rhetoric before she changes the subject.

She got voted in because she can connect with the younger/female audience.
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dirius For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (03-13-2019), katydid (03-13-2019), Oddity (03-13-2019)
  #20  
Unread 03-13-2019, 06:14 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,703
Smile Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
Well she is clearly quite dumb. Its quite apparent from the way she speaks and handles herself in almost every interview she has done, which by the way have always been with supporters, never with someone that would challenge her views. She has never actually explained any of her ideas about the economy, she just spouses some socialist rhetoric before she changes the subject.

She got voted in because she can connect with the younger/female audience.
Just a few minutes ago, I suddenly realized I had dailed up Dirius with my last post! And there he was!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 03-13-2019, 07:16 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,588
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Just a few minutes ago, I suddenly realized I had dailed up Dirius with my last post! And there he was!
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 03-13-2019, 07:31 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,243
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

"She got voted in because she can connect with the younger/female audience."
She was voted in by about 14,000 voters in a democratic-majority district where in reality she couldn't have legally presented herself as a candidate, because she isn't resident. She just had a false residency, it's a mail drop.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
katydid (03-13-2019)
  #23  
Unread 03-13-2019, 07:53 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,588
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
"She got voted in because she can connect with the younger/female audience."
She was voted in by about 14,000 voters in a democratic-majority district where in reality she couldn't have legally presented herself as a candidate, because she isn't resident. She just had a false residency, it's a mail drop.
Well she was registered in that district since 2012. It is hard to say whether she did commit fraud on that account, but people still had to cast a vote for her in the internal race to be the actual candidate of the party for that district, which she won.
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 03-13-2019, 08:05 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,243
Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Yes, I was referring to the primary, where she won by less than 2% of the total voter count in the district, which is majority hispanic, not really winning over the younger/female voters.
She won the general election in November with a total of 110,000 votes.
This is far from a mandate to represent millions of Americans.
At her official residence, no one has ever seen her, and the condo belongs to her mother. It's a mail drop.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 03-13-2019, 08:14 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,703
Smile Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

She doesn't represent millions of Americans. Just her district.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
lizard people!, weather machines!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.