Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Unread 10-01-2017, 08:46 PM

Re: Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

It is a flawed system alright. Clinton has personally turned an entire nation into a literal sex-slavemarket, she is responsible for perhaps millions of deaths - and this all in preparation for the presidency. That she could run demonstrates that American democracy is a very evil system. Im just glad were still here. She was in the process of surrounding Russia with mini-nukes, and Russia was ready to push the botton as obviously Russia would win a nuclear showdown. They were having city wide bunker drills. Their cities subway systems are atomic shelter, half of their population was being moved in and out of such bunkers the days before the elections.

A leader who unites people is per definition a fascist leader. That is even what fascism literally means; comes from fascere, "binding".

A society that holds the individual as a primary value can never permit a father or mother figure. It needs "divisive" leaders; leaders that force people to talk, which forces some rare individuals to think.

As someone with a lot of friends and ties in the Arab world, I am also grateful for his decision to use military force against isis. Cooking children in ovens, all under Clintons secretary of states auspices, was a bit much for me. Ive edited the footage of such things and of Clinton laughing about it. Trump stopped that. He really did. For that alone his election is justified.

I will say that I have had to risk my life in warzones several times for such knowledge. I am very proud of having gone these lengths to truly inform myself,

-- don't take this as an offence, please - or if you do realize that for me any condemnation of Trump without examples of what he has done wrong (I know of literally nothing that he actually did that is wrong - then I don't believe anything mass-media publish) is also an offence - this is what politics is. It wil never be nice, clean, fair - it will always be the sharp edge of humanity.

Unification of a people under a leader is a sure sign of impending war.

:::

Ok so Ill drop it.

Erh, so to the nicer stuff.

Hm, yes, I can spend weeks of days of 12 hours without eating on an edit. I can get sucked into the question of one or two frames for hours. Apparently you are the right audience for this one - people like it in general but you're response is the same as the experience that went into it.

Our attitudes to art are similar. I guess we are just both serious about art.

Unread 10-01-2017, 08:57 PM

In terms of moving beyond politics, leaving that fundamentally divisive topic behind, humanity will need to organize under the auspices not of some glory-hounding human beings (representative democracy or any other form of "look at me I know whats best for you" system) but of an over-soul type thing - hence, again, the emphasis of astrological authorities.

Rome, little as that is known, was governed by the priests of Saturn. You can compare those guys to what in the US is called the Federal Reserve.
Unread 10-01-2017, 09:02 PM

Tenth house shadows.
Thats a good angle to pick this up at, outside of politics.
It'll be good to develop some ways of discussing power in pragmatic and relevant senses without referring to any human figures.

It is clear that the concept of having one human govern other humans is in direct violation of individuality. So the western elections are, with all their theatrics, essentially a celebration of "enlightened slavery". Who is your super-daddy? No my super-daddy is better! Its such a pathetic system.

Which is another reason that I think Germany has triumphed in Europe and is now its leader.

Before their recent elections, both Merkels party and its direct rival decided to discard all rhetoric means, both take on utterly boring super lengthy slogans no one could remember, and thus convey this message: Germany is gong to be fine, totally fine, whatever you choose. Don't worry, were okay.

That signals the end of a very long age of hysteria.
Oh no, I went there again.
Ive lost so much by not being silent - so many people have excommunicated me and even family has threatened my life - all telling me I am on the right side of history. But it is excruciating to deal with.

I absolutely agree that it is a horrible subject. I lost more to it than to anything else.
But I woke up laughing for weeks after 11/8, simply because of not having to go through the shame of living in a world governed by that person I know to be the among most heartless the world has ever seen. It really matter what someone has done, if they run for office. Clinton has done so much evil you can't even survive knowing of it all. Like I said, I was on the brink of suicide in 2014, strictly because of her actions.

So that you know where Im coming from - just glad to be alive.

Last edited by blacksun?; 10-01-2017 at 09:12 PM.
Unread 10-01-2017, 09:32 PM

Smile Re: Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksun? View Post
In terms of moving beyond politics, leaving that fundamentally divisive topic behind, humanity will need to organize under the auspices not of some glory-hounding human beings (representative democracy or any other form of "look at me I know whats best for you" system) but of an over-soul type thing - hence, again, the emphasis of astrological authorities.

Rome, little as that is known, was governed by the priests of Saturn. You can compare those guys to what in the US is called the Federal Reserve.
I believe what's coming will be a beneficial, "functional anarchy", without the need of hierarchical leadership--not yet possible.
Unread 10-01-2017, 10:13 PM

Yes, thats my thinking as well. For the Americas at least, and Africa and the Middle East.

I think that Europe and Southeast Asia by contrast might become the opposite - a hierarchical technocracy with no influence from individuals.

It might actually not be such a bad idea to have both systems operate without interference from each other. Because it won't be truly repressive technocracies, they will be extremely lenient as long as their rule is still sufficiently distant from being practically challenged.

Sadge - when I say I can't think of one truly bad thing the president has actually done, I don't mean that he isn't often ridiculous in his speeches, and that he isn't vain, or that he isn't crude as a person, or that he doesn't hesitate to insult people - which technically makes him a - fill in your numbers of *'s - I mean strictly on a policy level. There truly have been remarkable improvements in the economy across the whole board, which was the platform he ran on, and he has not enforced anything that I would consider to be evil, and made a couple of laws that I consider to be highly moral, such as banning late stage abortions, which in terms of nerve development is just the killing of a fully grown entity. Which can still e justified I suppose but not when it is held up explicitly a moral value. It is a last escape from having to raise a child. Why the wait? I find it hard to swallow that people are calling Trump a bad person for this. He isn't banning abortion altogether, even though he says he is against it. Its a big difference. He says many stupid things, but he keeps his promises as well as he is able to fighting two twenty trillion dollar machines.

Two years ago used to think about the sanctimoniousness of the barbarism made have to hold back tears, wondering what was going to change it. Then Trump came, and for the first time in my life there was a leader who wasn't afraid of being mocked, who sought it out - who says yeah? Well let me mock you for a change. Then all hell broke loose. Journalists are the vainest people on earth.

(if there are weird and out of place words, I still havent found out how to shut off this machines annoying spellings transformer, even changing names.)

There is an acute sadness and emptiness to the topic of politics.
There is only any joy in it when you are making policy. In that sense there is a trace of joy in political philosophy - but there is none in the personal comparison of views - politics is the externalization of long lingering, unresolved problems. Its our way of trying to get other people to do the dirty work for us. I agree that this isn't ever going to work, unless you give a certain group all the power, like what is happening in Europe but what I now think won't ever happen in the US. I think the threat of totalitarianism has been warded off by the orange haired kek, who is qua mannerisms simply too much of a goofball to be a dictator. I wondered if he was spart enough to play the machine and take it slow and take the punches. It appears that he is. Hes been preparing his run for thirty years. No one has reaped more disdainful laughter in the process. Its really a very remarkable occasion in a time where our world is having to decide on a way, a code, a form, a symbol or simply a feeling to acknowledge its unity.

In general he is bringing tings back to a state level, which is he opposite of totalitarianism and a step toward an enlightened anarchy. Also the dissent he inspires is already a form of anarchy, and where other presidents woud have called the national guard to control the situation, he has to just take the punches. Ive thought long and hard and I think no leader in world history has shown such restraint with respect to threats from within the population. So with respect to his own position, this administration is firmly opposed to fascism.

I really, really wonder who the next Democratic candidate will be. I can't fathom ... anything. The only idea that makes sense to me is a person with a native background. Im sure there are a lot of them with the qualifications, but I do think there is still a profound disregard for these people, and what they carry. If they ever give up on themselves I think America will become another Europe.

Last edited by blacksun?; 10-01-2017 at 10:33 PM.
Unread 10-01-2017, 10:34 PM

Quote:

-- don't take this as an offence, please - or if you do realize that for me any condemnation of Trump without examples of what he has done wrong (I know of literally nothing that he actually did that is wrong - then I don't believe anything mass-media publish) is also an offence - this is what politics is. It wil never be nice, clean, fair - it will always be the sharp edge of humanity.

Unification of a people under a leader is a sure sign of impending war.

t.

We all agreed that this would be the Freedom of Thought thread, thanks to Jupiter, so dont worry about whether I would be offended. I would much rather see everyone unload in an unapologetic way.

Trump has many flaws. One is an inherent lack of understanding in the sensitivity of his position, and that of the U.S., in the international community. We are uniquely positioned to drive forth a better reality for billions of people, but it's a highly sensitive system with many interrelated players. Like the conductor of an orchestra, he needs to know how to pull it all together. The man can't even keep his own cabinet in check, let alone an entire world. I could go on all night with his poor attempts at public policy and international relations, but I don't have the time right now. However, you're more than welcome to unload your thoughts. I like listening to different perspectives. It helps me to identify gaps from all angles, because I am, after all, wanting to find the Truth.

P.S. the concept of bringing people together does not have to be associated with Stalin or other forms of top-down oppression. What I am referring to is the ability to use diversity as a means to build a stronger whole. The problems in our world today can't be fixed by one man, one country, or one ideology. It requires a humility to recognize one's role is just a small part of a bigger system. A leader should work to strengthen the system for everyone, not use the system to strengthen himself.

Last edited by sadge; 10-06-2017 at 06:04 AM.
Unread 10-01-2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I believe what's coming will be a beneficial, "functional anarchy", without the need of hierarchical leadership--not yet possible.
I like where you're headed with this....but can you share any specifics on how that will look or be structured?
Unread 10-01-2017, 10:36 PM

( I was barred from speaking at the family table since 2002, as I would scare my my sister who is in a subservient position in a sadomasochistic marriage and controlled my parents, and most of my family will simply not answer when I speak to them because of the sort of things I say here now - the internet and Montreal are the only places I can speak freely, and Ive stayed in close contact with my parents so the repression has been lengthy and painful and humiliating. I will not be able to truly control that pain, which is tied to the miserable fact that politics is still necessary. )
Unread 10-01-2017, 10:48 PM

Quote:
( I was barred from speaking at the family table since 2002, as I would scare my my sister who is in a subservient position in a sadomasochistic marriage and controlled my parents, and most of my family will simply not answer when I speak to them because of the sort of things I say here now - the internet and Montreal are the only places I can speak freely, and Ive stayed in close contact with my parents so the repression has been lengthy and painful and humiliating. I will not be able to truly control that pain, which is tied to the miserable fact that politics is still necessary. )

that's awful. I don't think parents should ever silence their children, but my views are pretty liberal in those matters. We are all appreciating your thoughts and the birth of this thread, so don't feel edited or shut down if someone disagrees with you. I am a Defender of Freedom of Speech. And I am here to protect this thread.

(Don't let my detached stance in politics be a sign that I dismiss its importance. I've had to learn from experience that it's not always a worthy discussion with all people.)
Unread 10-01-2017, 11:39 PM

The current, overarching numerology involves Capricorn as the 10th Tropical Sign. In Roman numerals, 10 is symbolized by the capital letter X, which in turn symbolizes the word "Cross"--as in "Ped Xing". Numerologically, 10 "converts" to 1 (1+0=1). And just as the two major Religions that developed early in this Age have been intent on converting everyone to their tenets and rules, they're also envisioning One World United under their authority. Since there are two of them, they've been butting heads and going to war over it. Meanwhile, the true "Religion" (in quotes because it's entirely materialistic, and while it has a religious zeal and the need to convert everyone to IT'S tenants and rules, is actually a religion-substitute) is uniting the world using its own technology. It's by nature, an Adversarial Age--Saturn=Satan=Adversary. The early Church rightly described it's version of Saturn, Satan "the great Adversary", as "Ruler of this World", meaning the material world, vying with Jupiter, as God the Father, ruling the spiritual world.
The 11th Sign converts Numerologically to 2. This makes uncontentious Partnership a real possibility. Interesting that "11" can be viewed as two, independent Individuals, side by side; and, when turned sideways, looks like the "=" symbol.

Last edited by david starling; 10-01-2017 at 11:45 PM.
Unread 10-02-2017, 12:20 AM

Quote:
The current, overarching numerology involves Capricorn as the 10th Tropical Sign. In Roman numerals, 10 is symbolized by the capital letter X, which in turn symbolizes the word "Cross"--as in "Ped Xing". Numerologically, 10 "converts" to 1 (1+0=1). And just as the two major Religions that developed early in this Age have been intent on converting everyone to their tenets and rules, they're also envisioning One World United under their authority. Since there are two of them, they've been butting heads and going to war over it. Meanwhile, the true "Religion" (in quotes because it's entirely materialistic, and while it has a religious zeal and the need to convert everyone to IT'S tenants and rules, is actually a religion-substitute) is uniting the world using its own technology. It's by nature, an Adversarial Age--Saturn=Satan=Adversary. The early Church rightly described it's version of Saturn, Satan "the great Adversary", as "Ruler of this World", meaning the material world, vying with Jupiter, as God the Father, ruling the spiritual world.
The 11th Sign converts Numerologically to 2. This makes uncontentious Partnership a real possibility. Interesting that "11" can be viewed as two, independent Individuals, side by side; and, when turned sideways, looks like the "=" symbol.
David!!! That was awesome!!!! I loved it.

Yes. 11 = 2. :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to sadge For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-02-2017)
Unread 10-02-2017, 02:20 AM

I appreciate that.

My quick answer is that Trump has 40 trillion dollar set to topple him - the entire political, tech and media apparatuses. Normally, all these forces conspire to make a president who kills hundreds of thousands of people (conservative) look good. Now they make someone who has a lewd conversation look like - Stalin.

I see the US, next to being a steward of the liberty of action, as having had an otherworldly, nightmarish, utterly soul-depleting grasp on the world, and I ee it as a good thing that that grips has been broken by a man who isn't capable of being sanctimonious. I thin he is orchestrating his agenda rather well, juggling every hot shitbomb thrown in his lap in such a way as to by now only once have betrayed his campaign promises completely - and apologized for that.

You know the weird thing is to be silenced by liberals. When my scientifically educated parents actually turned out to believe the newspapers over cool reasoning, something began to crumble - but then came the true nightmare of which I will not speak, as some things as worse even than politics; inlaws.

Hahaha.

But for real, that **** is cold.
Unread 10-02-2017, 02:36 AM

Quote:
I agree, that makes true sense. It also makes sense to me that the previous age woud have been Sagittarius, with the Greeks, and before that Scorpio, maybe touching those Egyptian deathcults. Pluto moving into Aquarius in about 6 years. Ive been working toward that since 2011, started my philosophical group ("Pentad") then to move toward that transit with full responsibility. I figured no one arrogant enough is going to be taking that responsibility at this point, no one that I like anyway - so I better do what I can. I can not describe the infinite feeling of freedom when I started noticing that you can actually do that in the world - be philosophical and change things. You just have to have a good enough plan and pure and unrelenting daily consistency over years and years, but that goes with any serious thing.

Last edited by blacksun?; 10-02-2017 at 02:40 AM.
Unread 10-02-2017, 02:47 AM

Each Tropical Age has had a best "representative" culture, which arose at the most "Age-effective" period of time. Ancient Sumerian, near the end of the Age of Libra, Ancient Egypt at the beginning of the Age of Scorpio, Ancient Greece around the middle for the Age of Sagittarius, and now, during the culminating stage that occurs at the end of the Cardinal-sign Ages, the United States for the Age of Capricorn. Pretty amazing culture, and Trump is perfectly in tune with its downside, and even somewhat in tune with its good points as well--like the right to put your foot in your mouth.
Unread 10-02-2017, 02:49 AM

In the Tree of Life, Aquarius is attributed to the path between Netzach and Yesod, on the material plane attributed to Venus and the Moon. The card attributed to it is the Star. Capricorn and the Devil are attributed to the path between the Sun (Tipharet) and Mercury (Hod).

Quote:
This thread is the fire trinity coming to life!
That is not un-nice.
And fire is prone to look at where its going, not where it is coming from.

"Fire doesn't look back." - My Inner Dragon.
Unread 10-02-2017, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Each Tropical Age has had a best "representative" culture, which arose at the most "Age-effective" period of time. Ancient Sumerian, near the end of the Age of Libra, Ancient Egypt at the beginning of the Age of Scorpio, Ancient Greece around the middle for the Age of Sagittarius, and now, during the culminating stage that occurs at the end of the Cardinal-sign Ages, the United States for the Age of Capricorn. Pretty amazing culture, and Trump is perfectly in tune with its downside, and even somewhat in tune with its good points as well--like the right to put your foot in your mouth.
Yes, well I love the US - the death grip has come with the Neocons. That is the Bush-Clinton clan. The trick is the the US didn't suffer of its actions, but when Albright was asked about the half million children she deliberately starved to death in 8 years in Iraq alone, she said it was ok considering the goal. That among the more civil things these people have done. That is truly really not cool. Trump is not a downside in the sense of military politics. This comes from someone raised on the Iraq-Iran war as a standard of politics. Trumps tactics are extremely clean, oriented on military targets, and sensible and merciful of intent in comparison with the 20 or 30 years before. It was a bad time for the world, people were being asked to be grateful to be rid of their dignity.

The US, other than its foreign politics since the Wall fell (that just went totally wrong, hubris ensued) is the center of world-culture. Its art is tremendous, powerful on the level of Roman art. Not quite Greek yet, but if it works hard - and respects its electoral system which did prevent world war III - it will get there. This is why it is so important to open our eyes to all aspects of power.

Last edited by blacksun?; 10-02-2017 at 03:05 AM.
Unread 10-02-2017, 03:14 AM

If you don't value at all what you gained by Trumps win, I feel I should tell you in all honesty that Trumps is the first politician that I have ever not looked down on.
Ive alway seen immediately the pettiness of their fears. I have this intense configuration with Mercury 14 Cap, Pluto 14 Libra and Vesta 14 Cancer (on Sirius, the US birth Sun) and ascendant 18 Aries on top of that, so a Cardinal Cross that sees through people where they really don't want that, so I don't want that, unless it is politics of mass-psychology where I feel its allowed to cut to the chase.

I can destroy hubristic people with a glance, a smile; Philosophy is the only thing that smiles back. That is indeed Jupiter.

we could say Trump is a cosmic joke.

Last edited by blacksun?; 10-02-2017 at 03:16 AM.
Unread 10-02-2017, 03:19 AM

The first since FDR and Churchill.

Churchill. A lot of left leaning Brits hate him and call him all sorts of nasty terms, but if it wasn't for him wed be living in the Fourth Reich.

The biography of him by Boris Johnson is very entertaining and even quite moving. Plus, some facts here and there are also nice

Brits, through... we shouldn't get started. I wonder how they'll get out on top this time. I sure hope they keep doing that, they've always been such a true standard. Afternoon tea. Im weirdly content to be living under the Crown, here.

Especially in rebellious Quebec, the best of both worlds. Canada is sweet.
Unread 10-02-2017, 03:22 AM

Quote:
In the Tree of Life, Aquarius is attributed to the path between Netzach and Yesod, on the material plane attributed to Venus and the Moon. The card attributed to it is the Star. Capricorn and the Devil are attributed to the path between the Sun (Tipharet) and Mercury (Hod).
That's in line with the supremacy of the Sunrise calender and the tremendous increase in communication and commerce of this Age. Bodes well for energy production from solar panels and cells, and wind power also. 10-->1 symbolizes matter, converted to energy.

Including, MxCsquared=E The successful employment of hot fusion power to satisfy our material-energy needs will be in keeping with the culmination of the Age.

Last edited by david starling; 10-02-2017 at 03:53 AM.
Unread 10-02-2017, 03:24 AM

If Id see a lineup of soldiers from all the countries in the world Id have to pick one to not have to fight, Id pick the SAS man. Id even sooner fight the Systema man. But the subversive battle between Russia and England is the scariest thing Ive ever sensed about that I will never know, thankfully, the extent of its mutual malice. These people.... relentless. Rasputin-style, the feud burns its path to some unfathomable conclusion of evil laughter in some stupid portico.
Unread 10-02-2017, 03:34 AM

By the way, I am famous for not having the greatest social graces when I don't utterly want to please someone, like my grandmother or something, so I may also see in Trump a relief from all that extremely qualified handshaking and quipping. A good part of Trumps base is people that like to mock him. You have to because he does truly idiotic things, like that bizarre early press conference to- and against- the media, that this guy accurately summarized.

https://youtu.be/TEnuanyRKII
Unread 10-02-2017, 04:04 AM

Quote:
By the way, I am famous for not having the greatest social graces when I don't utterly want to please someone, like my grandmother or something, so I may also see in Trump a relief from all that extremely qualified handshaking and quipping. A good part of Trumps base is people that like to mock him. You have to because he does truly idiotic things, like that bizarre early press conference to- and against- the media, that this guy accurately summarized.

https://youtu.be/TEnuanyRKII

I see a lot of this political discussion taking place in a context of culture. Which is fun....I'm enjoying it. But an add-on to consider is that culture emerges from a litany of other underlying factors that shapes a nation. And the glossy side of US culture is exported through cute headlines, but it masks a very precarious time in human history. The US is powerful because of several historical and technical reasons. One example is that the US dollar is the international currency. This puts us at a distinct advantage compared to other nations. (Also the reason for the underground currency wars and attempts at currency manipulation by other nations.) The situation today is such that our global economy is so intertwined that the US cannot **** up without ******* up the rest of the world. This was observed with the last global recession triggered by poor domestic policy in the US that fueled a housing bubble/crisis. The decisions we make at home have huge implications for the rest of the world. The US president needs to understand that....this is what I meant when I stated that he doesn't understand the sensitivity of his position. It's not just a stage for clown antics and giving the finger to the media. Real people are impacted by how well the US manages it's role in the international community. Hence, my lack of approval on the man. Serious, if he was my man, he'd be sleeping in the dog house right now.

Last edited by sadge; 10-06-2017 at 06:08 AM.
Unread 10-02-2017, 04:12 AM

Who gives a d*mn about what all them dumb@ss furiners think of him?!
Unread 10-02-2017, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Who gives a d*mn about what all them dumb@ss furiners think of him?!
(I'm laughing so hard right now. Only because you said it.)

Lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to sadge For This Useful Post:
Unread 10-02-2017, 01:15 PM

I think he is the first sane and humane president since FDR so lets agree to disagree!

Lemme just enjoy the fact were all still here because he won and take my pride in campaigning for him as intensely as I did.

Ill always be loyal to that beautiful genius for saving us all against the craziest of odds. Thats my last word on this here.

Last edited by blacksun?; 10-02-2017 at 01:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to blacksun? For This Useful Post:

Tags
approaching, calendar, charting, jupiterclock, jupitertime, scorpioyear