Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 04-09-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
Lmfaooo who do you think you are? Sigmund Freud? It seems like you're the one who's projecting.
You're trying to make me into someone I'm not. Why do you care so much? Did a Libra break your heart? Are you jealous of us?

I'm not a Libra. My Sun is in Libra. Mercury is also in Libra. But I also have a Gemini Ascendant, Taurus Moon, Scorpio stellium, Leo Mars, Sun in the 5th house, a badly aspected Venus, and plenty of other things that could make me different than the average Libra.

I'm not offended that people say these things about Libra's. I don't give a **** if you like me. I don't know you nor do I want to know you. I have no need to defend myself to you.

However, the descriptions I see of Libra online and in astrological cookbooks, don't even make sense. They don't match up with the mythology of the sign itself nor do they match up with what I see in any of the Libras I know in real life.
I'm constantly hearing Libra people say, "I don't feel like my sun sign," or non-Libras telling Libra people, "you're nothing like a Libra!" (People have even said this to me) Often the response to it, will be something like, "oh look at your whole chart, maybe you're a capricorn rising," etc, etc. This is true. You are not just your Sun sign. But considering that every Libra I know is "not your typical Libra," and every Libra I know has a certain common energy I can sense and it's easy for me to guess them as such, I think a lot of these cookbook descriptions are just plain wrong.

Give me some examples of Libras you know in real life, like Sylph did, and that way I'll know you're not parroting what you've read on CafeAstrology.
Lol "did a libra brake your heart?" I expected you to respond like that, you just took a little longer than I anticipated. To the contrary, a Libra did not brake my heart but instead stalked me for yrs due to me not being interested in having a relationship. He stalked me to the day I got married and my husband had to intervene. Which I found quite funny is he made a "poor" decision to stalk me but didn't have the ability to make a decision to better his life. Like I have stated before, Libras are nice I enjoy their company in a co-worker of distant friend kind of way because of their activeness but every Libra is different as the whole chart paints the picture of the person. Also, the sun is in fall in Libra, they do not have a strong sense of self which is why they find strength thru partnerships. I find people in general that don't have a strong sense of self second guess a lot and are QUITE indecisive. And are you really trying to say that all astrology books written about Libras indecisiveness are wrong...WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE for implying that???

Unread 04-09-2017, 06:06 PM

Re: Does anyone find Libras attractive?

Quote:
6th house =/= Virgo

I think if anything it's probably my badly aspected Venus that makes me less of a people pleaser or it could be the Uranus squares.

I didn't say Virgos were people-pleasers. I said some of them but I don't think either Virgo or Libra are necessarily people-pleasers. In theory, Libra wants peace and harmony for everyone but these are ideals and group harmony won't necessarily please all individualals. Libras are aware of this.

However, Virgos are associated with service. If service isn't people-pleasing, I don't know what is.
In fact i said qualities of the 6th house, not virgo. When I say people pleaser I intend it more in a way of wanting to be socially rewarded, something you all look for, and in search of finer things in life. Hmm I don't think so, service is about serving others, in order to make them feel good, that doesn't necessarily mean pleasing people, or not at all, as serving is about helping those in difficulties, as a way to care about them, something which, is ascribable also to pisces. That said I don't mean there won't be ulterior motives in what they do (and, as always, different hints in natal chart) but typically they serve not with pleasing purposes. They could be opportunistic as well (being an earth, practical sign) but not with pleasing intentions.
Unread 04-09-2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRising View Post
Lol "did a libra brake your heart?" I expected you to respond like that, you just took a little longer than I anticipated. To the contrary, a Libra did not brake my heart but instead stalked me for yrs due to me not being interested in having a relationship. He stalked me to the day I got married and my husband had to intervene. Which I found quite funny is he made a "poor" decision to stalk me but didn't have the ability to make a decision to better his life. Like I have stated before, Libras are nice I enjoy their company in a co-worker of distant friend kind of way because of their activeness but every Libra is different as the whole chart paints the picture of the person. Also, the sun is in fall in Libra, they do not have a strong sense of self which is why they find strength thru partnerships. I find people in general that don't have a strong sense of self second guess a lot and are QUITE indecisive. And are you really trying to say that all astrology books written about Libras indecisiveness are wrong...WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE for implying that???
Heartbreak or stalking, the result is the same: I now know where your dislike for Libras comes from.

I know you didn't say you disliked all Libras but you seem awfully emotionally invested in this argument...
Personally attacking me and what not.

You're right about one thing: the Sun in it's fall in Libra. Likewise, it's detriment is Aquarius. The Sun is the ego. Rather than focusing on their own ego needs, Libra wants to make objective decisions that benefit the group as a whole. They may not have a strong sense of self but I wouldn't necessarily call this poor decision-making.

I'd like to know what your chart looks like.

On another note, I'm guessing that particular Libra must have had Venus in Scorpio (which I do too lol)

Last edited by craft94; 04-09-2017 at 07:31 PM.
Unread 04-09-2017, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Heartbreak or stalking, the result is the same: I now know where your dislike for Libras comes from.

I know you didn't say you disliked all Libras but you seem awfully emotionally invested in this argument...
Personally attacking me and what not.

You're right about one thing: the Sun in it's fall in Libra. Likewise, it's detriment is Aquarius. The Sun is the ego. Rather than focusing on their own ego needs, Libra wants to make objective decisions that benefit the group as a whole. They may not have a strong sense of self but I wouldn't necessarily call this poor decision-making.

I'd like to know what your chart looks like.
To say heartbreak and stalking is the same is showing me you lack perspective which I thought was Libra's strong point.

You are projecting again.i am simply reply to a post but you are getting upset and writing expletives but you say I am emotionally involved...Le sigh lol.

Another weak point... Assumptions. You assume I didn't like Libra's although I have said I do and find them quite nice. Even the man that stalked me I did not dislike or feel 'heartbreak'..I felt sorry for him is all.

You have told numerous people on here that you don't care what they think but you are the one that are asking people questions about Libra's attractiveness. Make a decision woman. Which one is it?!?! You either care or you don't. My gosh even when you speak on this forum it is riddle with indecision. Guess all those astrology books aren't wrong huh?
Unread 04-09-2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRising View Post
To say heartbreak and stalking is the same is showing me you lack perspective which I thought was Libra's strong point.

You are projecting again.i am simply reply to a post but you are getting upset and writing expletives but you say I am emotionally involved...Le sigh lol.

Another weak point... Assumptions. You assume I didn't like Libra's although I have said I do and find them quite nice. Even the man that stalked me I did not dislike or feel 'heartbreak'..I felt sorry for him is all.

You have told numerous people on here that you don't care what they think but you are the one that are asking people questions about Libra's attractiveness. Make a decision woman. Which one is it?!?! You either care or you don't. My gosh even when you speak on this forum it is riddle with indecision. Guess all those astrology books aren't wrong huh?
I never said stalking and heartbreak were the same thing but they both explain why you're so invested in this argument. You're personally attacking me. If that's not emotional investment, I don't know what is.

And I never said I didn't care what people think. I said I didn't care what you think. Which is the truth. I don't. I only care what people think if I respect them and referring to the title of the thread, you're not a man I'm trying to attract.

You still haven't discussed your own chart, by the way.

Anyway, I'm done with this. I've added you to my ignore list. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who spells "break" as "brake" and thinks modern cookbook descriptions are accurate.

Last edited by craft94; 04-09-2017 at 07:55 PM.
Unread 04-09-2017, 07:51 PM

The first post that started this thread called "Does anyone find Libras attractive?"
Quote:
This is a general and genuine question.

I feel like I'm incapable of being wanted.
Then latter on ...

Quote:
I'm not a Libra. My Sun is in Libra.
???
Unread 04-09-2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !4C View Post
The first post that started this thread called "Does anyone find Libras attractive?"
Then latter on ...

???
People love to pick apart everything I say.
In both cases, I think you know what I mean.
Unread 04-09-2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:
I never said stalking and heartbreak were the same thing but they both explain why you're so invested in this argument. You're personally attacking me. If that's not emotional investment, I don't know what is.

And I never said I didn't care what people think. I said I didn't care what you think. Which is the truth. I don't. I only care what people think if I respect them and you're not a man I'm trying to attract.

You still haven't discussed your own chart, by the way.

Anyway, I'm done with this. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who spells "break" as "brake" and thinks modern cookbook descriptions are accurate.
Oh dear indecisive libra, you seem to be a highly forgetful person. Just read over your commentary. You actually did tell a few people you don't care what they think and actually attempted to stop someone from giving their opinion on a question YOU asked. Me replying to you doesn't show I'm emotionally invested but your defensiveness and expletives does show you are so emotionally invested you are practically forgetting what you are saying.

When I simply answered the question you attacked immediately stating you don't need disclaimers...Emotional much?

By the way alot of the astrology today, whether they call it classical or modern astrology, is all modern as astrology has evolved immensely since it's beginning.

The reason I haven't provided you with my chart details cause unlike you I REALLY don't care what YOU think and I highly doubt (based on your arguments here) that you can provide any kind of insights. So let me leave you to stew while I go back to my husband (where I am actually emotionally invested) and you can go back to figuring out if you are attractive based on simply your sun in libra. Tata 🙋
Unread 04-09-2017, 08:02 PM

I can't see you ^^^ LOL
Unread 04-09-2017, 08:06 PM

Quote:
I can't see you ^^^ LOL
But yet you replied LMAO 😂
Unread 04-09-2017, 08:06 PM

for friendship they are great..but dont rely on them too much.. personally for me i wouldnt mind a light playful relationship with a libran, but i would choose the sensible taurean over an air sign like libra for long term. venus is the ruler of both and she is best manifested in Taurus for me...
The Following User Says Thank You to Fireshrimp For This Useful Post:
craft94 (04-09-2017)
Unread 04-10-2017, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
An intermission in pop astrology land. Traditionally Libra was classified as a violent sign and is also the exaltation of Saturn. In the thema mundi it is located at the IC (end of life). Take a look at the mythology of Ma'at to see how all of these elements combine - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat

"Libra" wasn't invented in the 1900s
so this just happened, synchronicity is fun..
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2017-04-09 at 8.45.33 PM - Edited.png (357.1 KB, 14 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to sylph For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (04-10-2017)
Unread 04-10-2017, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph View Post
so this just happened, synchronicity is fun..
Ha, I've been loading up on the synchronicities myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
sylph (04-10-2017)
Unread 04-10-2017, 04:58 AM

Hmm what about the Venus Libra?
Unread 04-10-2017, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurus View Post
I suppose this thread could refer to any planet (or angle) in the sign of Libra. I'd suspect that as the planet of beauty, Venus has a stronger affect on your appearance than the Sun does anyway
Unread 04-10-2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurus View Post
I have venus-pluto-IC conjunction in libra. IRL, people are attracted to my angelic qualities.
Unread 04-12-2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:
An intermission in pop astrology land. Traditionally Libra was classified as a violent sign and is also the exaltation of Saturn. In the thema mundi it is located at the IC (end of life). Take a look at the mythology of Ma'at to see how all of these elements combine - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat

Some more thoughts on the violence of Libra:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...d.php?t=105175
The Following User Says Thank You to craft94 For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (04-13-2017)
Unread 04-12-2017, 04:34 PM

Libras seem to me more attractive than other signs.

They have a refined look to them. Some Libra men present themselves so well that they seem like the stereotypical gay.
craft94 (04-12-2017)
Unread 04-12-2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Libras seem to me more attractive than other signs.

They have a refined look to them. Some Libra men present themselves so well that they seem like the stereotypical gay.
Milo Yiannopolos is a Libra. Says a lot, I think
AppLeo (04-12-2017)
Unread 04-12-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Milo Yiannopolos is a Libra. Says a lot, I think
Oh yeah he is! ****.
craft94 (04-12-2017)
Unread 04-12-2017, 05:38 PM

Personally, I think venus, ruler of Libra has more to do with attractiveness.
The Following User Says Thank You to detectahead For This Useful Post:
craft94 (04-12-2017)
Unread 04-17-2017, 03:59 AM

Quote:

Just took this quiz:
https://www.zoo.com/quiz/which-egypt...1&ts=fjvsMTacZ

Guess who I got?
conspiracy theorist (04-17-2017)
Unread 04-17-2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:
I have venus-pluto-IC conjunction in libra. IRL, people are attracted to my angelic qualities.
Unread 04-17-2017, 08:50 PM

Sag judge from their "learned" knowledge, Libra judge from their bones, as though they were molded from a balance scale and they just innately know someone is right or wrong. And there's no use in arguing with them. : )
Unread 04-17-2017, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris10 View Post
Oh, it's true.
The Following User Says Thank You to !4C For This Useful Post:
chris10 (04-17-2017)