Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 08-11-2019, 06:57 PM

Re: Age 33 and Solar Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by princemob View Post
Do you mean that my Solar Return year is a 10th house year or 2019 has been a 10th house year ? I may have mentioned that the reason of wanting to move to the Netherlands is that I found I could do my old career and my new career that I've already desired, both in the creative industry, simultaneously and made some important connections through my recent ex. Surprisingly, both projects are inspired by my birth place/home and have been working hard on both projects. There's a lot of paper work and documents involved, naturally, with this move so I am wondering if that's 9th house as well ? It all feels like new territory for me. I feel like I am on the right track, but it's been so slow getting this whole process moving, despite working hard.
Your SR is 10th emphasis because Natal MC is in 10th house. As a matter of fact SR MC falls in 9th house describing career connected with foreign people or lands. And your profected year is the 10th house. Saturn is slow and all about building and planning for future goals. When Asc. returns to its natal position big things happen that year.

If that feels right, the chart seems to support it.

MD

The Following User Says Thank You to Moondancing For This Useful Post:
princemob (08-11-2019)
Unread 08-11-2019, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
Your SR is 10th emphasis because Natal MC is in 10th house. As a matter of fact SR MC falls in 9th house describing career connected with foreign people or lands. And your profected year is the 10th house. Saturn is slow and all about building and planning for future goals. When Asc. returns to its natal position big things happen that year.

If that feels right, the chart seems to support it.

MD
This is so interesting ! I feel like it's been all building since last year and I've been doing so much work towards these new projects/career as well as the move. The biggest obstacle has been feeling secure enough financially to finally make the big move. From what you've mentioned, though, it seems that this could change in a positive way ? I can definitely say I've been more future oriented than ever before in terms of career, relationship, and where I want to put my roots down.

The effects of the SR can be felt leading up to the actual day the SR happens, correct ?
Unread 08-11-2019, 09:20 PM

Quote:
This is so interesting ! I feel like it's been all building since last year and I've been doing so much work towards these new projects/career as well as the move. The biggest obstacle has been feeling secure enough financially to finally make the big move. From what you've mentioned, though, it seems that this could change in a positive way ? I can definitely say I've been more future oriented than ever before in terms of career, relationship, and where I want to put my roots down.

The effects of the SR can be felt leading up to the actual day the SR happens, correct ?
What has positive or negative got to do with it when it comes to fulfilling your destiny. :-) Yes, many say they feel next years SR a few months before your birthday.

DM
princemob (08-11-2019)
Unread 08-11-2019, 09:36 PM

Haha, you're right ! I guess I am just hoping for things in the physical/external start to match the positivity and optimism I've been cultivating on the inside as well as starting to feel more secure. It's been so many blocks and limitations and it is frustrating when I can see what I want and know where I belong and not making much progress (seemingly).
The Following User Says Thank You to princemob For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (08-12-2019)
Unread 08-12-2019, 04:25 PM

Check in now and then to let us know how your doing.
By Aug. 15 Mars is going to make a conj to your Sun
and trigger that Asc/Saturn t-square. Mars rules your
7th and sits natally in your ninth. I'd be curious to know
if this shows an event happening.

MD
princemob (08-12-2019)
Unread 08-12-2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Check in now and then to let us know how your doing.
By Aug. 15 Mars is going to make a conj to your Sun
and trigger that Asc/Saturn t-square. Mars rules your
7th and sits natally in your ninth. I'd be curious to know
if this shows an event happening.

MD
I absolutely will ! Anything significant that happens, I will report on it. This will be the first time that I will pay attention to the events that occur from one birthday to the next. I didn't even do that when there was that total solar eclipse in 2017 on my degree, haha.

I'm wondering if the event that could happen around 15 August would be in relation to foreign relationships of any kind ?
Unread 08-12-2019, 05:41 PM

Quote:
I absolutely will ! Anything significant that happens, I will report on it. This will be the first time that I will pay attention to the events that occur from one birthday to the next. I didn't even do that when there was that total solar eclipse in 2017 on my degree, haha.

I'm wondering if the event that could happen around 15 August would be in relation to foreign relationships of any kind ?
That is what is represented by Mars. Speaking of eclipses, July 2 was a solar eclipse and fell in your 9th house two degrees from natal Mars. It's effect is for 6 months and speaks to new plans, in inventive ways, for the future. :-)

MD
princemob (08-12-2019)
Unread 08-12-2019, 05:56 PM

Quote:
That is what is represented by Mars. Speaking of eclipses, July 2 was a solar eclipse and fell in your 9th house two degrees from natal Mars. It's effect is for 6 months and speaks to new plans, in inventive ways, for the future. :-)

MD
Interestingly enough, right around 2 July was when my ex finally admitted to the infidelity that happen between January and March before they went to rehab. I was trying to heal from that before they decided they wanted space to focus on themself and their recovery from drugs - supposedly.

I'm hoping things start to reveal themselves soon in relation to all of this. I hope it is conducive to healing as well as moving forward finally !
Unread 08-12-2019, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Interestingly enough, right around 2 July was when my ex finally admitted to the infidelity that happen between January and March before they went to rehab. I was trying to heal from that before they decided they wanted space to focus on themself and their recovery from drugs - supposedly.

I'm hoping things start to reveal themselves soon in relation to all of this. I hope it is conducive to healing as well as moving forward finally !
Fascinating, Mars rules the 12th house of deception and secrets.
princemob (08-12-2019)
Unread 08-12-2019, 07:09 PM

Lightbulb Re: Age 33 and Solar Return

Quote:
Fascinating, Mars rules the 12th house of deception and secrets.
I had felt it was happening, but was told that it wasn't over and over. Then finally they admitted to it. There's perhaps more to come out at some later date if they still have the courage to make amends to those they've hurt/wronged as per their 12 Steps Program.

Something I do find quite fascinating is that, looking at their chart, I notice that Saturn entered their 12th house around the time we met. They stated that I put a mirror on themself to make them want to change and beat their addiction and enter rehab. I am not sure what in my Solar Return chart from 2018 would signify that (I attached that below. Also last year I had my Progressed Sun and Progressed Moon ingress into new signs and houses so not sure if that has any significance on anything. I attached both charts below.

This is getting more and more fascinating by the minute ! Thank you so much for your insights again, Moondancing !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SolarReturnChart2018.jpg (43.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg ProgressedChart.jpg (54.8 KB, 3 views)
Unread 08-13-2019, 04:32 PM

Quote:
I had felt it was happening, but was told that it wasn't over and over. Then finally they admitted to it. There's perhaps more to come out at some later date if they still have the courage to make amends to those they've hurt/wronged as per their 12 Steps Program.

Something I do find quite fascinating is that, looking at their chart, I notice that Saturn entered their 12th house around the time we met. They stated that I put a mirror on themself to make them want to change and beat their addiction and enter rehab. I am not sure what in my Solar Return chart from 2018 would signify that (I attached that below. Also last year I had my Progressed Sun and Progressed Moon ingress into new signs and houses so not sure if that has any significance on anything. I attached both charts below.
Your SR last year has the Asc/Moon conj N Mars in your 9th house and can show a new relationship. Mars is the ruler of 7th/12th which can show partnerships where one of you require special attention and the other is there to 'save' them. This bonds the two of you. Her Saturn in 12th is a long journey of healing.

Quote:
This is getting more and more fascinating by the minute ! Thank you so much for your insights again, Moondancing !!
I'm glad you were not put off by my use of the word 'fascinating'. I did mean it astrologically fascinating and not being insensitive to the pain you were writing about. :-)

MD
princemob (08-13-2019)
Unread 08-13-2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
I'm glad you were not put off by my use of the word 'fascinating'. I did mean it astrologically fascinating and not being insensitive to the pain you were writing about. :-)

MD
Oh no, not at all ! I understood what you meant as it is definitely fascinating, even for me, to see the astrology at work !

There is a strange, deep, and special bond between them and I. I find it very peculiar that they said they know exactly what I am thinking most of the time and can feel me. We'd wake up in the middle of the night and talk about so much - from life to feelings to our pasts - and it was incredible. They said they never did that before. They also said they feel like they've known before and believes that I am their soulmate which makes this all so very confusing. I am wondering if they will ever let me back in ?

The plus side is that I have thrown myself even more into my creative endeavours because of all of this and have gotten some great content. I've explored so many parts of myself, even the hidden ones.

Thanks so much Moondancing !!
The Following User Says Thank You to princemob For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (08-13-2019)
Unread 08-19-2019, 03:41 PM

I wanted to ask about my 2017 Solar Return chart as I feel it is somehow related to what's going on now. As I mentioned before, the total solar eclipse of 2017 happened very close to my degree, if not on it. It was a tough year afterwards, as a relationship had ended for good by March 2018 and I had moved from one city to another for a while. It was the time I had took a break from my career for an extended period of time and was so inactive. I had decided a bit after my birthday in 2017 that I wanted to move out of the country, but was not sure where. What in my chart pointed to all of this, if anything ?

Thanks !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017.jpg (44.0 KB, 6 views)
Unread 08-19-2019, 11:55 PM

That was the beginning of Saturn being your profected ruler for the year. Being in the 8th house is very unfortunate for Saturn. And you. :-( As I said earlier, this is the last year for Saturn to lord over your year.

SR Uranus was a troublemaker for you in 2017. It closely aspected your Sun/Moon eclipse in your SR 10th house meaning disruption in your career. Sun rules your natal 4th, disruption in your home. Venus squares Uranus leading to break-ups.

I bet you could write a book. :-)

DM

Last edited by Moondancing; 08-20-2019 at 01:11 AM.
princemob (08-20-2019)
Unread 08-20-2019, 02:10 PM

Moondancing, you're a gem ! That makes a lot of sense. When you say it's the last year Saturn will be the profected ruler, does that mean it ends at the end of 2019 or do you mean for my Solar Return year ending in August 2020 ?

I could absolutely write a book about 2017. In fact, a book could be written about this entire decade, starting when Uranus crossed my natal moon and my mother suddenly and unexpectedly died a week after I had a dream about lightning that disturbed me like crazy. Also had an incredible experience when my progressed moon returned to the position of my natal moon. It seems the moon holds a lot of significance for me, but not sure why.
Unread 08-20-2019, 03:02 PM

Saturn is ruler for your new solar return. The upside is SR Saturn is in it's own sign and ruler of 10th which might give you much drive for hard work and getting things done. Plus your SR Moon is in your first house making a trine to SR Saturn giving much emotional stability. Moon rules your 3rd house which also supports the idea of mental focus. SR Moon squares Mercury ruler of 2nd house so there might be tension around your finances.

Your experience of Saturn should be very different from years past. Hopefully not such a wet blanket.

Progressed Moon is an excellent timer for events. Moon is important part of everyone's chart as it shows their deepest personal needs and habits. Your natal Moon in Pieces would have you tapping into unseen elements of life. Thoughts and feelings of others, especially your friends.

Cheers

MD
princemob (08-20-2019)
Unread 08-20-2019, 04:51 PM

Wet blanket - that is the absolute best way to describe the way it has felt for the last two years. I want a bit more freedom and fun and I've been trying my best to do that, but just met with obstacles here and there. As far as mental focus and doing the hard work, I can feel that already floating in because my creativity and my willingness to try new things in my work has been so rewarding mentally for me. It's exciting ! I am really, really hoping that my efforts to obtain security and stability, in all ways, will have a breakthrough this year.

Would you say it is important to look at a Solar Return chart and how it aspects the Progressed Chart (attached here) or is that getting complicated ? I am trying to get as much insight as possible because as I mentioned before, it has been a tough couple of years. The growth I've experienced have been great and painful.

Moondancing, I wish I could send you a donation for your time and insights !

EDITED: I also forgot to ask if you think that the asteroids play a part in a Solar Return because i see some conjunctions and such happening, but not sure what it means particularly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ProgressedChart.jpg (54.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg SolarReturnAstroids.jpg (45.5 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by princemob; 08-20-2019 at 05:07 PM.
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:38 PM

Asteroids have to have a tight orb of less than 3 degrees, which makes SR Juno on your Sun a very interesting aspect. SR Juno/Sun is strongly connected with marriage. I'll leave it at that. :-)

Solar Return aspects to Progressions or visa versa, is not a thing. Many will read the progressed chart for upcoming events and use SR to back-up what they find there. There is so much information to see in an astrology chart and so many ways to look at it. The place to start is understanding your nativity and the promise shown in planets aspecting each other from their houses or sphere of influence.

Hey, your feedback is priceless.

MD

PS: We are amatuer astrologers, here to practice and learn. That happens through feedback from fellow astrologers and people who ask the questions. It's a free exchange, a gift .

Last edited by Moondancing; 08-21-2019 at 11:03 AM.
princemob (08-21-2019)
Unread 08-21-2019, 11:02 AM

Oh wow, really ? That sounds really, really interesting ! I am definitely going to be taking notes this year and will keep it all updated as much as possible. I am ready to settle down so the potential to find someone I love enough to marry is exciting. Would you say the overall theme for my upcoming year is stability ?

Thank you so much !!
Unread 08-21-2019, 11:20 AM

Also, does having SR Venus and Mars in a near conjunction to my Sun and Juno add to this ? Also can you tell me anything about the significance, if any, of my SR Part of Fortune and Pallas in conjunction to my natal Pallas and Part of Fortune, respectively ? Maybe there is none ?
Unread 08-21-2019, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Also, does having SR Venus and Mars in a near conjunction to my Sun and Juno add to this ?
Yes, it is repeating the theme of focus on relationships. In your progressed chart your Sun just entered the sign of Libra where partnerships are very important. Because Venus and Mars are in a square aspect in your natal chart rulers of 1st and 7th houses and the fact they are in conj in your SR shows a promise of your birth being fulfilled.

Quote:
can you tell me anything about the significance, if any, of my SR Part of Fortune and Pallas in conjunction to my natal Pallas and Part of Fortune, respectively ? Maybe there is none ?
POF and Pallas aspect is close and significant but I don't know how to read it. Given that POF is ruled by Venus in the 6th house where she resides and they all move to 5th house in the SR, brings these two house together. Joy and success come through work.

"Would you say the overall theme for my upcoming year is stability ?"

Saturn in Capricorn is all about stability. Follow Saturn's lessons and he rewards such efforts. I say that cautiously given your SR Asc. conj your N Asc. at a critical degree. With your N. Moon and Sun also at critical degrees I have to wonder if your not always poised for change, always on the cusp.

MD

Last edited by Moondancing; 08-21-2019 at 02:30 PM.
princemob (08-21-2019)
Unread 08-21-2019, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Yes, it is repeating the theme of focus on relationships. In your progressed chart your Sun just entered the sign of Libra where partnerships are very important. Because Venus and Mars are in a square aspect in your natal chart rulers of 1st and 7th houses and the fact they are in conj in your SR shows a promise of your birth being fulfilled.
I am so open to this ! Also very intriguing about the promise of my birth being fulfilled. Ever since last year, I've felt strong themes of rebirth and resurrection. I am feeling like I get to actually be who I was meant to be, before "life" got in the way; although, I could say that I am thankful for "life" as it has added so much to me, no matter how painful it has been at times. Marriage or not, it will be really fascinating to see what relationships develop and how they go. Does Juno at all speak about the type of partner/relationship or is it just saying that it could possibly happen ?

Quote:
POF and Pallas aspect is close and significant but I don't know how to read it. Given that POF is ruled by Venus in the 6th house where she resides and they all move to 5th house in the SR, brings these two house together. Joy and success come through work.
That makes me happy to hear ! So it could possibly be said that indeed through my creative work (and perhaps dealing with women considering Venus is involved) would be where my most success and joy would come from ? If so, that makes this year even more interesting as I've started to enter into the fashion world, something I've always thought I'd be good at. I've worked in music for over 10 years and found that I can combine the two.

Quote:
Saturn in Capricorn is all about stability. Follow Saturn's lessons and he rewards such efforts. I say that cautiously given your SR Asc. conj your N Asc. at a critical degree. With your N. Moon and Sun also at critical degrees I have to wonder if your not always poised for change, always on the cusp.

MD
Interesting ! I feel like when change has happened in my life, it has been so suddenly and quickly and it's as if reality shifted in a split second. Somehow I am OK with it in some cases. Especially now, if a positive change were to happen, I'd roll with it. There's a bit of me that tries not to get attached to things as I know it could change which makes me a bit sad as I do appreciate consistency and stability in my life. Now more than ever, I really want to be settled in a place that fits me and allows me to grow. I believe I've found it and I feel right on the cusp of the change, but just waiting for the green light from the universe, essentially, as I've done all that I can so far. At least I believe I've done as much as I can.
Unread 08-22-2019, 12:58 PM

Quote:
I am so open to this ! Also very intriguing about the promise of my birth being fulfilled. Ever since last year, I've felt strong themes of rebirth and resurrection. I am feeling like I get to actually be who I was meant to be, before "life" got in the way; although, I could say that I am thankful for "life" as it has added so much to me, no matter how painful it has been at times. Marriage or not, it will be really fascinating to see what relationships develop and how they go. Does Juno at all speak about the type of partner/relationship or is it just saying that it could possibly happen ?
We are always, at any moment, who we are meant to be. :-) This is a link you might find interesting.
You would also want to read about Juno/Saturn in 8th from your natal chart.
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Juno21.3.html

Quote:
That makes me happy to hear ! So it could possibly be said that indeed through my creative work (and perhaps dealing with women considering Venus is involved) would be where my most success and joy would come from ? If so, that makes this year even more interesting as I've started to enter into the fashion world, something I've always thought I'd be good at. I've worked in music for over 10 years and found that I can combine the two.

Interesting ! I feel like when change has happened in my life, it has been so suddenly and quickly and it's as if reality shifted in a split second. Somehow I am OK with it in some cases. Especially now, if a positive change were to happen, I'd roll with it. There's a bit of me that tries not to get attached to things as I know it could change which makes me a bit sad as I do appreciate consistency and stability in my life. Now more than ever, I really want to be settled in a place that fits me and allows me to grow. I believe I've found it and I feel right on the cusp of the change, but just waiting for the green light from the universe, essentially, as I've done all that I can so far. At least I believe I've done as much as I can.
Speaking of interesting aspects in your chart, the benefic fixed star Regulus conjs your Sun and is a giver of success.
I truly hope this year sees you fulfill your dreams.

MD
princemob (08-22-2019)
Unread 08-22-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
We are always, at any moment, who we are meant to be. :-) This is a link you might find interesting.
You would also want to read about Juno/Saturn in 8th from your natal chart.
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Juno21.3.html
So my Saturn is conjunct my Juno in the 8th house natally and. from what I can gather, it means that relationships of commitment are important and for me and actually good and they transform me ? I looked up also what Juno in Sagittarius means and that is so true ! Funnily enough, that describes the person that I fell in love with deeply. They're even a flight attendant and real estate agent that studied law, but discovered that was not them ! They did call me today to wish me a happy birthday after we had not spoken for several weeks. They were crying deeply on the phone and yet I was super peaceful about it all. That must be the Saturn/Moon aspect you talked about earlier because I didn't feel myself get emotional at all, but stayed loving and open. They said they really really hoped that we could laugh together again one day. I checked their Juno and it is also in the 8th house, but is in Virgo and I think that description fits me as well.

If I can keep this peace throughout the year, it's going to be an incredible year for that reason alone.

Quote:
Speaking of interesting aspects in your chart, the benefic fixed star Regulus conjs your Sun and is a giver of success.
I truly hope this year sees you fulfill your dreams.

MD
Thank you so much Moondancing !! I honestly appreciate that ! For the first time ever, I meditated last night and focused on what I wanted to do and accomplish in this year. I am hoping it works !

Last edited by princemob; 08-22-2019 at 05:22 PM.
Unread 08-22-2019, 05:54 PM

When comparing charts with a potential partner and when Juno makes a strong, tight aspect to the others planets or Asc.
or it's ruler, that's an excellent indicator she's the one.

Cheers!

DM
princemob (08-22-2019)

Tags
return, solar, surprises, tough