Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 07-14-2019, 10:30 AM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 203
Re: Are we over for good?

Just wanna update that we met a few days ago and reconciled, so FireNwater/Chrysalis, you're right that we're not over yet. I'm tripped by the timing though as if I count from the day we split, it took 5 weeks, but from the date I cast the Horary, it was about 2 weeks.

The meeting wasn't planned but maybe he secretly planned it as he simply showed up at the place I frequented. Anyway, it was clear we're still attracted... we spent the whole evening side-by-side and we had sexual contact thereafter.

As for the reception part, he said he missed me but at the same time was upset with me over a misunderstanding caused by his friend which we managed to clear up that evening. Not sure if this trouble-making friend is shown by Mars conj Mercury in his 1st house?

I'm not sure if this will lead to a full patch-back but he did say he would see me again soon.


Last edited by ellie04; 07-14-2019 at 10:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellie04 For This Useful Post:
Chrysalis (07-14-2019), IleneK (07-15-2019)
  #27  
Unread 07-14-2019, 11:01 AM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,238
Re: Are we over for good?

The timing was exact from the moon applying to conjunct L5/venus (reconciliation). Moons at nearly 22 degrees and venus at 27 degrees, moon has to travel 5 degrees to conjoin with venus at 27 degrees, which is the 5 degrees/weeks till the reconciliation.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 07-15-2019, 02:48 PM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 203
Re: Are we over for good?

I casted another chart asking if he loves me or only wants sex.

I'm Saturn & Venus and he's Moon and Sun. Moon just changed sign to Capricorn (in my sign) so it seems he does love me. Venus also in its triplicity. But he's in 12H means he hides his feelings? However, Venus in Sun's Term with Saturn in its detriment. He both loves and hates me?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg love me.jpg (59.4 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by ellie04; 07-15-2019 at 06:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 07-15-2019, 08:26 PM
FireNwater FireNwater is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 67
Re: Are we over for good?

Yeah, that's interesting about the timing. Makes me wonder if he saw you a week before (6 days after the chart was cast) when you were unaware. Were you at the place a week before you met up with him?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 07-15-2019, 08:37 PM
FireNwater FireNwater is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 67
Re: Are we over for good?

So in the second chart, you are right that the Moon in your significator, Saturn's, domicile means he loves you. It is in your 12th which means he is hiding it from you, yes.

But while he loves you, he does have some ambivalent feelings. The Sun, symbolizing him as "animal man"- basically his impetus to find a mate- is in Cancer, which is the detriment of Saturn.

That doesn't mean he doesn't love you. He does-- his main significator, the Moon, symbolizing him as thinking and feeling person, is in your significator's domicile- reception by domicile is the strongest indicator there can be for love.

If you look at where the Sun is- in his own house- it might give a clue as to why he is feeling turned off or whatever the case may be. He is definitely self-focused being in his own house. Is he the type to not settle or play the field, do you know? Or is he really into himself?

Last edited by FireNwater; 07-16-2019 at 01:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 07-15-2019, 08:39 PM
FireNwater FireNwater is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 67
Re: Are we over for good?

Btw, Venus, symbolizing you as woman, is right on the 7th cusp. You are extremely into him sexually, to your own detriment. Venus is in Saturn's detriment. You are conflicted- you want to be strong (Saturn in own domicile) but you are conflicted due to your passion for him.

Last edited by FireNwater; 07-16-2019 at 01:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 07-16-2019, 02:24 AM
FireNwater FireNwater is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 67
Re: Are we over for good?

Looking at this chart again, I think you guys are definitely not over. The Moon makes a translation of light. Moon recieves Venus in domicile and translates its light to saturn who recieves moon by triplicity. I think the Sun being in the detriment of Saturn means he is upset that you think (Saturn- you as thinking person) he only wants sex. Saturn is hard, it's almost like youre being cold toward him. (Saturn rejects the Moon in its detriment) does that make sense? It's all about context.

This chart shows the context and overall, it is not a negative chart. Most importantly,it says he does love you and he is going to come after you.

Also, Venus is conjunct the NN and applying, a very good sign.

Last edited by FireNwater; 07-16-2019 at 02:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 07-16-2019, 08:34 AM
Arena Arena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,138
Re: Are we over for good?

Firstly there is nothing twisted about leaving a relationship and asking the loved one to remember him/her fondly. It is to me an expression of the heart, of still caring. It does not make him a twisted or bad person.

The question has been answered. No it is not over for good.
He's approaching you as Venus and you are meeting up in about 6 weeks.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 07-16-2019, 09:23 AM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 203
Re: Are we over for good?

@FireNwater,
Yes, I was there the week before. If he was there it means he hid himself very well (haha).

You're right about Venus opp Saturn. I feel conflicted as I hate that I'm so sexually attracted to him. He's very sexual with me too so all these made me wonder if he's with me for sex or love. I've told him before... that I think he's with me only for sex. He kept quiet but perhaps he was annoyed at what I said.

Friends have assured me that he's not a player but he gets flirty when he drinks and this has caused strife in our r/s. I think the attention strokes his male ego (Sun exalted in his own house). The irony is he gets jealous of the guys around me too.

His silence and his flirty ways are what made me think he doesn't love me, so I got very cold & critical of him.

Is Saturn receiving Moon by triplicity? Because this is a day chart.

Also, when Moon conjunct Saturn it will enter my first house and conjunct Asc as well, does it mean that he will come clean with his feelings for me?


Note: I've been reading John Frawley's Horary Textbook. He makes it really easy to understand.

Last edited by ellie04; 07-16-2019 at 03:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 07-16-2019, 09:44 AM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 203
Re: Are we over for good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena View Post
Firstly there is nothing twisted about leaving a relationship and asking the loved one to remember him/her fondly. It is to me an expression of the heart, of still caring. It does not make him a twisted or bad person.

The question has been answered. No it is not over for good.
He's approaching you as Venus and you are meeting up in about 6 weeks.
Yes, we have met and reconciled. I've posted a 2nd chart above asking about his real feelings.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 07-16-2019, 09:53 AM
Arena Arena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,138
Re: Are we over for good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie04 View Post
I casted another chart asking if he loves me or only wants sex.

I'm Saturn & Venus and he's Moon and Sun. Moon just changed sign to Capricorn (in my sign) so it seems he does love me. Venus also in its triplicity. But he's in 12H means he hides his feelings? However, Venus in Sun's Term with Saturn in its detriment. He both loves and hates me?
He is the Moon and Moon is also "the matter" or love.
Moon is in your sign, telling us that yes he does love you - but he is in his detriment - you are not receiving him properly.

His love is also shown in another way in this chart. Your 5th house of romance is conjunct the DSC, it is in his court. He receives you as Venus, as loving and romantic.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arena For This Useful Post:
ellie04 (07-16-2019)
  #37  
Unread 07-17-2019, 12:25 AM
FireNwater FireNwater is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie04 View Post
@FireNwater,
Yes, I was there the week before. If he was there it means he hid himself very well (haha).

You're right about Venus opp Saturn. I feel conflicted as I hate that I'm so sexually attracted to him. He's very sexual with me too so all these made me wonder if he's with me for sex or love. I've told him before... that I think he's with me only for sex. He kept quiet but perhaps he was annoyed at what I said.

Friends have assured me that he's not a player but he gets flirty when he drinks and this has caused strife in our r/s. I think the attention strokes his male ego (Sun exalted in his own house). The irony is he gets jealous of the guys around me too.

His silence and his flirty ways are what made me think he doesn't love me, so I got very cold & critical of him.

Is Saturn receiving Moon by triplicity? Because this is a day chart.

Also, when Moon conjunct Saturn it will enter my first house and conjunct Asc as well, does it mean that he will come clean with his feelings for me?


Note: I've been reading John Frawley's Horary Textbook. He makes it really easy to understand.
No, rest assured he does not like you only for sex- he loves you for who you are.

Saturn is recieving the Moon by triplicity in a night chart, but I personally think (90 percent sure) both the triplicities work no matter the time of day. That is just my opinion, from what I have observed. Either way, it's still a good translation-- the the Moon recieves Venus in domicile and then moves to conjunct Saturn, and Saturn recieves the Moon in domicile. This puts the ball in your court because you are the last one to recieve. Your attitude toward him may have to change.

When the Moon conjuncts Saturn, I think he may come out with his feelings for you.

Btw, that's great that you have been reading the Horary Textbook. It's awesome isn't it?

Last edited by FireNwater; 07-17-2019 at 04:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireNwater For This Useful Post:
ellie04 (07-17-2019)
  #38  
Unread 07-17-2019, 09:12 AM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 203
Re: Are we over for good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireNwater View Post
No, rest assured he does not like you only for sex- he loves you for who you are.

Saturn is recieving the Moon by triplicity in a night chart, but I personally think (90 percent sure) both the triplicities work no matter the time of day. That is just my opinion, from what I have observed. Either way, it's still a good translation-- the the Moon recieves Venus in domicile and then moves to conjunct Saturn, and Saturn recieves the Moon in domicile. This puts the ball in your court because you are the last one to recieve. Your attitude toward him may have to change.

When the Moon conjuncts Saturn, I think he may come out with his feelings for you.

Btw, that's great that you have been reading the Horary Textbook. It's awesome isn't it?
Yes, it's a very useful read. I finally figured out receptions, lol.

At one point he really made me feel unimportant but since the reconciliation, I've been trying to put behind all our past arguments. If he really comes out and be honest with his feelings (and stop flirting!), my attitude for him will definitely change.

Last edited by ellie04; 07-17-2019 at 09:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 07-29-2019, 05:30 PM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 203
Re: Are we over for good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireNwater View Post
When the Moon conjuncts Saturn, I think he may come out with his feelings for you.
Update: He finally confessed his feelings for me and the trigger was he found out about another guy. This makes him upset & jealous (Sun in detriment of Saturn).

So the 2nd Horary was accurate in describing his feelings... but now he cannot be consoled.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 07-30-2019, 07:06 AM
FireNwater FireNwater is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie04 View Post
Update: He finally confessed his feelings for me and the trigger was he found out about another guy. This makes him upset & jealous (Sun in detriment of Saturn).

So the 2nd Horary was accurate in describing his feelings... but now he cannot be consoled.
Yes, that would explain the Sun in the detriment of Saturn.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
good

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.