Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 06-21-2019, 11:57 PM
Banned

Is the girl that my boyfriend cheat on me is more beautiful than me?

Is the person my boyfriend cheated on is more beautiful or attractive than me? What's more than me?

I know it might not be a nice question.
But I can't handle this question.
I always think. Please respect.
I know beauty is eye of the beholder but you know what I mean.
WHY HE HAS CHOSE OTHER GIRL IS MY QUESTİON.
AND HIS NATAL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ggggggggggggg.jpg (52.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg HEE.jpg (53.8 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by labeaute; 06-22-2019 at 03:49 PM.
Unread 06-22-2019, 04:49 AM
Banned

Re: Is the girl that my boyfriend cheat on me is more beautiful than me?

And who is the venus? Me or the girl?
Who is mars ?
Unread 06-22-2019, 06:48 AM

Person asking the question is first house, other person is 7th house, someone they had a dating contact with is fifth from 7th house or your 11th house. Not answering the other question
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to besitos For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (06-22-2019), labeaute (06-22-2019)
Unread 06-22-2019, 07:36 AM

Do you really think he cheated on you because he saw someone more beautiful than you?
Bad news. There are literally millions of women out there who are more beautiful than you. Prepare yourself!
Unread 06-22-2019, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Do you really think he cheated on you because he saw someone more beautiful than you?
Bad news. There are literally millions of women out there who are more beautiful than you. Prepare yourself!
I don't know.
Please dont judge me
Can we see in chart?
Unread 06-22-2019, 01:07 PM

Mirror, mirror,
On the wall,
Who's the Fairest
Of them all?

Next step, a poisoned apple.

And then Time takes its pound of flesh.
La cosecha de mujeres nunca se acaba.

Last edited by greybeard; 06-22-2019 at 01:14 PM.
Unread 06-22-2019, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Mirror, mirror,
On the wall,
Who's the Fairest
Of them all?

Next step, a poisoned apple.

And then Time takes its pound of flesh.
La cosecha de mujeres nunca se acaba.
I am just curious.Please help me.
Unread 06-22-2019, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
Don't judge me.I am curoious what he found in her.
I'm sorry dear,
But your vanity is showing.
Perhaps he found a heart.
Unread 06-22-2019, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
I'm sorry dear,
But your vanity is showing.
Perhaps he found a heart.
Not arrogance.
Everybody's been making fun of me since junior high.
Even the person I believe in chose someone else.
This hurts me.
Unread 06-22-2019, 02:51 PM

You should be asking, why did he not choose me?
Obviously, it had nothing to do with your beauty, or lack of it.
Did you choose him because he was the most handsome of the bunch? Doubt it!
You need to have a close look at your values, self esteem and how you give love if you want to receive.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
labeaute (06-22-2019)
Unread 06-22-2019, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
You should be asking, why did he not choose me?
Obviously, it had nothing to do with your beauty, or lack of it.
Did you choose him because he was the most handsome of the bunch? Doubt it!
You need to have a close look at your values, self esteem and how you give love if you want to receive.
This was my question.But I saw her libra venus gemini I thought because of beauty.Is it?
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by labeaute View Post
This was my question.But I saw her libra venus gemini I thought because of beauty.Is it?
I don't know much, but I think the basics of relationship horary is that you are the planet that rules the sign at the first house cusp, your bf/gf/spouse is the planet that rules the sign of the 7th house cusp. Then you look at the moon, because that tells the story of the situation. In cases of cheating, you probs look at the ruler of the sign for the 5th house cusp.

You look for aspects between the ruling planets to tell the story. I think most people just use the traditional planets, excluding Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto from the equation, but that's probably just preference I think?

The question you asked when you cast the chart will be answered by the chart. I think most people thought when you posted the thread that you cast the chart with the question of beauty in mind. They didn't realize that was your interpretation of the chart.

Last edited by moonkat235; 06-22-2019 at 03:09 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:
labeaute (06-22-2019)
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Is the person my boyfriend cheated on is more beautiful or attractive than me? What's more than me?

I know it might not be a nice question.
But I can't handle this question.
I always think. Please respect.
I know beauty is eye of the beholder but you know what I mean.
he cheated on you because he is an a$$hole.... nothing to do with her beauty. The guy is Venus in Gemeni, which is a dual sign, pretty fickle, he looks at other women, not stable. I suggest you move on and find a guy who is more committed and stable.
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
labeaute (06-22-2019)
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
I don't know much, but I think the basics of relationship horary is that you are the planet that rules the sign at the first house cusp, your bf/gf/spouse is the planet that rules the sign of the 7th house cusp. Then you look at the moon, because that tells the story of the situation. In cases of cheating, you probs look at the ruler of the sign for the 5th house cusp.

You look for aspects between the ruling planets to tell the story. I think most people just use the traditional planets, excluding Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto from the equation, but that's probably just preference I think?

The question you asked when you cast the chart will be answered by the chart. I think most people thought when you posted the thread that you cast the chart with the question of beauty in mind. They didn't realize that was your interpretation of the chart.
youre right.Why he choosed what do you think?
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
he cheated on you because he is an a$$hole.... nothing to do with her beauty. The guy is Venus in Gemeni, which is a dual sign, pretty fickle, he looks at other women, not stable. I suggest you move on and find a guy who is more committed and stable.
Does that mean he's always like this, or is it just one time?
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:18 PM
Banned

Does that mean he's always like this, or is it just one time?
thanks for your reponses
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:24 PM

Quote:
youre right.Why he choosed what do you think?
Ummm I'm probably the wrong person to ask as I'm not very knowledgeable on astrology and I haven't really looked into horary... Sorry!

If I were to make a guess (take what I say with a grain of salt), he seems like he's keeping his options open, like he doesn't want to commit, because he's just wondering what else is out there. He maybe doesn't know what he wants?

I think from what you've asked, you want to know if he will cheat again, can you trust him again, etc. That's really more of an introspective issue in my opinion. Part of dating and intimacy is trust and taking a risk. I say to myself, yeah he could cheat and that's not on me if he does, but the possibility is always there. I have to accept that risk.

You should maybe ask yourself if you're able to trust him and accept that possibility. I can't really tell you what to do, because that disempowers you I think. What do you want out of a relationship? Is it possible to forgive him? For me, cheating is absolutely disgusting and I wouldn't want to compromise my own values by being with someone who would betray me like that. However, that might not be your value. It's up to you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ummm I'm probably the wrong person to ask as I'm not very knowledgeable on astrology and I haven't really looked into horary... Sorry!

If I were to make a guess (take what I say with a grain of salt), he seems like he's keeping his options open, like he doesn't want to commit, because he's just wondering what else is out there. He maybe doesn't know what he wants?

I think from what you've asked, you want to know if he will cheat again, can you trust him again, etc. That's really more of an introspective issue in my opinion. Part of dating and intimacy is trust and taking a risk. I say to myself, yeah he could cheat and that's not on me if he does, but the possibility is always there. I have to accept that risk.

You should maybe ask yourself if you're able to trust him and accept that possibility. I can't really tell you what to do, because that disempowers you I think. What do you want out of a relationship? Is it possible to forgive him? For me, cheating is absolutely disgusting and I wouldn't want to compromise my own values by being with someone who would betray me like that. However, that might not be your value. It's up to you.
He didn't have sex with that girl. But he told a boyfriend that he liked a girl.
.I read it accidentally and I'm blown.
Some of my friends say it's not a deception.
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
I need your thought Rafaella,I know youre competent at horary...
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
He didn't have sex with that girl. But he told a boyfriend that he liked a girl.
in that case your question is misleading.

He found someone attractive, we will always find another person attractive whether we are in a relationship or not, that's normal. That doesn't mean he wants to go further with the girl.

You should relax. And don't read private text messages.

But yes Venus in gemeni is fickle... at least for this question, he is looking at other women. But so do many men. Check his natal chart, it might give some more clues.
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
labeaute (06-22-2019)
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
in that case your question is misleading.

He found someone attractive, we will always find another person attractive whether we are in a relationship or not, that's normal. That doesn't mean he wants to go further with the girl.

You should relax. And don't read private text messages.

But yes Venus in gemeni is fickle... at least for this question, he is looking at other women. But so do many men. Check his natal chart, it might give some more clues.
I can't stand the person I love finding someone more beautiful than me
Its his natal
Please I need yout thoughts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HEE.jpg (53.8 KB, 2 views)
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Hmmm that actually hits too close to home for me. I've struggled with a somewhat similar issue actually. How synchronistic. From what you said earlier about junior high, I think we might be similar in terms of low self-esteem, maybe some self-loathing, etc.

I don't really care what your friends say or if they consider it cheating. I mean, can you deal with him feeling attracted to other women he has an emotional bond with (assuming your situation is similar to mine)? If you can't trust him, if you want to restrict him or will feel paranoid all the time with no end in sight, you might need to just do your own thing and maybe do your own searching, before everything is poisoned.

Also, do you believe he'll act on it? Do you believe it's possible to stamp out all attraction to people outside of the relationship? I had to look at these questions when I dealt with my issue. Is the relationship still worth the risk to you?
The Following User Says Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:
labeaute (06-22-2019)
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hmmm that actually hits too close to home for me. I've struggled with a somewhat similar issue actually. How synchronistic. From what you said earlier about junior high, I think we might be similar in terms of low self-esteem, maybe some self-loathing, etc.

I don't really care what your friends say or if they consider it cheating. I mean, can you deal with him feeling attracted to other women he has an emotional bond with (assuming your situation is similar to mine)? If you can't trust him, if you want to restrict him or will feel paranoid all the time with no end in sight, you might need to just do your own thing and maybe do your own searching, before everything is poisoned.

Also, do you believe he'll act on it? Do you believe it's possible to stamp out all attraction to people outside of the relationship? I had to look at these questions when I dealt with my issue. Is the relationship still worth the risk to you?
No,no.
I've even been thinking about marrying him. I wanted to have my first and last man.we have been together for 3 years
Unread 06-22-2019, 03:52 PM

This is confusing. Did he cheat on you? Or was he just talking to his friend expressing an opinion?
Looking at the horary, you are mars in your fall in sensitive cancer, conjunct mercury so overthinking things, opposite Saturn, worried, and pluto, one-upmanship.
He is Venus square Neptune of deception, from his 8th of sex to your 12th of things going on behind your back. This is why he deceives you, with whoever.
Moon trines Venus, so he is in a good place, he can have her or anyone else he wants. He is not connected with you.
Beauty has nothing to do with this situation.
Is this the way you want to live? It's your choice.
Don't look at her, look at him, because if it isn't her it will be another one and another one after that.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
labeaute (06-22-2019)
Unread 06-22-2019, 04:03 PM

Quote:
I can't stand the person I love finding someone more beautiful than me
Its his natal
Please I need yout thoughts
I really feel your pain. It's so unbearable to feel ugly, to feel in competition with everyone all the time and feel like you're losing the second you realize you're not supreme (and in my case, I know I'm not supreme). For real, I honest to god get it. I consider that desperate longing in me to eclipse all others to be an ugly unattainable aspect of myself. It leads to suffering. I've moved from the stage of recognizing it as unhealthy, to actually working on it.

I have a very escapist, competitive, idealistic tilt to my chart from what I can tell. Maybe you do too? I assume you want to discuss this with him, but afterwards, you have to evaluate whether you're in a place to continue the relationship, if either of you are healthy for each other's long-term growth of becoming who you, as an individual, want to be.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:

Tags
beautiful, boyfriend, cheat, girl