Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 04-04-2019, 06:31 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

A friend of mine, really good scientist, more leftist than you, was mortified when Trump quoted his work on windmills and the health problems they caused in a tweet, shortly after the election. Yes, this really happened!

Dunno about cancer-causing (seems unlikely), but they have caused other health problems for people living near them. Not to mention the environmental destruction necessary to build and set up a windmill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
This anti-alternative energy, fossil fuel-loving "President" says the sound of energy-producing windmills causes cancer!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oddity For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-04-2019), SunConjunctUranus (04-04-2019)
Unread 04-04-2019, 06:43 AM

Smile Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
A friend of mine, really good scientist, more leftist than you, was mortified when Trump quoted his work on windmills and the health problems they caused in a tweet, shortly after the election. Yes, this really happened!

Dunno about cancer-causing (seems unlikely), but they have caused other health problems for people living near them. Not to mention the environmental destruction necessary to build and set up a windmill.
"Seems unlikely"? That's putting it mildly! Did your friend put that idea in his head? I'm not a big fan of wind power myself, for the birds' sake, but I'm pretty sure that the noise problem can be resolved. The real irony for me is that I'm firmly convinced that petroleum fumes are the leading cause of lung cancer.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-05-2019)
Unread 04-04-2019, 06:59 AM

Looked it up, and NOTHING about cancer. Noise and vibration are blamed for nervous system ailments in general, especially insomnia and dizziness.
blackbery (04-05-2019)
Unread 04-04-2019, 07:21 AM

Quote:
"Seems unlikely"? That's putting it mildly! Did your friend put that idea in his head? I'm not a big fan of wind power myself, for the birds' sake, but I'm pretty sure that the noise problem can be resolved. The real irony for me is that I'm firmly convinced that petroleum fumes are the leading cause of lung cancer.
ds,

what is "leftist"? may care to explain it!

R
Unread 04-04-2019, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
ds,

what is "leftist"? may care to explain it! :biggrin:

R
The origin of the term is from pre-Revolutionary France, where the legislators on the actual, left SIDE of the parliamentary chamber were pro social equality and the overthrow of the ruling Monarchy, and those who sat on the right side supported the feudal order and the King's rulership.
[Am I correct, Dirius? :biggrin:]
SunConjunctUranus (04-04-2019)
Unread 04-04-2019, 12:36 PM

Quote:
The origin of the term is from pre-Revolutionary France, where the legislators on the actual, left SIDE of the parliamentary chamber were pro social equality and the overthrow of the ruling Monarchy, and those who sat on the right side supported the feudal order and the King's rulership.
[Am I correct, Dirius? ]
ds,

How about the correlation between France Revolutionary and Codex Napoleon? [If you have something to say about it]

Thanks
R
Unread 04-04-2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:
ds,

How about the correlation between France Revolutionary and Codex Napoleon? [If you have something to say about it]

Thanks
R
Seems like they traded in the unpopular king for a popular dictator. The original Napoleonic Code gave women VERY few civil rights. But, at least it was a consistent body of laws instead of a patchwork of feudalistic and religious rules and regulations.
Unread 04-04-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Seems like they traded in the unpopular king for a popular dictator. The original Napoleonic Code gave women VERY few civil rights. But, at least it was a consistent body of laws instead of a patchwork of feudalistic and religious rules and regulations.
ds,

Appricate it man! I hope you wouldn't be mind if I wish to expand it back from more "older era". Now, we know that the reference of Napoleon Codex is from Canonic Law further to the East which is from 6th Century CE in Byzantine Empire, known as Corpus Iuris Civilis. Can you please explaining the historical basis on how law swift from Byzantine Empire in Europe?

Thank you
R
Unread 04-04-2019, 05:00 PM

Quote:
ds,

Appricate it man! I hope you wouldn't be mind if I wish to expand it back from more "older era". Now, we know that the reference of Napoleon Codex is from Canonic Law further to the East which is from 6th Century CE in Byzantine Empire, known as Corpus Iuris Civilis. Can you please explaining the historical basis on how law swift from Byzantine Empire in Europe?

Thank you
R
Emperor Justinian created the secular body of law called Corpus Juris Civilis while he was attempting to restore the Roman Empire to its former grandeur. Emperor Napoleon must have felt some connection to Justinian, because he basically adopted his legal standards and disregarded all the religion-infused feudalistic laws that had occurred over the 1000+ years since.
Unread 04-05-2019, 06:58 PM

In fairness I have to post that my biwheel for AOC's progressed chart with the July 2 total solar eclipse had her chart progressed to the wrong day.

I have corrected it and it is such a mix. The eclipse is on her Jupiter but it is also opposite her progressed Saturn and Neptune with eclipse Saturn and Pluto on her progressed IC.

The first thought I had was not about AOC but about her mother.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AOC Prog TSE.jpg (69.7 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by unique_astrology; 04-07-2019 at 07:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to unique_astrology For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-05-2019)
Unread 04-05-2019, 07:22 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 04-05-2019, 07:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 04-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Emperor Justinian created the secular body of law called Corpus Juris Civilis while he was attempting to restore the Roman Empire to its former grandeur. Emperor Napoleon must have felt some connection to Justinian, because he basically adopted his legal standards and disregarded all the religion-infused feudalistic laws that had occurred over the 1000+ years since.
he essential threw out Salic law which descended what was called Teutonic law but was actually Gothic law, which the Goths instituted when they took the reins of the disintegrating roman empire in the 5th century.

rahu
Unread 04-05-2019, 10:13 PM

Traitor-in-Chief has been fighting clean, green energy for decades.

He fought (& lost) the Scottish government to stop their use of wind power as he said he spoiled the view of the golf course.

It's not green energy he's worried about, it's greenbacks!

He doesn't give a fig about climate change, creating green power or stop the use of fossil fuels. He doesn't even believe in climate change he's so delusional and irrational.

The suggestion that turbine noises cause cancer is completely unfounded. ďThe American Cancer Society is unaware of any credible evidence linking the noise from windmills to cancer,Ē a spokeswoman for the group said.

Rump's Aberdeenshire golf resort must pay the Scottish government's legal costs following a court battle over a major North Sea wind power development.

Rump battled unsuccessfully in the courts to halt the project before he became US president.

Loser.

Get him out of the WH before he destroys the entire USA.

IMPEACHMENT COUNTDOWN.

and LOCK HIM & HIS FAMILY UP!

Quote:
This anti-alternative energy, fossil fuel-loving "President" says the sound of energy-producing windmills causes cancer!!!
Unread 04-05-2019, 10:23 PM

F U N N Y!

The Mueller Investigation Is Over, But Trumpís Legal Problems Are Not

Not only did the Criminal-in-Chief not testify before SC Mueller because of deep fear, he is fighting really hard (once again) to keep his tax records sealed.

The best is yet to come which will put him, his two sons, his daughter & her husband all with a very good chance of going to prison.

Maybe they can build a special prison for the whole lot of them.

Special counsel Robert Muellerís investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 ended last month with no new charges. But the political fight to make Muellerís full report public is still unfolding, and the presidentís legal woes arenít over either. If anything, the Russia probe overshadowed a number of other legal cases and investigations that are also risky for President Trump ó including probes and lawsuits that involve his businesses, his campaign and inaugural preparations, and his presidency.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...blems-are-not/

Quote:
Get him under oath! It ain't over until the fat President sings!
Unread 04-05-2019, 10:28 PM

It's nearly over Unique, as you have pointed out before & which I concur.

Traitor-in-Chief is living on borrowed time.

His AG did his bidding & condensed over 400 pages into 4 pages.

It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

The investigators are 'following the money' & it's game over for him and & merry band of criminals, several already charged & serving prison time, many more still giving serious testimony to prosecutors about his illegal criminal acts, past, present and on-going.

Thanks always for your rational commentss and EXCELLENT astrology predictions.

You have been 'right on the money'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique_astrology View Post
Why did you try a right wing tactic of making something out to be something it is not?

My link to the song "Girl On Fire" was because of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.'s
meteoric political rise from a person recognized by only family and friends to one who is
now recognized around the world in less than a year. Media wise the woman is a 'girl
on fire' and it is because of her accomplishments, not her looks - unseating a ten-term
incumbent Congressman, (a prodigious accomplishment) being featured in media
articles and videos more than most members of Congress, incumbent or new, since
arriving in that body and to quite an extent because of right wing focus on her. But you
tried to twist my post into a sensual, therefore sexual, thing by posting that you
understood I had a crush on her because she is "pretty". I don't. Some of your noted,
shallow, 'alternative facts'.

My target date for tRump leaving office has been the same for 2 1/2 years and it is not
here yet. It may be 'in the park" close to the actual date as there are a slew of dates in
the last 3 weeks of January 2020 that are very negative for him. Another attempt to
twist the truth by not explaining about that fact regarding the date consistently
repeated in my forecast.

Thankfully, in less than a year, many of tRump's supporters will stop posting.
Unread 04-06-2019, 04:57 PM

I want to thank you for all the support you have been so generous with Blackbery.

If I should suddenly stop posting it would be because of an incapacitating physical
development likely timed by the square of my progressed Sun by Saturn and Pluto.

I have recently developed a never ending headache which I have not yet had investigated.

Bob
blackbery (04-06-2019)
Unread 04-06-2019, 05:03 PM

Quote:
I want to thank you for all the support you have been so generous with Blackbery.

If I should suddenly stop posting it would be because of an incapacitating physical
development likely timed by the square of my progressed Sun by Saturn and Pluto.

I have recently developed a never ending headache which I have not yet had investigated.

Bob
UA,

Consult your health to a docter, man.

R
Unread 04-06-2019, 05:20 PM

I am so sorry to hear this UNIQUE, Please I hope you go to the hospital to get your headache checked out. If you have to stop posting, you have to look after yourself first.

Everything you have said about Traitor-in-Chief has been accurate.
He will be gone by the end of this year, probably by summer.

He is losing it, becoming more delusional, more crazy than ever.
His health is suffering, he cannot pronounce certain wordss, he keeps saying that his father was born in Germany when he was born in the USA!

The stress of being uncovered for his criminal acts is getting to him & he will never release his taxes & will take the fight to the Supreme Court.
I think he will be gone out of the WH before that legal battle is over.

Now, it's just a question of protecting himself & his family from being taken to prison.

He knows his former financial officer of Rump Org is revealing all his secrets & they know about his illegal/criminal money laundering with Deutsche Bank.

You saw ALL THIS in his astrology & it's all here if people want to seek it out.

Thank you for such valuable contributions.

Not much longer now, the Criminal-in-Chief iss finished.
And his Presidency will go down as the most corrupt we have ever witnessed.

TAKE CARE of yourself UNIQUE, sending you love.

Donald Trump has refused to release his tax returns. He has repeatedly claimed that he canít release them because they are under audit.

But according to the IRS there is nothing that prevents anyone from releasing personal tax returns at any time.

The Trump White House is the first in the modern era to not release the presidentís tax returns; every president since Ronald Reagan has released their publicly.

IMPEACHMENT COUNTDOWN!

LOCK HIM & JARVANKA UP!

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

Quote:

Bob
Unread 04-07-2019, 12:51 AM
Banned

Quote:

Bob
you might try simmering rosemary herb and inhaling the vapors. not spice grade but herbal rosemary.
it will stop migraines in a few minutes but of course you headache could be symptomatic of a more serious condition
rahu
Unread 04-07-2019, 07:29 PM

Thanks to all for helpful posts

Struggling to stay away from ER.

I now have concerns for AOC's safety.

AOCís progressed chart has the July 2nd total solar eclipse on her Jupiter but it is also opposite her progressed Saturn and Neptune with eclipse Saturn and Pluto on her progressed IC.

"Ilhan Omar: New York man charged with threatening to assault and kill ..."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/06/polit...eat/index.html

"Syracuse man found guilty of threatening to kill Maxine Waters, Obama"
https://www.syracuse.com/crime/2019/...ers-obama.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AOC Prog TSE.jpg (69.7 KB, 2 views)
david starling (04-07-2019)
Unread 04-08-2019, 05:27 AM
Banned

I can't believe there are still a few fools out there who believe everything they see on Conspiracy News Network and BSNBC when they got it wrong for two years! Fox News, especially Hannity and his investigative team, got it RIGHT! That's why Rachel Madcow was so upset and crying. Her whole life revolved around a Russian hoax and both networks have lost nearly half the small audience they had.

Liberal tears have ended the drought in California. Hallelujah!
Unread 04-08-2019, 08:00 AM

P.P., Fox News fully verifies, and even documents, the HIGHLY effective Russian interference with the 2016 Presidential election. Except, instead of "collusion" BY the Trump campaign, Fox considers it "Russian manipulation" OF a naive Trump campaign. So, due to their efforts, we got the President the Russians wanted. It's okay with you, though, because you approve of the results. I, for one, consider that an unpatriotic attitude.

Last edited by david starling; 04-08-2019 at 12:20 PM.
Unread 04-08-2019, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Thanks to all for helpful posts

Struggling to stay away from ER.

I now have concerns for AOC's safety.

AOCís progressed chart has the July 2nd total solar eclipse on her Jupiter but it is also opposite her progressed Saturn and Neptune with eclipse Saturn and Pluto on her progressed IC.

"Ilhan Omar: New York man charged with threatening to assault and kill ..."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/06/polit...eat/index.html

"Syracuse man found guilty of threatening to kill Maxine Waters, Obama"
https://www.syracuse.com/crime/2019/...ers-obama.html
You fixed the links!
Unread 04-08-2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:
You fixed the links!
That's why they call me the fixer!

You got troubles with the FBI, CIA, MI6, Interpol - I can make them all go away.

Tags
#lizardpeople, #trumpisanalien