Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology

Predictive Astrology This is the place to discuss the astrology of the past, present, and future. Includes eclipses, transits, progressions, planetary returns.

Unread 02-06-2014, 07:00 AM

Indications of a move?

What do you consider to be strong indications of a fairly long distance move? Thanks in advance.
I've noticed the possibility of strong connection with aspects from Saturn and also, Mars. Curious if anyone else finds aspects from these planets to be significant when predicting a move.

Last edited by loveastrology; 02-06-2014 at 07:39 AM.
Unread 03-18-2014, 09:37 AM

Re: Indications of a move?

Not sure about Mars, but I have read that Saturn could indicate a move when transiting the angles.
Unread 05-29-2015, 04:21 PM

When I moved a long distance Uranus was conjunct my IC. Which makes a lot of sense. Uranus + Ic = new change in environment!
Unread 10-13-2015, 10:29 PM

For life changing moves definitely Pluto on the IC (I had it in my Solar Return two years ago when I moved from the house I lived for 12 years.)
I also had Uranus transiting my 4th house... it has just entered to my 5th few months ago.
I also had progressed Moon in Aries making a Tsquare with my some of my progressed cardinal planets and my Natal cardinal planets.

It was a very very life changing experience.

Last edited by virgo18; 10-13-2015 at 11:08 PM.
Unread 10-13-2015, 11:05 PM

In researching my own life, I have found that having Pluto on the IC in a Solar Return has indicated long-distance moves for me. This has been the only indicator. I have moved five times in my young life (cross country).

Last edited by duenderoja; 11-07-2015 at 11:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to duenderoja For This Useful Post:
HarmonE (03-16-2019)
Unread 10-27-2015, 10:36 PM

Pluto was transiting my 4th when I moved across the country many years ago. I want to move back and Pluto won't be there so not sure what to look for now that would indicate a move.

Pluto is in my 7th now and Uranus is traveling through my 10th.
Unread 11-06-2015, 03:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to yelena234 Send a message via Yahoo to yelena234

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeNow View Post
Pluto was transiting my 4th when I moved across the country many years ago. I want to move back and Pluto won't be there so not sure what to look for now that would indicate a move.

Pluto is in my 7th now and Uranus is traveling through my 10th.
As Pluto is no more coming to your 4th house, better look Solar Return, when some planet conjunct 4th (I had once Neptune in 3rd, conjunction IC, when I moved from foreign country back to home country), what was not a great luck.
Unread 11-07-2015, 09:31 AM

Do you have a chart to post with those indications you talk about loveastrology? Uranus is probably the strongest indicator of sudden moves and Pluto transit to IC or shown in a solar return on IC or MC could also be that indicator. When Saturn transits the IC it can mean something like buying a home, or settling down and when Jupiter comes to the IC in transit, progressions or solar return you would expect people to expand their home, either buy a bigger house or expand the house they live in.
Unread 11-07-2015, 10:46 PM

In addition to posting the chart, can you also indicate what the move is about? (Job, care for family member, want better situation for children, or whatever.) The reason should show up in the relevant house, as well as in the 4th.

I agree with what has been said about the IC, adding that a transiting planet opposing it (conjunct the MC) or squaring any 4th house planets or its ruler can also be triggers.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Kuntuzangmo (12-31-2015)
Unread 11-07-2015, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena View Post

Do you have a chart to post with those indications you talk about loveastrology?

Uranus is probably the strongest indicator of sudden moves and Pluto transit to IC or shown in a solar return on IC or MC could also be that indicator. When Saturn transits the IC it can mean something like buying a home, or settling down and when Jupiter comes to the IC in transit, progressions or solar return you would expect people to expand their home, either buy a bigger house or expand the house they live in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post

In addition to posting the chart, can you also indicate what the move is about?
(Job, care for family member, want better situation for children, or whatever.)
The reason should show up in the relevant house, as well as in the 4th.

I agree with what has been said about the IC, adding that a transiting planet opposing it (conjunct the MC) or squaring any 4th house planets or its ruler can also be triggers.
loveastrology began this thread on 6 February 2014 almost two years ago
AND
loveastrology has not posted since 14 May 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 11-08-2015, 02:23 AM

Apparently the topic interests more people than just loveastrology.

Anyone's chart postings are welcome on this educational forum.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
hypatia (12-31-2016)
Unread 11-23-2015, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveastrology View Post
What do you consider to be strong indications of a fairly long distance move? Thanks in advance.
I've noticed the possibility of strong connection with aspects from Saturn and also, Mars. Curious if anyone else finds aspects from these planets to be significant when predicting a move.
Long distance belongs to the 9th house and perhaps Jupiter aspects with Mercury the planet of moving and trips in general. Moving house you would also look at the 4th house as well. Mercury through there or Jupiter. There are many combinations.
Unread 12-28-2015, 02:35 PM

I'm interested on topic this as well.
My saturn is transiting my 4th saggi and it is my 1st saturn return.
For the past months I have been thinking of moving someday.
In my natal, ruler of my 4th saggi is in the 9th taurus so maybe one day it might activate lol who knows.
Unread 12-28-2015, 08:41 PM

Saturn through 4th or on IC in sidereal solar returns is more connected to making a base for yourself, like buying a house or apartment or investing in property. But not necessarily moving to a new country.
Unread 12-28-2015, 08:58 PM

Yes, Saturn means staying put in the 4th.
Unread 12-29-2015, 01:39 PM

Yep.Thank you.I do hope to buy a property far from here someday hehe.
For now domestic issues abound.
Unread 09-03-2016, 03:47 AM

Pluto on the IC/MC axis, aspecting personal planets, such as Sun, Moon, Mercury, or even Ascendant.

Pluto is responsible for life changing events, and the above aspects occurred when I relocated.
Unread 09-04-2016, 12:56 PM

Move across the country:
Transit Saturn/Mars 4th House,
Transit Mars opposite natal Mars

3rd house cusp ruler: Mars.
Unread 11-22-2016, 04:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Blackempress Send a message via Skype™ to Blackempress

Im out of touch with Astrology but noticed that Jupiter transits bring me journeys. Im currently planning to move to another city. I have 7th house Jupiter transiting and making aspects to Mars and Saturn and MC. Pluto is in 11th.

I travelled far from home when Jupiter was in 5th trine MC. It was an international event.
I just notice Jupiter prominently.
Unread 11-22-2016, 10:25 PM

I have pluto on the IC (moving tô another city) in my SR this year with a full 12th house (being alone and scared) and Uranus in the 7th (my bf wont be able to go with me and that will change the relationship).

Transit saturn will square moon, Mercury and ascendant = growing up, depression, isolation, losing relationships, staying far away.

I do NOT want to move, but i've applied for a job in another city. I dont know why the **** I did it, but I did. Praying to God they dont pick me. But I guess they will and I wont be able to say no.

Last edited by Isa; 11-22-2016 at 10:28 PM.
Unread 11-23-2016, 11:25 PM

Sorry to be brutally honest with you, but this just sounds silly.
Even though you applied for a job somewhere, that does not mean you have to take it and go. It is your choice. Just apply for other jobs where you want to be.
Unread 11-24-2016, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena View Post
Sorry to be brutally honest with you, but this just sounds silly.
Even though you applied for a job somewhere, that does not mean you have to take it and go. It is your choice. Just apply for other jobs where you want to be.
Nah. It's really not that simple. I've been unemployed for a few months now and this job in another city pays really, really well. And I am qualified for it.
Unread 03-15-2019, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
Nah. It's really not that simple. I've been unemployed for a few months now and this job in another city pays really, really well. And I am qualified for it.
you always have choice no matter how desperate a situation looks. how did this choice turn out?

Tags
indications, move