Saturn Return

theoddone

Hi all,

So Saturn entered Capricorn on December 17. My natal Saturn sign is in Capricorn at 15 degrees and I just turned 28, I guess that means I've started my Saturn Return. Now, I've read stories about Saturn forcing you to grow up and also facing the issues of the house that your natal Saturn sign is in. I have Saturn in the 3rd house as part of a Capricorn stellium. I also suffer from anxiety and depression and I have been doing neurofeedback sessions for that, which helps me to deal with anxiety that I occasionally experience in a more rational sense.

Having said all that, I have a couple of questions about experiencing a Saturn Return. Does it really force you to become an actual adult? Also if someone has suffered mental health problems such as anxiety or depression, can Saturn force you to deal with that all as part of your lessons? This is my first Return and I actually want to come out of as a well-balanced individual.

Thanks and my natal chart with the transits are attached. I'm not that great at reading transists quite yet and if this thread is in the wrong place for that, please move it.

Attachments

• tiffanitransits.jpg
    tiffanitransits.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 33