Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 09-24-2014, 03:46 PM

Permanent breakup?

I can't quite keep up with events, no sooner does something big happen, and I run a horary and start delineating, then something else happens related to that, and I am backlogged at work so I don't even have time to pursue chart #1. Typical Merc Rx. sigh.

Anyway I will be posting this in relation to another chart, but I am starting in reverse order. The question is "what does he want/feel/need?" I really cant read this chart at all...it makes no sense to me that he's Jupiter in his 11th house of wishes trining Uranus..change? why is he in his 11th? I dont get this.

What DOES makes sense is that Jupiter/him is not aspecting Moon/Me or Mercury/me...and that I'm in the sad ****** 6th house in any case.

The background is that i had run another horary 6 days ago about my partner moving to my city, getting a job, and our longevity as a couple -- stability and love together. I will post that one later. That chart showed he loved me but that he'd not have any luck finding a job in my city in the coming months. It showed "instability" in the relationship. The chart suggested he may not be being honest with me and that set up some red flags. Then as of Saturday night he ...in writing...seemed to end everything in very very clear and harsh terms. He tends to have emotional outbursts then later come back and say "oh it was just an outburst i didnt mean it" but so far that has not happened and we haven't spoken in 5 full days. that's never happened before. Very sadly , I'm thinking really this is just it, it's over but maybe he will do another 180 and "come back" in some time?

So what does THIS chart show. What does he WANT? is it over? is he gonna come back? what's going on?

Last edited by KatyaVelikaya; 01-07-2015 at 04:29 AM.
Unread 09-24-2014, 04:58 PM

Re: Permanent breakup?

According to Lilly, Moon conjunct Sun, there is "no greater affliction" to have this show up in a horary chart. No good will come of the situation. Sorry, I hope you are able to move on soon especially if he was harsh and you have reason to believe he is dishonest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyaVelikaya View Post
I can't quite keep up with events, no sooner does something big happen, and I run a horary and start delineating, then something else happens related to that, and I am backlogged at work so I don't even have time to pursue chart #1. Typical Merc Rx. sigh.

Anyway I will be posting this in relation to another chart, but I am starting in reverse order. The question is "what does he want/feel/need?" I really cant read this chart at all...it makes no sense to me that he's Jupiter in his 11th house of wishes trining Uranus..change? why is he in his 11th? I dont get this.

What DOES makes sense is that Jupiter/him is not aspecting Moon/Me or Mercury/me...and that I'm in the sad ****** 6th house in any case.

The background is that i had run another horary 6 days ago about my partner moving to my city, getting a job, and our longevity as a couple -- stability and love together. I will post that one later. That chart showed he loved me but that he'd not have any luck finding a job in my city in the coming months. It showed "instability" in the relationship. The chart suggested he may not be being honest with me and that set up some red flags. Then as of Saturday night he ...in writing...seemed to end everything in very very clear and harsh terms. He tends to have emotional outbursts then later come back and say "oh it was just an outburst i didnt mean it" but so far that has not happened and we haven't spoken in 5 full days. that's never happened before. Very sadly , I'm thinking really this is just it, it's over but maybe he will do another 180 and "come back" in some time?

So what does THIS chart show. What does he WANT? is it over? is he gonna come back? what's going on?
Unread 09-24-2014, 05:25 PM

Hi Vista,

Thanks for your post. I did see that, burnt by the Sun's rays at the very least. You make an interesting point. I counter with this (devil's advocate, just for the sake of discussion):

1) orb is 6 degrees and many go by an orb of only 3.
2) Moon is moving away from Sun so the combustion already happened. Moon is moving towards his other significator of Jupiter tho -- like stuck between the two.
3) Sun is his secondary significator. Does that have any effect on the reading?

??

Also I found this archived thread which deals with a similar issue, just for the sake of comparison bc the aspects are similar:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...p/t-53726.html

Can it be said from my chart that we will NEVER get back together?

Last edited by KatyaVelikaya; 09-24-2014 at 05:31 PM.
Unread 09-24-2014, 06:05 PM

The chart you have posted shows and applying aspect of Moon to Sun. The Moon is in late degrees Virgo and will apply to the Sun. This shows the situation to come and because it's via combusta, it will not to out favorably for the querent(you) as Moon is the coruler of the querent.

Quote:
Hi Vista,

Thanks for your post. I did see that, burnt by the Sun's rays at the very least. You make an interesting point. I counter with this (devil's advocate, just for the sake of discussion):

2) Moon is moving away from Sun so the combustion already happened. Moon is moving towards his other significator of Jupiter tho -- like stuck between the two.

??

Also I found this archived thread which deals with a similar issue, just for the sake of comparison bc the aspects are similar:

Unread 09-24-2014, 06:18 PM

Don't you mean the sun applying? that is, I see that the table shows "A" for applying, but do not the planets move clockwise around the chart?

I just had a horary read by an astrologer and ...they seemed to say the planets move clockwise. Is that not the case?
Unread 09-24-2014, 07:23 PM

No, the planets move counter clockwise. I looked at the planets on the wheels not the gragh. Not sure what planets you are looking because I am on my cell but could they be applying because they are retrograde?
Unread 09-24-2014, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Hi Vista,

??

Katya,

After all the uncertainty and struggle you have been through with this man, I am struck by your tenacity. Vista's point about the Moon really being no weaker than when it is moving towards the new moon, where Moon has no light, is very important. Additionally, your primary significator, Mercury is void, makes no applying aspects [including to him/Jupiter]before changing sign. And there is another piece of really compelling information: reception between him/Jupiter and you/Moon is negative reception. Negative reception that is exaggerated, heightened, by your/Moon being in the sign of his fall/exile.

As to what he wants? Not sure horary can answer that. But it surely seems it matters less what he wants than what he clearly does not want. However, if you were to press the matter, well, where is his significator? It is in the 5th house of more casual, romantic, fun-loving or superficial matters, and hardly the kind of relationship that you have been trying to shape with him over all this time.

My darling and lovely young woman, please read the writing on the wall. Pull back and give yourself some time to heal.

I do wish you the very best.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 09-24-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Don't you mean the sun applying? that is, I see that the table shows "A" for applying, but do not the planets move clockwise around the chart?

I just had a horary read by an astrologer and ...they seemed to say the planets move clockwise. Is that not the case?
Moon in Virgo applies to Sun in Libra to meet at a New Moon at 01LI08.
Sun does not move backwards in the zodiac from Libra to Virgo.

The planets' seasonal movement is clockwise, but their daily or diurnal movement is counterclockwise.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 09-24-2014, 08:37 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

IleneK,

it looks like a perm break up to me.

Jupiter is not aspecting Merc
merc is about to go retro .. it is via combusta.

Mars is smack down on desc something is aggravating him about the querent

L5 Sun is extremely weak debilitated plus it in cadent plus combusting moon. Applying combustion from moon to sun makes things even more detrimental.

Naw, nothing going on here. status quo

Last edited by tikana; 09-24-2014 at 08:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
IleneK (09-24-2014)

Tags
breakup, love, permanent, what does he want