Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-17-2012, 08:59 PM

Re: I have lots of Scorpio

Alright, this is just FREAKY. I came on here just now to post a chart of my brother -- who was born MINUTES after you. I think it is one of the most fascinating charts I've ever seen, with the Scorp stellium PLUS all of the Scorp planets in the eighth house. That is also FREAKY! In a good way. I mean seriously, that just does not happen.

Ok, on to you. You should have a lot in common with my brother -- but you are named "Mary" so I'm guessing a female. The scorp energy works very well for my brother, and he is professionally successful. He did have a failed marriage, but has NEVER had trouble getting women. He is now married again. I haven't figured out why, but both of his wives have had Gemini suns, about 5 degrees apart.

The Scorpio Woman
"She's magnetic, proud and totally confident. But she has one secret regret. She was not born a man."

I think this would be an excellent read for you:

http://mizian.com.ne.kr/englishwiz/l...tm#_Toc6672026

I remember when I read that the color of Scorpio was dark maroon, or deep wine-red, I think my jaw hit the computer desk. My brother, your twin basically, wears that color ALL the time. There's more but he is just Scorp 'til the end -- he absolutely lives for danger as well.

You have A LOT of excellent qualities. Do you love to gamble like he does (Sun Conjunct Jupiter)? Sun conjunct venus...big plus IMO. Your moon sextile mars -- that is another area that might work "more naturally" for a man.

Again I would urge you to read the above link -- hopefully it will have several insights for you.

Unread 01-18-2012, 04:26 AM

Re: I have lots of Scorpio

just a quick comment, with pluto and saturn in libra, and uranus and neptune in saggy, you dont lack fire and air, they are there! My mum does not have anything in fire, and that is interesting as all of the rest of us are fire suns.

X

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/322chart.gif

Tags
lots, scorpio